Tell me about the unironacally edgiest PCs you ever met. Bonus Points if someone can me explain...

Tell me about the unironacally edgiest PCs you ever met. Bonus Points if someone can me explain, what this stuff with two different eye colors is about.

My last Numenera had a character who was a a Vengeful Jack who hunts with great skill. His weapon of choice was a katana with the cutting edge on the inside of the blade.

He punched an NPC for being too cowardice to stop a great evil he knew about from killing a whole village. Later when I brought up someone who knew something about his vengeance he almost killed them. He didn't because I brought a kid into the equation and that stumped his player for like, 10 minutes.

>allowing katanas
This is how edge is allowed to happen

I was running a game set in an apocalyptic world, the characters were from a village built around a radio tower. Winter was coming and the village was getting sick, so the characters were sent to look for medicine in a hospital in the city nearby. They headed there, crossed a broken bridge, fought some demon wolves, then ran into some bandits. This escalated to them fighting the rest of the bandits, who had taken over the hospital they needed the medicine from. One character got permanent injuries from that fight, so he made a new character, and had that one start out captured. The characters rescued him, and he immediately sought out the leader, a woman in her 20s whose parents had been the original leaders of the bandit group, and beat her unconscious. Then, he got a scalpel (since he was in a hospital) and severed her spine. I told him to roll Healing, wondering WTF his problem was. He rolled the equivalent of a 35 heal check in D&D. So yeah he crippled her from the legs down. They cleared out the hospital and kept her with them in a wheelchair. They were going to dump her in the river at one point, but the player who did it actually ended up handing her a written note later saying he was sorry for what he did to her.

Someone threw one together as a test for Shadowrun character creation in Chummer. Horrendously overpowered due to putting the Karma build's points in the standard BP box. Ripoff of an Overwatch character, lots of swords and knives as well as the double-barreled shotguns (not sawnoffs because he didn't understand weapon modifications), that sort of thing.
Two or three rebuilds later, we had a viable character that was then discarded and kept on as a contact for the first 'proper' attempt at a character.

Wodevuh, nigga.

You ever notice there's always a couple basic character archetypes new players try? Furthermore, do you notice how they advance from those characters affects how they develop as players?

Personally, I started as a Dual-wielding Rogue/fighter hybrid, but it lacked the mechanical interaction I wanted, so I moved on to a Caster. I now like to consider myself someone who enjoys the gaming and the role-playing aspect in equal measure as the GM, though I'm unsure how true this actually is.

Another player I had played a character she had been working on for a long while. A Half-Elf Bard with a tragic backstory and a complex about her heritage. She eventually turned this character's entire personality around and became one of the most solid roleplayers in the group. She now runs her own weekly sessions which I hear are quite enjoyable.

Another player started as a druid with an obsession with trinkets, and an attraction to Half-orcs.(She was Mormon though, as were other members of the group, so this actually played out rather innocently) She also developed into a splendid roleplayer and was absolutely the sweetest person both in character and out. We loved having her around.

Another player, still with us, goes for the vidya style characters, rogues, fighters, combat mages, but over the last year or so he's become quite a good roleplayer, he's now the Captain of a ship in an upcoming naval campaign.

Finally, we have That Girl, who decided to run the generic "CE. Sociopathic Assassin who gets off to death and has family issues and is also a noble, but she's still supposed to be redeemable." Honestly, she might've been fun had she not decided that her character was "still in the right." We've had destructive, chaotic elements in the party before, but they were at least morally accountable for their actions. Worse, she had an instigative play-style, and with our leniency to her as a new player she completely dominated the story. We talked with her several times about it, but she just wouldn't let up. Additionally she had an intensely foul mouth and a dirty mind, which made everyone, Mormon or not, extremely uncomfortable.

Suffice to say, she's no longer playing with us.

Is this a rurouni kenshin reference?

Was he Canadian or something?

>Additionally she had an intensely foul mouth and a dirty mind, which made everyone, Mormon or not, extremely uncomfortable

Hey everyone look at this nigger cunt fuck, what a little fucking pussy bitch.

