Your drunk whale friend, Chill edition

Lets share our xmas storys today.

NO signals just some fun.

Today i saw my ex on a xmas party. Revenge is good my friends remember that in the end you win.

Tell me why i shouldnt fuck my ex again? And give her some hope.

the world is fucked up when you got money , you start to see the real nasty in human beings

Do it she prolly deserves it.

I prefer to cut all contact from an ex. You are the prize and she doesn't get to have you anymore. The fact that you want to fuck her means you haven't moved on entirely.

Faggot do it

your right, the sex was amazing i do miss it some times.

I ate some ham and swept my grandma's porch

Humans tend to always long for things they can't get (anymore). It will turn out to haunt you.

When you will go to bed she will be in your mind, till you fall asleep. When you wake up - guess what - she will be still there like a ghost! By the way: this is Veeky Forums… not your blog.

Buy QSP you faggot, happy?

The key to happiness in life is to never accept the idea that you need to accept anything less than full happiness. And memes.

Don't post here without signals

But to answer your question, no because the emotional entanglement either felt by you or your ex post coitus will lead to another messy encounter or period of time...I can guarantee you that neither you nor your ex will walk away from another round of sex without feeling something...unwanted

whale, you in icx man? drunk here too,.

Yes im pretty deep in ICX

I ate ham at my grandma's too user

Hold QSP + ICX long or short? Got any info on HST, whalebro?

nice, same. what you drinking on

im holding them long, After these 2 tokens im done for life

Hibiki (whiskey) you?

eoy 18? longer?

non whale whiskey- jameson

Jameson is good shit bro, drinking that myself rn. Can get 1.75L at sam's club for $35

Q2-Q4 2018.

But they will go up sooner, just not my targets

Don't do it oh great drunk whale, I personally wouldn't touch my ex with a ten foot pole, stay away, as autistic user said earlier post-couitoes feelins n things

Good job user. What's hurt can a little bit of old pussy do?

I wish my grandma was still alive. I bought my mom a really extravagant gift and I was happy to be able to do that for her

Im the best guy out there if you dont fool me,

Ones you betrayed my pride i shall get revenge i think i would destroy her . Make her attached to me again and then tell her she is to normal for me.

Since when we broke up i had t big of dreams and i was crazy acording to her.

This is the only girl that broke my heart,. I sound like a kid or a beta cuck, but im far from that this girl just needs a lesson

Stop me

>tfw broke up with my ex because of massive self-esteem issues & thinking she was too good for me
>dont know how pissed she'd be if she saw/ran into me now that I got over that and am on the upswing

this pic so true, but nutting in a 10/10 model those 20secs is what you do it for sad if you think about it

find a new girl user, one that comes from a good family and that makes you a better person.

the hate fucking will get you no where

im to young for that, i will settle when im 30

Yeah and you and I (and all non-virgins) know the afterglow from sex is always different (better) than the one from crankin yer donger

True the high feel is good till the dumb bitch starts talking about bullshit

>10/10
No.

Subjective.

Is pic related girlfriend , send i.g

>the world is fucked up when you got money

its a lot more apparent when you are a 9/10 aestetic man

>t chad

Whalebro,

Ia the girl in your picture your ex?

I guess so should hit the gym more often

no

What are your thoughts on Metaverse ETP? Should I sell? The project looks like shit atm..

>when obese SJWs invade the board and pretend to be "one of the guys"

holding a small portion like 2% of my porto, Might be something in the future but i dont believe in it to much anymore.

Thoughts on HST?? I see real world use and a sensible token mechanism.

This, the sole fact you keep being salty about her means you miss her.
When it's over you just move on and don't give a shit anymore.

I woke up around noon and cooked a few things for the family. My mom got me a ratchet to replace the one she borrowed without asking and ruined along with $20. Mom drank too much and she's still making a lot of noise even though it's 5am.

I sure hope 2018 is different.

God you sound like such a faggot

>Tell me why i shouldnt fuck my ex again?
Because she will claim #meToo and drag your ass to court unless you pay her off, that's why.. Pussy aint worth that much. So many virgins in here...

This user gets it