Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1664: Long Names Are Objectively Superior Edition

Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dkhfrg4f
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At what point did you realized that you had gone too far?

Tell me your egregiously long titles, Jumpers!

Got any favorite foods Jumpers?

Is FUAnon around?

Sorry if this is getting annoying.

Found this in the Exalted Thread.

This is now my headcanon for She-Of-Fair-Eyes

>tfw all the drawbacks of Val's new jump fucking suck
Valeria, why do you hurt me so?

To what point are D&D game mechanics present in reality in those settings? Because they just feel too clunky and inorganic for me to imagine actually things working that way in lore.

If you've gone too far, may as well keep going.

Universal drawbacks

She's missing the 8ft grand daiklave.
Otherwise acceptable.

Only in Order of the Stick.
In the other settings game mechanics are almost entirely divorced from fluff (with the exception of Vancian casting).

There's wiggle room. One thing you should remember is that the rolling of dice is meant to simulate the complexity and randomness inherent in real life, so in the reality of those settings, you can assume people don't have a one-in-twenty chance of critical failure every time they attempt to do anything.

>Maker OF Magic
Oh boy, this is fun. Now how do I use this to screw with Mystra without her just immediately changing things back?

Smack wiped off the streets?

Change the systems of divine magic so that she can't access her own godly abilities to change what magic is.

Universal drawbacks, for when you universally want to be told to go fuck yourself.

why you gotta keep reminding me that we don't have a jump for this?

I still run into the problem of needing to be more powerful than the anthropomorphic personification of all the magic in the Forgotten Realms.

That's pretty easy desu.

Make one for it Bancho you haven't made a Jump in a while.

>This is Jumper. . . . he's the king of the warehouse.

Reminder that season 2 sucked, and that season 1 wrapped everything up and had an amazing ending.

I'vegot massive personal stuff going on and I am still stalled as a completely disassembled engine block on destroy all monsters plus I don't need everyone screaming at me for claiming a jump.

Titles my Jumper has:すべてのボスのボス,
banchô, Grand Master of the Forge, Capt., Divine Chancellor, devious rat bastard, planetary governor, the devil,M.D., Surgeon General, Dr., Sgt. the hell that walks, Lord of rebirth, the out of context solution

Fuck off Tera, nobody cares

Go to generic xianxia make your mythical creature fomains magic and grow stronger over your 3 billion years there.

>egregiously long titles
Jumper the Chairman of Virtue, Chairman of Iron, Emperor of Gold, Governor of Housing, Delegate of Steel, Lord of Law, Sage Over Heavens and Earth, Patriarch of the Flame, Master of Orcs, Headman of the Titans, First Cultivator of the Sword, Assistant of Merchants, Head of Medicine, Lord of All Below the Land, and High Priest of the World.

I'm sure others have me beat right?

>tfw Jumper is the only tittle that you need to stir terror in the heart of your enemies

Fluffiness is important and it's why Volcarnoa is the best starter. I try to select my teams with a balance toward beauty, power, and type composition. Though the main deciding factor in my team comps is regional availability. While you could just up and leave, spending the first couple years in your starting region seems only appropriate.

Jumper, Scourge of Olympus, layer of the Demon Empress, Master of Birbs,

Give me reasons not to go on a mass murdering spree in one piece in order to collect devil fruits.

>Birbs
Samus?

Murder is wrong.

I just picked the ones I like. Mid-evolved starter, Lapras, Arcanine, Braviary, Talonflame, Sawsbuck. The only issue was switching to a monotype team when I went gym leader.

Mass Murdering is bad?

Sekirei actually.

You're gonna cut yourself on all of that edge, son.

Larvesta would work better as a starter if it could evolve before LV 59.

They aren't even that good, and you can only have one for yourself anyway.

What jumps have the best demon waifus?

Devil Fruits aren't really all that powerful unless you put in a lot of creative energy that would work just as well with literally any other power. There's also a lot of annoying drawbacks to eating them.

Abilities in the Forgotten Realms jump work like 3.5 mechanics.
Rolls and stuff probably not present at all.

