Show me your favorite dice or your rolls will die in their sleep tonight

Show me your favorite dice or your rolls will die in their sleep tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5rdZlIKgIc
shop.uhrwerk-verlag.de/wuerfel/611-wuerfelset-regenbogen-einhorn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping with cool dice and what I know about them. Please respond.

Here are dice that have gone through outgassing, which is a process wherein trapped gasses seep, expand or chemically decay and force themselves to the surface of an object, causing warping in lots of early plastics.

Some of these dice might be made of casein as well, which is made out of treated milk protein and can literally decay or warp due to warm climes or sloppy handling. I don't know exactly which is shown in these pictures but they're fascinating all the same.

More outgassed
These look tasty in a weird way

they look like they came right out of a nightmareish, partially underwater alternate plane of reality reached during a late 80s acid trip

they make me very uncomfortable

Drama shot and video on casein at home (don't put it in your dishwasher)
youtu.be/T5rdZlIKgIc

I really want to touch them but they'd probably crumble to dust
I wonder if acrylic dice will have the same problem when we're shitting in man-pampers

Ancient dice now
Chinese die used for a game called "liubo", but I can't find any more information besides it using sticks for dice, so maybe I'm a big fucking liar

Here's a grainy collection of dice sticks, maybe used for liubo, but probably not.

If anyone is lurking please tell me so I can kiss you on your lips

Modern equivalent for weirdos

Here are knucklebones, which are thought to be dice proper, but this is false: the bone sides were given different values, and the values were added up according to which sides were known to be rarer to fall flat.

Poker dice, used for the game of the same name.
Nobody seems to be interested in dice on Veeky Forums, I'll revisit this thread maybe later if anyone cares

Stop showing off your butt plug collection.

How else are you going to roll for anal circumference?

Ive always really really loved these and seeing them happen. they look like they've gone moldy.
You didnt have to threaten me op, I would have done it anyways...
Really want opalite dice. too bad they're all 30-40 dollars...

These purple gemblitz dice actually kind of remind me of these.
I have a set, they're gorgeous. Cast beautiful yellow and violet shadows, have great internal colors, and roll pretty high on average.

shit

I use roll 20

I like mine sober yet elegant, and readable.

chessex bone/ivory

OP here
I was inspired by the dice I posted in the thread I created to make my own dice tray and dice box on the cheap, stained and felted and everything
Will report back, it's all under $10 so far
Chessex circus, my dude

>bottom-reading d4
L O L
O L O
L O L

Bought these recently, though not as clean cut as the image makes them out to be, they're still really cool and I like them for my scifi or cyberpunk games.

Got these a while ago. Not the cheapest at $15 bucks a set, but they're metal and look pretty good. I like the weight behind them, feels good in the hand. I bought a cheap gaming mouse pad to roll them on so nobody can freak out over their table getting ravaged because I'm not a monster.

Didn't post pic

Got a link for those? I like the brass ones

>posting gore outside /b/

Here's two of my favorite sets. The larger set is synthetic chrysoberyl catseye. The d6 has since gotten a little chipped because an idiot friend rolled them without my permission and it hit the stone floor.

The smaller ones are a tiny set I had made out of electrum. The paint just chips off, so I stopped reapplying it.

I'm a sucker for white and gold. Also they were super cheap.

What are they called? They've got a jolly rancher thing going on that leans more psychedelic than pride flag.

Also delivering, had to wait for the stain to cure overnight. Total cost was ~$7.

>not buying a huge 1000 piece grab bag of dice and just reaching in and leaving things up to the whims of fate every time you need to roll

shop.uhrwerk-verlag.de/wuerfel/611-wuerfelset-regenbogen-einhorn.html

I have this set
>not buying 100 random complete sets, and separating them all in an autistic fashion.

>15€
How about they just come over and kick me in the dick

good thread op nice and comfy

>The paint just chips off, so I stopped reapplying it
Use lacquer.

I like it simple.

Use nail polish, preferably gel-based
Color selection is only a plus, I recommend a deep burgundy to make the luxury of the dice really pop

Thanks!