I'm starting a campaign about dragon slaying soon. Post badass dragons. Bonus points for anatomical plausibility

I'm starting a campaign about dragon slaying soon. Post badass dragons. Bonus points for anatomical plausibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lphAh-kfKVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong image, whatever.

>anatomical plausibility
So... dinosaurs?

Here, this is as far from anatomical plausibility that I've seen. It's a standard dragon with extendable wings, but the wings also work as a jet engine. It has a cooling vent on its stomach.

Why not simply befriend the dragons instead?

Elder Dragons are fucking weird as all hell. Especially the more powerful ones like the Fatalis.

What are dragons like in your setting? Is it just a catch-all for weird, big, reptilian monsters?

youtube.com/watch?v=lphAh-kfKVg

attitudes like this is why dragons keep stealing our women

They were the mystical equivalent to nukes with genitals, so now the world destroying abominations have fucked like wild and have over populated. And by over populated I mean that the current eco system can only sustainably handle like a max of 5 in the wild, and there are currently 133 known breeding adults and exactly 1 and a half shit tons of non breeding off spring. So now these giant intelligent lizards are being captured and "tamed" by mountain barbarians (i.e. they piss off the dragons and point them at towns they don't like)

The dragons themselves are cunning (more so than most humans) but lack language. Mostly they are walking missile silos.

So the plot is about dragon slayers doing a service to the world as a whole.

Because then communist Nazis win.

Do Pokemon count?

I had an idea for a dragon slaying game in a fantasy low-diesel punk setting where all the major races were under 3 feet tall. I'll dump my folder. I like small, beastly dragons though so you may not enjoy it.

Obligatory st george

Balerion the Black Dread up in here

Ancalagon the Black

This is the first result in google for "strongest anime dragon"

Hopefully you will find it useful on your journeys.

Actually, I really love this one. It's probably going to be the first one the players have thrust upon them.

Smol dragons can be bad ass if you raise them right

Flight of Dragons had a cool explanation for how dragons flew and blew fire. Good movie if you haven't seen it. Bryagh did me a scare when I was very young.

Will crude cybrog kobolds work as well?

Yes, that was literally one of the player's ideas.

Weird.

I always thought Vertigo from Primal Rage would make a cool dragon if you slapped some wings on her like an exotic cobra dragon or something. I went to find a picture and this was the best I could find.

Well I have this one, but I been searching for a reason to draw something, so if you want I could give a shot at making some kobolds on motobikes or cyberntic lizards (As I need something along those lines for my campaign as well)

Apologize

Surprised no-one has posted this

surprised no one has posted this yet

also gonna post me folder since otherwise what's the point of having a dragon folder, dump incoming

arite i'm out

Kind of cheating when he's on a leash, no?

Post Nicky B