We have ways around that now.

Just get Ultimate Lifeform and a perk that allows you to get more than one power for powers where that's not possible, or a perk that allows you to get powers that don't play well with each other. That way you only need to look at people to get all the Devil Fruits you could possibly want.

You spend 10 years in One Piece.

>Sekirei
Both?

They're going to go straight to your thighs.
AND THEN YOU'LL EXPLODE!

Not anymore, user.

Not anymore.

Most good fruits are held by assholes, so just kill the ones that are actually good (Whitebeard's, Blackbeard's, Basically most of Big Mom's crew, Caesar's).

I would only spare Magellan and the Marine. Because they are mostly good guys, even if they come out a little authoritarian, you also need to understand that you have people like Big Mom controlling most of their world. And Magellan is a totally cool guy.

So? they're still not even worth bothering to track down all the fruit. Though personally I'm only interested in powers that are waterproof.

>Demon
>Waifu
That's what is referred to as an oxymoron.

Angel girls are far superior.

I care a little.

When I literally spent an entire chain as my Waifu.

Valeria, what are all the elements in The Weakness of Beatrice? Is it just the common ones like the four elements plus Light, Darkness, and Lightning or is there stuff like Gravity and Space as well?

Speaking of which, what do you do in terms of power when you held too many of them to use all of them at once?

It's not like this is a late-chain problem. After ten jumps if all of them contain their own magic system and/or some shoenen/superhero jumps, you probably have more powers that you can use in a single fight.

There aren't enough good fruits that would be worthwhile to hunt down even if you didn't have to fight for them.
It's basically maybe half of the legendary fruits and a handful of the great ones.

That doesn't qualify as mass murder in my book, especially seeing how i like about half of the current wielders and would have killed the other half anyway, so nabbing stuff like the Shadow and Magma fruits is just a bonus.

Except the Rumble fruit. I WANT that one. It's the best fruit.
But then i buy it anyway because there isn't anything in the jump except Conqueror's Haki that i want.

>Though personally I'm only interested in powers that are waterproof.
Read the notes for the jump. That weakness goes away after the jump, and they way it's worded it applies to any fruit, not just those you buy with CP.

Make the Powers go Ultimate with and remove that weakness. Or just get one of those powers that remove weaknesses.

>Killing best marine when there are far better Logias

I've got unlimited, infinite multitasking, so using all my powers in a single fight is very much a possibility. I don't do it all that often though, because if you fight with all the power and perk combinations from hundreds of different jumps, fight tend not to last very long.

Even with infinite multitasking some powers are bound to get in the way of the others. Like fire and water abilities (unless you were aiming for steam), or kinetic manipulation abilities and brute force. Or just be redundant.

>fire and water
>not merging the beams

>kinetic manipulation and brute force
>not enhacing your brute force with kinetic manipulation

You lack creativity.

She's just a late bloomer, big things come in small packages after all. Besides the thought of a fuzzy moth larva beating up things several times its size with the power of friendship is adorable.

Again this isn't how Ultimate Lifeform works. You have to have some way of Understanding for Ultimate Lifeform to kick in. To use examples from Jorge; Kars is the craftsman of Arrows and he has a full understanding of how Stands work, though he has to see an individual Stand in question to gain an Ultimate of that particular stand, he Undertands Hamon and thus can use it as long as he can breath and even better he can pull that 'Hamon that's close to the Suns heat' bullshit which would be the Ultimate Hamon.

A Devil Fruit user knows nothing of their powers when they gain them, having to experiment to learn even how to walk upright in Tony Choppers case, but if you were to go Vegapunk on those Devil Fruits you maybe develop powers that allowed you to teach things to people who eat you. It would take going Syler (or however you spell that one Power Copying guy from Heroes name) on someone or having something else help you achieve Understanding.

That'd be awesome though I do say. Also neat, if odd, outlook on Akainu.

>best marine

Hey remember that time he torched a boat of civilians?

