Hidden Gems

Everyone already owns ICX, Verge, and XRB. When the caps are already in the billions you are late to the party and could be due for a huge correction sorta like Verge earlier today. I was looking for a coin that has amazing tech and has 10x-100x potential and came across XBY after seeing the DEC update which looks amazing. I plan on putting 2 btc into it whenever these fucks at gdax decide to release my deposit. If XBY lives up to 5% of its hype then it is a top 30 coin with a easy marketcap of 1billion. Hell the tech , website, forums, community,. etc is better than most of the top 30 coins now. I could see this one blowing up big time soon if test net goes well. I am filling up my bags now so I do not miss this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=welambonow
community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shill me this coin. I've missed every fucking moon and day traded away a chunk of my portfolio. Finally decided to hold alts and Bitcoin goes on a rampage.

Why will this 10-100x?

Not sure if hidden as it gets shilled but HST has a 3x smaller market cap, great token mechanics, coming to a large exchange soon, and the charts show evidence of accumulation as opposed to pump and dump.

bcpt, they're about to release lndr

Wetrust

I am not gonna shill you on XBY just go to the website and check out the forums. I did my research and put a little over 55 grand into. If it triples I will be happy if it does a 100x which is possible then I am buying a lambo srs.

when new exchange?

Late Jan. Also big announcements soon. T. Whale. This coin is pure profit

Not a bad suggestion. I think XBY is due for more of a correction the next couple of days, but will likely rebound. Looks strong, fingers crossed for you user.

I may buy in if it dips.

Vaporware

Give ENG a look, thank me later.

CND
>low market cap
>working product
>road map shows huge marketing campaign q1 2018
>u own 700k CND you get alerts from the A.I
>basically trading but easy mode
>dont buy if you live in U.S its illegal to participate in these such type of activities.
Pic related how the A.I works

CyberMiles (CMT), my dude

I have seen this shilled around biz before. Do you think this is legit?

bro I am glad I am not the only one with some Cybermiles lol. XBY and CMT are 2 of my biggest holdings.

1.XBY
2.ZEN
3.AVT
4.CMT
5.SALT
6.BNB
7.XRP
8.TKN

Also picked up 5k worth of EDO.

why would you shill this before you even bought it? normally one would have their bags ready when making posts like these. anyways I respect your choice hope it does well

QASH, seriously look into it. There is massive investment behind it. The owners aim it to be in Top 3 cryptos in regards of market cap. There's a few Japanese billionaires investing in it. It's hard to buy right now, but it's already partnered with pretty much all the big exchanges. Binance could be any day, Bitthumb is confirmed. They declined Bittrex because they want to go in it at a later date.

This is such a clear 10x in the near future. You missed the ICX boat. There's still time to get in this. By the the time it hits Binance, you are too late. As son as ICX get to top 10, I'll move all the profits to QASH, already holding 20% of my portfolio.

I should not even be saying this right now, want to accumulate more.

AGRS

Req

man why is cybermiles not shilled hard as fuck yet? its a game changer

how much shud i split 500 bucks into CMT and XBY? 50/50? heres my portfolio so far kek

Risky. But could pay off big league.

XBY just did a 10x. I would go all in on CMT

Real redpill is HST. $2 by Jan1

Absolutely no gems posted in here, you guys suck

Colx.

CMT has sub-1M coin supply? Did I miss something?

Bancor, cryptos best wallet is coming dyor

You fags tempted me with CMT. How deep should I go in this, all in/50%?

I’ve seen the shilling for COLX. I don’t understand it and my gut says no.

pic related

I'll give you one I've been saving for myself and discord group. Bulwark (BWK). New privacy coin, only on cryptopia so far... better than Monero.

christmas sale on ODN today

But i doubt you have the cajones to hold a real sleeper

Its CyberMiles (CMT) not Comet (also CMT). Coinmarketcap doesnt show current circ supply yet, when it does it will appear in top 100 and everyone will go 'wtf is this'

And what is your Gem? Must be all in Sergey.

Actual hidden gem is INTS. Sitting on 100k of em, 2x so far snd not selling till 1$ :)

I have no link, Im not done accumulating my gems so im not going to shill them but i want another to hedge

SNOV

Payfair. (Pfr) its only $.02 and its gona fix the cant cash out meme by allowing you to sell directly to buyer.
Moon mission set for february.
On top of that youll get paid for having trust nodes.

Is it an ICO?

