Do you guys actually read white pages? theyre so long

do you guys actually read white pages? theyre so long.

what are your best ways to learn all about a coin

>white pages

It takes forever. Website. Team. White paper. Is it a good idea. Does the token have actual use. Any stink at all and close the tab and move on. So many projects.

nobody here has any idea what they're doing you stupid cunt, i pick shitcoins based on their logos

what the fuck is she doing with her tongue

Be autistic

i judge all my investments on the logo, is it a box? is it green? am I okay? where did I go wrong? The usual.

Honestly... I get my research from shitposts and I do just fine. I like to thank others on here for doing my legwork.

I get 100% of my information on crypto from Veeky Forums.

i invest solely based on how cool the name and logo are. if it sounds futuristic then it's going to be a winner no matter what. crypto market is fucking retarded

Do you buy coins if their logo is at least 60% red?

This, unironically

I don't even know what a whitepaper is.

There is only one whitepaper that matters and that's Satoshi's.

One thing I do is hide every slutposter and filter any keywords they use. Have a sage.

I don't read whitepapers, I just buy whatever Biz is shilling, done a 3x on that alone.

never read one

Who's the slut

if everything else looks good, THEN read the white paper, then go over everything in more detail again, then buy. it's not like you have to read so many, most coins are truly shit and this is evident as soon as you arrive at their website.

Found the ARK bag holder

Nah mate their logo won't age well

>do you guys actually read white pages?
lmao no

why you wasting all this time reading the real gains are being me

cool name tho
fell out of my radar though

pretty sure that's eliza, some r9k whore

I just look over the basic layman explanation of it on their website and if it looks cool I buy it.

how much Bancor token to hotdog this underage r9k slut?

>Ark logo being 'cool'

I invest based on coin names

>meme names:
NO

>serious names:
YES

so far so good

I've written a few whitepapers for cryptocurrency projects. Most of them are pure bullshit. They give me a long list of buzzwords and have me pump something out within 12 hours before they make a topic on Bitcointalk.

It's really not that hard if you have a math/CS background

git gud.