>that pic
>implying non-criminals aren't victimized by world nobles, who's rule Akainu wholeheartedly endorses

>With mere observation of an ability, you can copy it and perfect it, granting yourself the powers of others at a greater strength. The more complex and powerful an ability, the longer it takes for you to Understand what you are seeing but with a mind like your own, this is of little consequence.
Literally from the perk itself. Emphasis on "mere observation".

Applications of the individual devil fruits are explicitly techniques created by the user innovation. The fruit itself is a power that changes the biology of the user.

This is mentioned several times during the series.

Have you even watched/read OP?
Almost all the marines above rank-and-file are major assholes. The entire government is a corrupt shithole.
I'm not saying that people like the Whitebeard Pirates are saints, but the government engages in slavery, torture and mass murder as a matter of routine.
I certainly wouldn't call them "the good guys" by any reasonable standard.

I take the ones i don't use for Demon Spawn (Hero Union BBS).
Or i give them to allies with that perk from Kingdom Hearts or Lip Service (Medaka Box).

>>Killing best marine when there are far better Logias
You do know that he gives absolutely no fucks about collateral damage, right?
Like murdering the entire population of Ohara just on the chance that a scholar might be hiding in the refugee boats?
Or murdering slaves whose only crime is escaping from their World Noble masters?

On the subject of Devil Fruits, it occurred to me that the tables we have in the jump would probably work better if the Ice fruit and the Fire fruit were switched, since it struck me as odd that Fire and Magma were in the same tier despite Magma being flat-out superior to Fire.

So generic isekai is dead and Re;monster has no claim right?

Yes to both.

Some bitch said it was being worked on by someone in the IRC. And other than an extremely poor attempt at SB (that hasn't been claimed here), no one's working on one to my knowledge.

Also, that time when he tried to kill Coby, one of his own men and basically Garp's protege, just because he asked him to stop killing the damn pirates when they were retreating.

I eventually mix them all into one homogenous system which rules are basically do whatever the fuck I want at the moment.

Then I proceed to do whatever the fuck I want at that moment.

Damn, I wanted at least one good thing to come out of that fucking series.

What classes are there in weakness of beatrice? Other than succubuss nun I of course.

All of the elemental logias belong in the legendary tier imo.
The hierarchy within the same element has nothing to do with it.

And seriously, have you watched Blackbeard vs Ace?
The Fire Fire Fruit is an island killer. It absolutely belongs in the legendary tier.
If anything the Ice Ice Fruit should be moved up, because it's in the same class.

Pickybacking off that, which born classes are there?

>New Boo Boo jump
>Maker of Magic perk
>Can add restrictions to existing magic systems
>Jumper adds restrictions like "other people's magic doesn't work on me" or "this particular person can't use magic"
A nice, fun way to fuck over people weaker than you.

Also, I feel like having bot Two Worlder and Maker of Magic would cause some crazy shit on Earth.

Maybe a combo with Inhuman Durability?

It was buffed; it works on all knowledge now, not just the stuff that you had when you entered a Jump.

Zalgo!

Not a bad idea.

CHANGELOG:
-You can now import a house-sized structure for free for "The House" companion
-Added a note explaining the "HE COMES" drawback
-Reformatted Jump
-Removed Herobrine

Pretty much the only things I use in a fight are telekinesis, force-fields, teleportation, and plain (though using enhanced stats) martial arts. Sometimes Perfect Defenses. Everything else is for utility purposes outside of combat, or hitting with specific weaknesses.

So if I was a Lunar whose trueform had a cyberbrian when transformed would I still be able to use the cyberbrain?

>Maybe a combo with Inhuman Durability?
That sounds great.

>Removed Herobrine
No, add herobrine. I want this now.

Can you use the warehouse during the pokemon trainer jump? If not can you choose another jump as your first jump and use the warehouse/bodymod? Thanks for the help

Supposedly you only get your warehouse after your first jump. And supposedly you can only do pokemon first, if you do another jump then you can't go to pokemon.

But this is a single player game so you can follow whichever rules you like.

Speaking of Inhuman Durability, you might wanna buff it a bit or drop it down to the 200 CP tier. It feels kida underwhelming as it is. It would also fit in better with the other two Inhuman perks.