Ok, that hase to take the cake. No fucking contest.

I asked him if this was some weeaboo shit, and yes, that's exactly what it was from.

Do DMPCs count? The edgiest character I've encountered, by far, was one.

Right, right, because reading words on the screen written by an idiot who doesn't know how to profanity is hardly any different than having someone who's just so casually foul that her first thought when anything is said is a dirty joke or pun.

She was a BAD PLAYER.

At least it wasn't a scythe.

She does sound a pretty shit player, tbqh senpai.

But you are still a pussy for being rustled by cursing.

>Two different eye colors.
I'm assuming your talking about heterochromia. It's a thing irl but usually players will add it to their characters to seem more "unique".

I couldn't give a Shit about cursing. Others in our group do, but there's doing it, and then there's overdoing it. She overdid it.

By overdid it I assume you mean middle schooler levels?

Exactly. She had the "Swears are funny Because they're inappropriate" mindset.

>Can you please go 5 seconds without calling an NPC "A fucking shitdicking niggerfaggot fuck"
Those players truly are a joy. The TTRPG equiv of a 13 year old on CoD

If you have a story just fucking tell it.

>gritty cyberpunk game that mashes up Final Fantasy 7, Akira, etc
>several sessions in, one of the players starts casually fucking some chick and brings her along
>she basically rolls Harley Quinn
>except
>no wait, it was literally just Harley Quinn

Luckily she soon lost interest and the campaign drew to its underwhelming conclusion.

I've told it before

>Fallen angel.
>Is running around murdering the purest, most Good with a Capital G people he can find, aided by a small band of other fallen angels.
>Why, you ask? Because he's got an artifact thingamagig that can flash-convert these souls into more fallen angels, which retain their alignments, and he wants Good souls with him so he can build an army to invade hell.
>Paladin tries to use Diplo to convince him to be a little less extreme.
>DM fiat fall for "hindering a prominent force of good in the planes".

A poor one, if so. Kenshin used a sakabatou specifically so he WOULDN'T kill people.

Hence why the character was edgy as fuck.

>Not wanting to kill people
>edgy

What does edgy mean anymore?

I mean the fact that my player was killing despite the inspiration.

my favorite backstory anyone's ever submitted to me

Teenager?

yeah, we were both in high school

No he's American. He said he wanted to give her a "new life" in the village he was from. Later on, he apologized to her.

>Name: Shadow
>Skin turns black in battle
>Hair: White
>Mastering all known forms of martial arts in just 5 years
>While being insane

Dear god, this person needs a hug.

Also
>"They didn't know he was in the closet."
??? I think this nigga might be gay user.

That's some intense edge. Saved.

So this is now more than 12 years ago, so cut me some slack. Also it was my first rp experience.
But I was part of a freeform rpg in a forum. And it was a Tales of Symphonia sequel story.
Not only was I playing a half elf (which in that setting were still kinda social outcasts) I was half elf, half demon. Also my mother was an unknown younger sister of the games main antagonist. And my father the lord of a race of batwinged demons.
And if that wasn't enough, my guy was also later revealed to be one of the appointed generals of the alien invaders who were the main villains in our game.
And of course my guy was also using dark magic like...wait...the forum is probably still up, let me check.
Oh geez...Spells like DEATH BALL and OBLIVION. Wielded weapons called Fafnir and Thanatos.

And yes, he had this on-off relationship with the rest of the party, where he would show up and leave whenever. Being mysterious and brooding. And he had this rivalry with our OTHER half demon (who I totally didn't rip off) who was like an inuyasha clone.

Fond memories. Cringy, cringy fond memories.

sounds fun

It was actually.
At least back then. I'm afraid of reading through all of that again.
We actually had to restart it almost right away since it was such a clusterfuck of people coming in and fighting each other in game.