CMT is cheap as fuck rn wtf why is Veeky Forums shilling me a coin that hasnt already been pumped. Gonna go buy some

I believe the ico finished a bit ago but the price is nearly as low as its been.
Trade volume just doubled in a few days and people will start taking notice.
I just bought 50,000 coins so now its time to spread the word

lol payfair is a joke, someone just destroyed their entire team in the telegram by asking simple questions that the team had no response to. It's probably still there, was recent.

sometimes Veeky Forums gives you gems. I remember reading WTC and ETP shilling here and they both mooned pretty good.
With CMT the good stuff will come in Febrary but i expect at least 2x next month

INTS ;)

buy from stocks.exchange

>vaporware
lel, heard same about powr, sub and wabi before they mooned and oh boy look where they are now

UBQ

Wtf another early adopter?! We rare brother. Enjoy lamboland

Post caps please. I like the project and see it as a high risk high reward, which is what this was about right?

Current Holdings
XBY 268,200 $59,315 USD
BNB 1281 $ 9458
ZEN 206 $41.99
Salt 500 $5672
CMT 28,000 $5,029
XRP 5578 $5527
USDT 1300 $1319
AVT 1556 $6921
EDO 1250 $4972
CVC 700 $593

Buy the coin you stole the pic from, Faggot. Knock offs and clones will never suffice for the real thing.

Can't find info on this, some help please?

Intensecoin, google that and you should find stuff :)

Or intensecoin.com

>monero owns the rights to generic_hackerman_with_binary.jpg, a well known and overused stock image - literally the comic sans or papyrus of cybercrime stock images

hows my portfolio looking guys. some nice suggestions in here.

Hst horizon state

No fucking doubt.

Bought a few, thanks

Caps?

I never heard of this but sounds like a sleeper.

that bulwark coin looks like a shit tier of every other privacy coin. there are a million privacy coins the only one with superior tech is zencash.

kek good one

lowest price it's been in like weeks this is the safest moon ride out there right now anons!

Snovio (SNOV) . Thanks me later. (source: their whitepaper)

move onto colx that's where the xby "dev" team has moved onto shilling until they pump xby again to offload.

thanks friendo

Ok you guys got me just bought some CMT
I'm looking at XBY but redpill me what makes it so speical?

verge was just muh privacy coin
literally based on dogecoin.

ICX is a platform dude, every single platform with partners such as this one easily x50 and it's korean.
Korea couldn't invest in the ICO but they can invest once it hits the exchanges, they're thirsty af for this.

Mate i'd love to see the lambo in a few days.

I've all-inned in XVG and i'll be hodling until this shit rises again so i'm oom right now hahaha

>ctrl-f WAN
>phrase not found
jesus fucking christ it's like you niggers don't want to make it

XBY on the move boys

it's a pump and dump

What about waves? Anyone about to buy it at the dip?

Stop sleeping on DRGN

Late jan?
I heard it was earlier but I'm not fussed either way because I know it's coming and it'll be a monster haha. Is that why you/others have been accumulating?

dragonchain is just using the disney name. it has nothing to do with disney they are not involved. it was some ex employees trying to cash in on the crypto movement. just like a ton of icos

Newfag with just Coinbase here, what’s the best wallet for these coins?

XBY looks amazing, wow! Thanks for a tip.

i just leave my coins on the exchanges and hope for the best i have not had any issues. I would feel more likely to somehow lose the coins trying to transfer to random wallets than just to leave on the exchanges. Bittrex is not accepting signups anymore but if you want to trade most of the coins mentioned then use my referral code on binance 10103168 and i will send some bnb your way. if you buy xby on cryptopia then use cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=welambonow

xby is a literal scam. i was part of the original telegram and they pulled all sorts of shady shit.

Reminder this thread was started by a member of the xtrabytes pump and dump team.

Even though xby got shilled to me a few months back, it has netted me my best returns so far.

Can't wait for the actual releases

What does this thing on CMT website mean?

>For private contributors, we will be releasing the tokens after the 3 month lockup expires (March 5th, 2018).

lol 2 fud people came in. do not worry buds if its a scam its the most elaborate scam of all time. check the newest december update.

community.xtrabytes.global/threads/xtrabytes-development-update-december-21st.367/

Nothing substantial in that update. Just more promises and no delivery.

There have been much more elaborate scams in human history.

Means price will dump hard on that day. I am going to wait.

This is a lucky post, I' am lucky I found it!

Time to sell some of my shit and buy XBY and some BNB.

You mean ITNS no ?

delete

It's already mooning

Shill. Why would you promote this coin when your funds you're allegedly wanting to invest are still stuck? That's only driving up the cost for you. You'd shut up about it until you're in.

What about it is illegal in the US?

probably breaks some kind of SEC rule about what you are and aren't allowed to invest in.

but user never invested in it. he's held that monero a long time and never held anything illegal. unfortunately he bought them on cryptsy and lost evidence of his trades :(

>no one posts FUN
Why don’t you guys wanna have FUN? Dirt cheap right now. Great coin with a great team and an actual use. Going to $10.

Literally 0 committal with this product otherwise it would be about 10 dollars already. The biggest news was some poker stars exec “liked it” could easily crash. Whales aren’t dumb, if they thought this was a 10 dollar coin they would have already made it so

F