Good time to buy ICX bois. This ones a HODLR. It's only been on binance for a little over a week...

Good time to buy ICX bois. This ones a HODLR. It's only been on binance for a little over a week, only just been listed on coin market cap (~21st place), and will be a good mid-term gainer - no day trading required.

Also check out their website and the sheer amount of Asian nerds involved. Shit can't fail:

icon.foundation/en/

I've been telling you guys to buy this since

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation/en/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off pajeet, this is a shitcoin, atleast try next time

I'll buy when it drops down to .00025

Real world uses, new innovative tech, new professionals recruited, blah blah blah. Will this coin make me money?

What would be your picks?

dump your bags already

Yes, if you hold it and don't panic sell on swings like a noob Veeky Forums idiot.

No its a fucking scam, will pump at most to $20 and then tank. Just some research will show you this a fucking scam, devs dont give a shit and if you really think its gonna boom on the korean exchange you need to get the fuck out of crypto

He says, desperately hoping it crashes so he can fill his bags

What research needed to show that it's a scam?

Seriously I've researched the fuck out of this one and nothing points at it being anything but legit?

Actual evidence please...

If you buy now you will be sad because whales are moving the market in a downward trend right now. it will be below 3k sats in less than 2 hours. dont get less coins by being impatient.

yes just look at all these scammers

icon.foundation/en/

yeah right. I put everything in ICX last night. "Koreans are gonna pump it, trust us!".
-20% today from what I had yesterday. Thanks a lot, biz, you're fucking geniuses.

Thanks for the laughs user. Got profits, put it into this, now even less than before, fuck yeah.

>HURHUR i cant do my own research

want me to whip your ass too?

Nice job fomo buying in the fucking stratosphere.

Yeah pumps over. Not going to do shit for at least a month now. Enjoy those $7 bags. I'd just dump them now and reenter.

God coin

>bagholder trying to shill his coin so the price rises a bit so he can drop his bags on someone else

are you guys retarded? why do you pay so much attention to what happens in the span of 1 day. Do you have the foresight to wait more than 2 weeks?

Ah yes, ICX. The next big thing. Just like Verge and Tron. We're all gonna make it. I just took out a 30k loan on my house to go all in on this baby.

Bought high last night before fart-btc launched its fart-powered rocket to fart-land.

how long would i have to wait for the next pump?

idiots buying after the pump
how hard is it to look at 7 day price or 1 month price.
if it has already mooned why bother buying
i don't get it

I got tricked by the shills in this board

>He missed ADA and now ICX

We are already pumping again. $10 in 2 days.
$20 with main net release

went up 70% did you really not expect it to fluctuate?

12-14 hours, when the Koreans get up. If they are in a good mood, they might even pump it before they go to bed, so... 3-6 hours maybe.