And after some hacker kiddie got a hold of the admins password and shut down the forum for a while it all died down.
After that was taken care of I went back and wrote a short paragraph (which at the time seemed like a long one) wrapping up the story in a way that made sense to me. We stormed one of the mayor towns where the BBEG had set up his base and in true anime fashion more and more people stayed behind to fight the remaining generals while the rest of us pushed on to fight the boss.
My guy of course was facing the most powerful of the BBEG's underlings all by himself, cause he was such a badass.

>Skin turns black in battle

There is no good way to interpret this

>Shadow prepares for battle.jpg

What the fuck is it with Edgy Chars and Dual Wielding? Thats another Thing I noticed.

I've been able to avoid true edge so far, but that's mainly due to my gm refusing to allow characters that
>are blatant (shonen-hero-)ripoffs
>have backgrounds far too edgy
>are special snowflakes from the get-go

We do have one player who sometimes forgets that P&P games aren't vidya, but that's about it.

Just remembered that this isn't true. Way back in my teens, I spent a few months lurking/posting at an otherkin forum (yes, I know) that actually had an RP session (luckily non-erotic only). Oh the joys:
>"nothin personnell" left and right
>everyone's parents were murdered
>people who could actually rp and wouldn't try to hog the spotlight 24/7 were a diamond dozen
Luckily I left sooner that later.

Because edgelords think that it will inherently make their edgy characters even cooler. Though the results are often the opposite of what they intended, of course.

When I was about 14, I once played a Half-Elf Sorcerer from Pathfinder, with the infernal heritage trait.

Naturally, young me decided this meant he had demonic influence in his blood, and I went on to write up a backstory of a Elven Lord who'd made a pact with a devil in order to gain the strength needed to gain his own little fief on control, and that passed this power onto his heirs and descendants. To add more edge and flavour to this, I had it so the power granted by the devil was finite, and though great when focused on the one elf, as he had more children and grew his family, he felt it being split among his blood. This led to a system of sole inheritance in the family, which encouraged backstabbing, power plays, and typical family fun with knives and shit. Anyhoo, fast forward a couple generations, and my character's father had a great desire to make the best heir he could, believing that as the influence his ancestor had cultivated waned, he needed a great successor to keep them on top. This led to him getting interested in producing a variety of heirs, dabbling into various "wives" he'd take from various fields, warriors, mages, etc, that he figured had been strong in life, and would make strong children with him. PC's mother would be a cleric his men captured in battle, and after drawing his attention with divine power and such, he'd take thinking she'd make a good producer. Long story short for Pops, turns out having all these potential heirs and kids really did a number to drain his overall power, and in his weakness, he'd be unable to deal with the rise of the current empire coming to crash down and take him down. Who knew consorting with infernal powers could lead to Paladins coming to call?

PC's mother escapes the sacking of the settlement, and manages to make it back to her small church in a small village, to pass off the baby PC to her friend and local friar, before dying.

Cliche continues when the kid is raised without any knowledge of this infernal shit by the kind friar, somewhat justified since he didn't even know what happened. Kid grows up discovering his magic without any clue as to what the fuck is going on, and as a half elf, has the friar trying to keep him from showing off his heritage, because apparently half-elves have a bad reputation in these lands (I swear to God I didn't know that going in, and just wanted the CHA bonus). So he knows little tricks, can read infernal scripture, and is generally not having a good time, but atleast he's safe. However, turns out the religious folks who took down dear old dad wanted to be thorough in purging the heretic, and had taken to sending people out to track down any of his progeny that survived. As he's about reached his first decade, a paladin comes calling, looking for that strange kid with black hair, and orange eyes, a hereditary trait that all of the infernal line bore, and low and behold, tracks down PC. Friar father tries to stand in the way of the woman that's coming to kill his adopted son, and gets cut down, but gives PC enough time to get out the back door of their small church, before the stress of the situation lets him cast his first spell, lighting the entire place up. As the church burns down, he flees, thinking now that he's killed a paladin, that he's going to be on the local religion's shit list forever.