Traditionally you only get supplements (like Warehouse and Body Mod) after your first jump.

Nobody will care if you fanwank it as before the jump.
Or at least nobody important will care, the shitposters might scream at you.

pastebin.com/dkhfrg4f

I'm not a Loki fan girl

>Steven Universe
Never left a page as fast.

For Cryptid, I'm split between doing some kind of insane "artist" who has Mutate and Fate Worse than Death, or a house cat with Meme and Malediction, and a Ritualist ceremony involving cheesburgers.

Or maybe I'll go Cultist with Membership, fluffed as being a, much more small-time than you'd expect, group of amateur ghost-busters.

There are enough options that I'm still unsure how I want to approach this.

Childish/Malicious Spirit is pretty close. If you wanted to say they were Herobrine, I feel like that would be reasonable.

Really? You think being able to survive being reduced to a few pounds of flesh on top of enough durability to survive being ran over by a train is underwhelming?

Ah, my emphasis is on "The more complex and powerful an ability, the longer it takes for you to Understand what you are seeing" part since it shows you have to be able to actually see it to understand it and just seeing the power in action might not be enough. You're saying that you can look at a bearer of the Flame Flame Fruit and have it's power and I'm saying you need a closer look to see how it's happening, a difference in opinion on how close to Kars level the Jumper is.

>Applications of the individual devil fruits are explicitly techniques created by the user innovation.
Agreed, which would make them (The techniques) exempt from Understanding as that's an application of skill in the use of the power t that point.

>The fruit itself is a power that changes the biology of the user.
I have not seen this in particular. Devil Fruit, as far as the people of One Piece know works by magic/demons/unknowable/etc. means. Could you post a proof for this statement, not saying you're wrong just that I've never seen this statement.

Waddup bro?

>>Really? You think being able to survive being reduced to a few pounds of flesh on top of enough durability to survive being ran over by a train is underwhelming?
Yeah, I guess. You said that a tank shell would be able to take a hole out of you, so the durability ain't that much. I guess the other stuff is just way more appealing.

>a tank shell would be able to take a hole out of you
There isn't much a tank shell WON'T take a hole out of, you silly shit.

>Hey remember that time he torched a boat of civilians?

They were trying to prevent people. Killing two hundred people would go to waste if the let anyone escape. And would potentially endanger the entire world.

Because people like Crocodile or Big Mom were out there willing to burn everything if they could get their hands on someone who could read the Poneglyph. And their next step was basically world-domination.

>>implying non-criminals aren't victimized by world nobles, who's rule Akainu wholeheartedly endorses

He is never said to like them. He even openly disagrees with the Gorosei and their policies in his last appearance.

>He asked to stop killing pirates
>Basically criminals and the bad guys
>In the middle of the battle that they were winning
>And people don't see it as a crime punishable with execution in any military

And he even forgave Coby after the war and let him ascend to captain in the time-skip.

Depends on the shell desu

Possible combos:

Mutate + Biome causes biomes created by you to slowly mutate those who enter them. Maybe give Pocket Realm + Mutate a similar effect, causing those who enter your Pocket Realm to gradually transform.

Pocket Realm + Biome causes portals to your Pocket Realm to slowly "infect" the real world, generating the effects of Biome until the portal is closed.

Spawn + Biome causes your biomes to produce mutated flora and fauna that are obedient to you and can have abilities evocative of the mutated environment.

Genius Loci + Biome gives you the ability to "haunt" a specific biome and control everything within as if it's a part of your body. This applies to the entire biome so as it grows so does your range of influence.

Mutate + Fate Worse Than Death allows you to warp people into proxies, binding them to you as servants that you can observe and control indirectly at any distance.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Yo, hypothetically speaking. Would you be upset or grateful if someone gave you a pastebin with a bunch of Crash Bandicoot perks for you to salvage?

But I'm learning to love humanity! Really!

Salvage?

I've written up all but the Mad Scientist capstone already, but if you present some good ideas then I may have to change appropriate ones up.