Just a friendly reminder to buy any dips you might notice...

Just a friendly reminder to buy any dips you might notice. The normies are going to come in full force after the holiday season, more people than ever are going to be talking about crypto, asking their friends and coworkers. Money is going to flow in like we've never seen over the next month or two. Most likely the total crypto market cap will reach or exceed $1 trillion

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17390643/ExxxtraSmall.17.03.23.Alice.Merchesi.And.Lauren.Phillips.XXX....
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is one of my favorite prons of all time

sauce

She's a big girl

mommy gib saucey

Sauce? Raw sauce?

Hold LTC & ETH, noobs will be buying it up on coinbase. Hopefully coinbase puts Ripple on soon, I want to retire.

Search for "ExxxtraSmall - Teeny Teen Fucked With Strap-On By Tall Busty Lauren Phillips"

bless

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17390643/ExxxtraSmall.17.03.23.Alice.Merchesi.And.Lauren.Phillips.XXX....

already jerked off four times today

been trying to start no fap all week

why the fuck do you guys do this to me

fuck yes

Best biz thread in a while

For me.

how the fuck do you jerk off 4 times in a day. I'm on meth which makes you 1000x horny and makes you cum buckets and i still only fap once a day. Get a grip dude ffs

>I'm on meth

you all in on link?

>Get a grip dude

Seems he already has one

3/4 jerk a day here

IDK i just like to jerk man. im always horny, was hooking up with this girl 2 days ago and i cant stop thinking about her tits

I literally jerk off an average 5 times a day. I seriously have a problem. But it also keeps me from fucking fat thots so

kek

>this

kek, 16 year old?

How aren't you guys sore like fuck, I don't want to touch my dick for at least 8 hours after I nut.
It's not enjoyable going for another pump and dump

thanks just came 100k sperms

Just jerked off to this video this morning. Felt good

I'm 28, and I've probably averaged jerking off 1.5-2 times a day for the past ten years

i think it's just become an ingrained habit of mine I cant shake. I sit at the computer so long, my mind eventually wanders, I get bored, and I just rub one out without even thinking about it

its totally fucked and has definitely affected my desire/ability to have sex. I've had 3 opportunities to fuck girls in the past few years and my dick just would not get hard. not sure if fap addiction caused it or performance anxiety but yeah

its not good man

>i'm on meth but you need to get a grip dude ffs

Veeky Forums

>wont jerk off for 2 weeks
>finally do
>proceed to jerk off again 2-3 times that day
>dont jerk off for another 2 weeks

does anyone else here do this? surely im not the only one

>i'm on meth but you need to get a grip

nothing wrong with a few wanks m8. I've got a gf and even if I come 3 times with her I'll still jerk it after she leaves. there's something nice about jerking off you just can't get with any other chick.

>not sure if fap addiction caused it or performance anxiety
Nah bro. You don't want a (girl) girl. You want a (boy) girl with a massive feminine penis.

That's ok in the current year. It's time to embrace your true self.

i do the exact same thing. but the weeks inbetween are a huge struggle

id be fine if this were the case

i just want my dick to work when i need it to ffs

its so strange, its not a struggle for me to not jerk off over the 2 weeks, but once i feel like doing it (and proceed to do it) im ultra horny for the rest of the day

Im uncut if that helps, I fap and like 5m later I wanna fap again. Eventually I reach the point where as soon as I touch my dick I stop being horny, thats when I stop