Following this, he basically grows up developing his skills in bluffing, disguising, and generally being a paranoid shithead. Come the start of the campaign, it's years later, he's gotten pretty good at passing for human, coming up with personas he lives as, and laying low as he wanders from town to town, too spooked to ever stay anywhere for long. About a week before the time of the first session, he's attacked by some dude in the night, and holy shit he's scared, only narrowly managing to use a ear piercing scream to stun, and then kill his foe.

As he looks over the fatally wounded man, he notices they look a lot alike, and comes to realize this is a half brother. He's basically told that he's not the last of his family alive, and in order to gain their full power, his other siblings will be looking to track him down and kill him for the infernal power in his blood.

Come next morning, PC has taken his dead brother's spear, and comes into town looking for a library. If he was paranoid before, now he's a fucking wreck, completely frightened of this active target on his head, and how he's going to evade death at the hands of his wayward siblings.

Anyhoo, if it makes it any better, I never played him as a chosen one, or a brooding anti-hero. I played this guy as a nervous, starscream-esque coward, who just wanted to live, and stayed with the party because they were tough, and he wanted some meat shields if any family reunion started. It was nice because over the course of the campaign, he started getting a little attached to said meat shields, and found that while he was willing to just cut and run to save his own skin, as time went on, he just didn't want to leave these guys to face the danger alone.

How Ow The Edge is this?

>5'10"
Such a manlet, even in his FANTASY he can't break 6'
When will they learn?

I already saw that story. Except the guy kept the girl around for a longer time, torturing her more and then saying sorry

That's far from the edgiest I've seen; he still sounds like a goodguy, if a bit antihero-ish.

What system was this?

Nigga's got problems

Mary Sue as fuck

It's fairly edgy, but I found it pretty interesting and liked the characterisation and the story was coherent, so I didn't mind the edge. Edgy isn't always bad, and I'd say that this character was edgy (and selfish character motivation) done right, for what it's worth.

I had a player whose parents were devil worshippers who he sought vengeance upon. However, he wasn't good... oh hell no.

First session, he is given the role of patrol leader as the group checks on some minor stuff for the town guard. While dealing with rowdy bar patrons, one smashes a glass over his head. His response was "You dented my helmet", then slays the guy by whipping out his two handed sword. The guard captain instantly demoted his ass when they returned to report.

Leaving the guard, the player would go with the party randomly burning things, making snide comments about fucking random NPCs, and constantly wanting to use an ability I gave him that took 3 rounds to charge up. When he finally got a chance, he was teleported before it went off into his family residence, where he shot it straight up and destroyed it all. This made him both happy and sad.

He then proceeded to die 15 or 16 times because the party only had reincarnate, and he only wanted to be brought back as a human. So, he would kill himself just and expect to be brought back. The party wizard started charging him 10k gold for every cast, so he basically because an indentured servant. The self killing was getting out of hand, so eventually I ruled that because he was harming himself and preventing true growth he would love a level from that point on every time he killed himself. He lost 7 levels that day. He eventually settled on a human female.

This female would one day get inebriate and end up in bed with some random NPC dude. Walking up the next morning, they reached for their two handed sword and chopped the guy in twain.

>cont

Upon discovering an underground forest, and while the rest of the party took note and made sure not to disturb the habitat, he decided it was a good idea to set it ablaze. He hated elves, particularly the elf he was now a slave to, and wanted some form of revenge.

A few weeks later, he would find himself separated from the group after going to sleep one night, surounded by pixies. He had destroyed their home, so they would destroy him. The character died by a hundred stabs of pixie spears. The party reincarnated him, and again the roulette of human supremacy would consume his life several more times until "it was right".

Really, though, all of use were adolescents and infantile. I had DMNPCs which were awful, we had a stereotypical "dark and mysterious" wizard, a cleric of mass woman-banging, roulette character of the month, and our edgeloving suicidal psychopath.

I have more stories, but those are the ones that stick out the most at this moment.

I'm liking that his character consists of nothing but 180 pounds of "mucle".

