Anybody using this chinkshit? Site looks shady af

Anybody using this chinkshit? Site looks shady af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its the next binance. Works perfectly and has new coins that no other exchange has bothered to add. Also, their in house coin, KCS, is worth far more than binance's BNB because it pays dividends AND lowers trading fees while BNB just lowers fees.

You're an affiliate aren't you?

ya, want my ref code? Here you go: E5SipH

My reference code is 1JfxP

I will check this post in one hour. If you used my reference code post your eth address and ill send $5 worth.

Great exchange. Bots are less of an issue with 2factor.

Only place you can get Dragonchain right now unless you want to go to EtherDelta and get hacked. Sitting comfy on a stack waiting for a 5x increase whenever it gets listed on another exchange.

My referral code is 18hJw

If anyone feels like using it.

Site is legit af, but a few bugs where it wont pick up your balance/orders and still thinks you're logged out sometimes.

Do i put this in the "invitaion code" when i sign up?

>Dat chinglish
youtube.com/watch?v=rzwXDOJ7Y5s&feature=youtu.be
Feels like a scam. Probably will be "hacked" when they'll hold enough shekel deposits

Sorry I put the wrong one down, you need to use this 1R5r2QR. You'll will also get shekels

The validation messages went directly into my spam folder, so the whole thing seems shady af. Some guy shilling PRL earlier was trying to get people to sign up, so by association PRL also seems sketchy to me

If you use my Referral code you 15R74 you get to keep more of your money and I do too(:

Thoughts on PRL coin? Can be found here (remove the spaces, Veeky Forums doesn't like KuCoin for some reason)

https:// www . kucoin . com / # / ?r = 1a4JP

0xcbac9b2944dda3595Bf2EB93B78fa5F4480CaE05

I don't know how you can verify that it's me but here's some stuff
1af65
uki

Best stick to coinbase newfag.

15R74

This place will truly be the next binance, here is my referral link if you join (send yours to others and make some affiliate money like me)

https:// www. ku coin.com / # / ?r =1a4JP

Already signed up with an invitaion. Can i still use a invitation code to get muh kcs?

Everyone is shilling it and PRL so I think there is some Pajeetery going on

>literally zero mention until today
>instantly vouched by 10 posters
Nice try pajeet

been using binance for the past month. just found this and it's integration with trading view was the first thing that sold me. Got a good feeling about the coins on there so give it a try if anyone is feeling skeptical.
END 2017 WITH A GOOD DECISION AND
BUY BUY BUY on PRL/BTC.

1aac6 < Invitation code >

Can confirm its doscord fags dont buy any of this exchange or shit its most likely a scam.

i trusted you pajeet

Do I benefit in any way by signing up with an invitation code vs signing u without one?