You fuckers told me this was a moon mission. I'm down 5000 usd because of you gay Korean fucks

You fuckers told me this was a moon mission. I'm down 5000 usd because of you gay Korean fucks

Sorry, user, you bought into a 50x ICO right as BTC was rearing its ugly head

be patient, there's still hype and this will bounce back up but it will prolly crash soon after that

If you bought sooner you would still be up.

>when you wait until 45X the ICO price to buy in.

Hold for longer than a day

What is wrong with you faggots that cant hold for more than 12 hours

>why didn't my coin go up while bitcoin is pumping
>I expect +50% with 30 minutes of buying a coin
Take a walk outside or something faggot

incoming

"be patient hodl!"
"great fundamentals"
"great team"
"have you even read the whitepaper? hodl!"

Jesus just hold... Do you fucking faggots even understand that coins have dips just so that wales can accumulate and can go to new aths? Wtf stop daytrading if you are such aweak ass pussy and come back when you got hands to hold.

Bitcoin pump means shitcoins dump. Nothing is guaranteed. DYOR next time instead of believe shilling pajeets on a himalayan oyster farming forum.

BTW I cashed out as soon as the BTC pump started. Enjoy the bags.

Literally U hold until mainnet launch / Korean exchanges... anything short of that and you're going to kys.

RIP. I hope none of you are falling for the HODL meme...

Been holding since $4

These bags are HEAVY

>i-it's gonna go up forever r-right guys?

When'd you get in on it? Bought in around $3.70 so it's still a profit for me

Are you fucking retarded? Why did you wait so long to get in you brainlet. Also, if you can't hold your dick together for a few bumps in the road then you're never gonna make it

holding since 2 dollars

rip shitcoin

Kek, got in fucking 7,4$. Why I never learn? Sometimes i'm good to be patient but then sometimes i'm like a retard. Well, gotta hold till EOY and see if it goes to 10$ like everybody say.

It isn’t over user...

Hope so...

Jesus fuck you instant gratification fuckwads

Log out of binance. Go to sleep. Wake up and look again.

Hold

I'm scared man I went in at .00850 ETH

I'm in at 9500 vits....

We are still in a downtrend, only a fool would buy now when the whales are going to drop it below 3500 at the end of this hour.

kek you all are falling for korean banks meme

this coin is chinky pajeet scam coin