At CoC (in London, 20's), I saw someone coming with a kinda edgy character (who was ditched quickly by the DM) : a 25 years old mechanic who was a Great War's hero, whose family were rich aristocrat (but "he didn't want to have this life") and who was also a gentleman thief... He ended with simply a great war's hero mechanic.

Also, since people are discussing backstories, do you have any idea of a good tragic paladin background ? I was thinking of something like two twins, one wanting to become a paladin, the other following their father path and becoming a blacksmith, but the first twin die and the second take his place (and identity) in the order to carry the dream of his dead brother

Had an idea for a paly who couldn't save a woman, so now takes care of her infant child as part of his burden.

>DMing a homebrew GURPs game set in a generic, all-purpose fantasy word with some buddies
>New guy, kind of shy, younger than the rest of us
>We all decide to go easy on him, even if he's a faggot we'll all just deal with it
>He rolls some fucking ridiculous half-elf, half-demon death knight with dragon wings and "soul vampire" powers. Obviously extremely overpowered
>Henceforth, I shall call his character "Edgy McCoolname"
>The rest of the party are Chaotic Neutral rogues and bandits
>Edgy McCoolname ends up doing most of the combat encounters himself
>He finishes them easily because he's super OP
>Rest of the party just loots after the fact
>At first, Edgy McCoolname declares he doesn't care for money. Paraphrased quote: "I care not for the vain splendors of this world!"
>They actually start to get really rich because Edgy McCoolname is game-breakingly strong
>They clear ancient dungeons in barely thirty minutes, lugging away bags of gold
>Edgy McCoolname decides he wants a cut of the profits anyway, small argument breaks out
>"You're a demon god! What are you gonna do with money?"
>"I dunno, I'll buy a boat or something!"
>Edgy McCoolname actually buys a boat
>A fucking fishing boat
>Player decides that's a logical end to Edgy McCoolname's character arc, rerolls a rogue like everyone else
>Edgy McCoolname The half-vampire half-elf half-dragon half-demon half-murloc Godking of Darkness with unlimited power retires and becomes a fucking fisherman

I'm not a good DM. I could have stopped this shit at any point.

How the fuck did you manage to create his character, it's not even min-maxing, it's just a mess of pick whatever you want in the book.

Batman, is that you?

That sounds silly, but it's the sorta thing that makes for fun memories. I bet you're a pretty cool DM, user.

Oh he did keep her around, but he never tortured her, just interrogated her some then chucked her in the back of the pickup truck they stole from bandits, she was unconscious. When she woke up she started screaming from the sheer horror of not being able to move her legs anymore, and we left off the session there, with the characters hearing screaming coming from the truck. Didn't play that campaign again for a year (it was a side campaign anyway) until we finally went back to it. Then he literally handed me a folded piece of paper saying it was a note he gave to her saying he was sorry for what he did.

He just has a lot of weird ideas.

Savage Worlds.

>become an unstoppable god of destruction
>go fishing

>Bonus Points if someone can me explain, what this stuff with two different eye colors is about.

It's called heterochromia, it's an uncommon condition (Google says it occurs in every 6 out of 1,000 people) where the left and right iris are two different colors.

For people who want to make "unique" characters, they give them heterochromia because they think it looks cool and makes up for terrible design.

In reality, most cases of heterochromia aren't extremely noticeable, I ran across a dude who's left eye was very dark brown and his right eye was light brown, and that's kinda how it is for most people with heterochromia.

How many points was it for the campaign?

This is why you use a Wo Dao instead.

I now have the urge to make a guy who uses a farming scythe to cut people's Achilles tendon.

Back when I was still willing to try 3rd edition and we were taking a break from superhero and anime and Deadlands games. We got a group together and everyone picked out their classes. We were all from a city in some desert. Then the DM decided that we all needed random background elements from this one first party sourcebook.

My generic neutral good Harrison Ford type Rogue was instantly attached to a hateful grandmother, a dark secret, and a politically connected family. Que a matriarchal demon-cavorting family that controlled part of the city and trained my character to be an assassin with about as many mommy issues as Drizzit. Grandma was a powerful Cleric so I picked out a random evil god (Eurythnul or Nevyniral or somesuch) and he carried around its holy symbol despite being good.

Because level 1, trying to reform or stymie his family was pointless so he joined an adventuring party to get out from under everything. We all took a job from the Dwarf mayor to find a caravan his daughter was in, which was just attacked by orcs or whatever. In media res we all go forth and kick ass. The players were awesome, the characters were awesome; it was the best 3rd edition game I ever played.

Dwarf loli was in another castl- orc camp and the game never had another session.

>people can't make evil campaigns anymore
I'm glad I don't play with Veeky Forums

It's visually flashy and depending on the system it makes a skilled character as strong as a meathead. Sure you can't take hits like a meathead but that's what all the "nothing personnel" shit is for. That and screeching to the DM whenever they attack your character.

>Muh noburu sakrafiiiize! I'll bleed so you don't have to!
>Not the edgiest white knight bullshit bul

I've been casually writing fiction for most of my life, so I got a lot of the edginess (in my experience, most edgy writing and design stems from inexperience and small reference pools) out of my system before roleplaying entered my life. However, the first time I ever roleplayed was in an MMO and out of dumb determination to distinguish myself from everyone else on the server, I ended up creating Ezekiel Seraphim, an emotionless hunter-of-men gunslinger who dual-wielded revolvers. I still cringe looking back at it, but it taught me many valuable lessons.

Ummm... made a Pathfinder Ghost Rider cavalier who under order of the flame. Basically, white haired, red eye, scythe wielding, skull mask wearing, mounted combatant who rides a headless ghost horse.

Mechanically, the ghost rider archetype can gets fear effects and the Order of the Flame mechanically encourages charging into head first into battle. So basically you got yourself and edgy crazed blood hungry psychopath berserker in battle who's wearing fucking half a skull on their face carrying a big 'ol scythe (though I made sure to point out that this wasn't a farmer's scythe but a war scythe which as more akin to a fauchard)

However, character wise I made it more so that they actively cultivate this personae of being blood hungry psychopath on the battle field as a means of psychological warfare rather than a legitimately being crazy.

But I will not deny, I legitimately thought (and still think)the idea of a reckless, smiling, scythe wielding, headless ghost riding beserker is cool. We haven't continued the campaign due to scheduling conflicts, but my over all goal is to eventually ride my horse right into the evil guy's throne room like an asshole and fight mounted indoors.

>two different eye colors
It's a way of making a flaw for mary sues that are otherwise perfect.

It's not really meant to be flaw, more like an "i'm special" sign.

No it makes them into a outcast so it's a flaw.

My current 5e character stumbled into a lot of the cliches by chance:
>dual wields swords (because this is one of my first campaigns and I'm still powergaming it a little)
>antisocial (because elf, also rolled 8 CHA)
>wyvern familiar (given for plot reasons)
The icing on the cake is that his backstory involved trying to cure some mysterious illness in his home village. The DM decided to roll that into the plot, so "mysterious illness" became "unstoppable death aura" and midway through the adventure we returned there to find the whole place dead and zombified.

Our party also includes a crazy warlock, a monk who got plot powers and can turn into a dragon, and a guy who died because he thought he could start a riot by setting some houses on fire.

Heterochromia, having two different eye colors, is an excedingly rare genetic mutation, in humans. It just makes the character more of a snowflake.

For the life of me I've never seen a heterochromatic character ever been treated as as an outcast cause of their eyes. Not even mentioned in a backstory but then effectively forgotten when shit gets rolling.

>a guy who died because he thought he could start a riot by setting some houses on fire

Did he die because he was right?

Holy fuck that is hilarious. Like shit, it's medieval Ghost Rider!

Because two swords means twice the edge.

He got caught setting the second firestarter so in the end he only managed to burn part of a shop. The rest of the party just kind of milled about in the bar and pretended not to know him while everyone in the village kicked him to death.

I don't know man, this sounds like a pretty great backstory to me. Especially with the way you played it.

Teifling Warlock.
>Uses Prestidigitation to make it look like his head is on fire everytime we start combat.
>Peppers almost every sentence with "Fuck"and "Shit", "Ass" in varying degrees.
>Supposed to be the smart guy/smooth talker of the group, but he constantly makes the dumbest decisions or says the worst possible things whenever given the chance.
>Begged the DM for a pepper box and a thunder cannon so now he threatens everyone in the party whenever he doesn't get his way.

I'm almost certain he's trolling the rest of the party. It's almost like he makes it a point to make every situation worse whenever he can. I might kill his character with mine. It'll probably be fun to watch the brat throw a tantrum. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll change his ways.

The first two could be entertaining if the player wasn't a retard.

You mean this?
Yeah, I did get some interesting things out of him, and I was planning on making my next adventure about him and how he gets his revenge... but then the guy rage quit.

His name was Lunar Mystbane.

He was a collection of x-men characters made into one edgy motherfucker in a marvel rpg.

"Ok my character is a experiment made for the genes of various mutant designed to kill them, his name is Project 117 L.U.N.A.R.
L.U.N.A.R Stands for Lightweight Universal National Arms Recon. After he was made he trained with the other L.U.N.A.R experiments while finding and killing mutants for the National Arms, which are the people who made him
But as happens with most mutants even ones made as a experiment he ended up talking to Charles Xavier
And then when he went back to base he got shunned by all the other L.U.N.A.R experiments
And so broke out and killed 20 of them and a couple scientists also he may of left the research facility as a crater but really they shouldn't of lined the thing with explosives in the first place, heh, dumbasses.
Anyway he met a few other mutants along the way out who decided that he was a threat and so attempted to kill him
He knocked 4 of them unconscious and almost killed them, when he met up with some other marvel characters, who forced him to flee from the scene (Damn superheros ruining my fun!) And now he's having inner turmoil about killing mutants, humans other L.U.N.A.R experiments, superheros and alike. (Mmmm killing, what a great thing to be made for)
Although he still remembers some of the friends he used to have and his talk with Xavier.
And his main personality type is from his Gambit genes so his motto is basically "Play cards, kill noobs, get laid."

He actively was trying to take over Hyra, he caused the death of hundreds of people when he tried to bully the Kingpin, he caused an even worse Civil War with the government going after everyone and at one point after destroying the Eiffel Tower he declared that because Gambit was part of his genetic code he could speak French.

>Bastard son of a village noble.
>Sent into exile and is betrayed by his fellow exiles.
>Killed by them but is later resurrected and kills them for revenge.
>He then comes back to the village and is voted to be their leader.
We were starting at level one.

As far as young player sins go, this is tame. I kinda enjoyed it and will probably steal some of it for an NPC family I want to introduce. I like the not-Highlander feel of it too.

>I did cool shit before game start
How to spot the edge, every time

>Play cards, kill noobs, get laid.
This however is always acceptable in my book

Not edgy at all. Dark as fuck, but not edgy.

How much of a flag is it when they have Blood in their names?

Anime fans love two different eye colors because nowadays in anime having blue hair isn't special but having blue hair and one green eye and one black guy makes your character twice as distinctive when everybody is drawn in the same shitty style

I had a character roll an Evil Cleric in a campaign where they'd all be working for an order of paladins. I let it slide since there was a greater evil to be dealt with, the paladins were fairly desperate, and even most of the villains were actually willing to work with the party to accomplish their schemes.

What I didn't expect was for her to swear her undying allegiance to a giant mindless undead monstrosity that had just almost wiped the party including her. The person controlling the creature ordered it to retreat so it climbed up through a tunnel. She followed, almost literally throwing herself at it, ignoring the fact that it was swatting at her and spraying acid at her. Then she lost consciousness and fell 30 feet to her death whiles the other party members were very confused.

Backronyms are always a huge red flag, and I'm not just talking about rpg characters.