One of my players wants to take "roasties" as the favored enemy for his Ranger. Should I let him?

One of my players wants to take "roasties" as the favored enemy for his Ranger. Should I let him?

what the fuck is a roastie

What is a roastie

Apparently it's a colloquialism for a slut.

So he wants to kill bards?

No issue then.

Sorceresses get a pass why?

For that matter, Warlockettes are just sluts with a magical sugardaddy/sugarmommy.

if it's not on the list, he can't take it for a mechanical bonus

Apparently a lot of virgin males believe that you can tell how many sexual partners a woman has had by the length of her labia. "Roastie" refers to the roast-beef appearance of particularly long labia.

>virgin males believe
I appreciate this meme, good job user

only if he writes a 25k word autobiography and drives a bmw

>autism, the post

>believe

Science doesn't give a fuck about your feminism, newfag.

You're posting anonymously, no need for bravado.

>science
Sources on that friendo?

>go on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums of all places
>unaware of /r9k/ memes
NEW

Why would anyone be aware of robot horseshit if they can help it?

Wear and tear, it's science.

Sure. Then add some mandatory roastie outlaws for him to kill.

You're posting anonymously, no need to virtue signal.

Please tip your fedora harder, the m'ladies can't quite see it.

this thread fucking sucks
OP, you need to make some normie friends

No, drop him.
Moving on...

I mean, that's a lot narrower of a bonus than most rangers are willing to accept. Unless you're running an ERP game, there's a very limited number of enemies that would qualify.

If he wants to gimp his character just to show off how socially inept and virginal he is, I say let him.

if I have to make up something in order for him to be able to have something lolrandumb, then i have to do it for the REST of the group whenever they get a retarded idea that they think is funny. And then the fucker will bitch an moan if i don't make every enemy fall under his retarded selection because "IT'S OBVIOUS THAT BEHOLDER IS A SLUT! IT KEEPS LOOKING AT ME LEWDLY!"

You wanna be a retard? Fine, but do it within the constraints of the system that YOU CHOSE TO BE A PART OF

>thinking robot are autists means you're a fedora now

What in the goddamn happened to this board? Do we condone this shit now?

We've never condoned White Knighting because it is an absolute game-killer.

No, it's just stormniggers that won't stay in their containment board.

It doesn't matter what part of the political spectrum your on; /pol/ is way out there on the autism spectrum and this is obvious because they cannot determine when and where it's appropriate to start bitching about politics or social issues.

I pray every day for stormniggers and radfems/SJWs to hatefuck each other to death.

See

No

>stormniggers
>niggers

Back to /pol/ with you.

Why the fuck not? He gets a bonus against all humanoid females who aren't virgins or married. Give me one individual reason not to do this, other than "I'm a white knight cuck who hates fun because my wife's son doesn't allow it".

If anything that seems more appropriate for a cleric of Chastity. Turn/Destroy Sluts, Detect Hymen, etc etc

>Detect Hymen

Tell me more.

Why not both? Heck, why not an entire party of roastie hunters?

>Elliot the Ranger
>Favored enemy: Roasties

>Pepe the Cleric
>Turn/Destroy Sluts, Detect Hymen

>Wojak the Paladin
>Smite Degeneracy

And then there's Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison, who's an anti-degeneracy powergamer.

Mostly because this is not a racial type. If he wanted to do something dumb like this, I would make him take a racial type as a favored enemy first. And then, for his next favored enemy, he can take "Roasties of that race", indicating he has studied especially hard on how to hunt and kill females of that race.

This is a fantasy world, a female orc is not the same, biologically or sociologically, as a female goblin or kobold.

No. Boot him, he sounds autistic.

So, because you have autism?

It's not a racial type. It's simple logic and rules.

Also, people in glass houses etc.

>Mostly because this is not a racial type.
So? In 3.5e the Urban Ranger alternate class could use "favored enemy" to select organizations rather than races. This is where you need to apply rule 0.

When did Veeky Forums get so infested with butthurt numale feminist cucks?

Everyone on /r9k/ should kill everyone on /pol/ and then themselves.

Let him. Then make sure every single enemy that the party ever fights is male.

>Everyone I disagree with should be killed or "re-educated"

"Women" are not an organization in the real world despite what /r9k/ believes, let alone in a fantasy world with multiple races.

If he wanted to take, say, that violent feminist cult that ran South Korea through it's president until recently, sure, that'd be one thing.

Stop putting words in people's mouths. Nobody said anything about re-education.

>In 3.5e
Join us next time on "How To Defeat Your Own Argument In One Post!" Thanks for playing!

/pol/ runs Veeky Forums now. All boards are our boards. This is the board where we discuss traditional gaming, it is not a safe space for liberals on this site to hide and keep out opposing views. Your experiences on r*ddit have sorely misprepared you.

And you've unwittingly outlined the single biggest problem with the Favored Enemy class feature (and many other class features associated with rangers): it's entirely dependent on the DM, and can be either overpowered or laughably underpowered because of it. Not just in situations like these where the DM sabotages one of his players due to an ideological dispute, but even when we're dealing with a competent and neutral DM this problem can arise. At some point, due to various reasons, the party may stop encountering a certain type of enemy (really, how longs are goblins going to remain relevant?). After that point, the favored enemy selection of the ranger is just redundant.

There are other classes with circumstantial abilities, but these use parameters that are much more broad and remain useful more prominently and consistently throughout the entire game (the paladin and cleric are stronger against undead and evil creatures, with especially the latter being incredibly common in Good campaigns [and if you're in an evil campaign, just play an evil cleric or blackguard/anti-paladin/whatever] while the rogue is extra strong against any enemy with a clearly distinguishable anatomy that isn't undead, which is an incredibly massive group of enemies).

But I don't have autism and am willing to see outside the box of racial type. It's not a magical god-given bonus versus orcs, a Ranger has training and extra experience fighting a particular sort of enemy. There's literally no reason why it couldn't be sluts (a group sharing a particular behavior type and susceptible to the same sort of maneuvers), or for that matter communists.

>Bear Grylls does a special episode on survival in Pinko Commie neighborhoods
>Gives you tips on how to recognize them, how to tell the difference between an actual lumberjack beard and a hipster faggot lumberjack beard, and what places to avoid and at what times (mostly Starbucks, mostly during hours when people with actual jobs work).

>reddit spacing
>nerfs anything outside his autism box

Checks out.

This is one of the biggest problems with the Ranger as a concept, along with its "because Drizzt" reliance on fighting styles that the OG Ranger, Aragorn, never used, namely dual-wielding and archery. It's a truly bizarre mutation where individual examples rather than the original archetype have made the Ranger more and more pigeonholed for no reason.

Sluts are incredibly diverse. You're underselling sluts.

>I don't have autism

1. Where do you think you are?
2. You are arguing that someone should be able to take "roasties" as a favored enemy.

You have autism. Deal with it.

>mfw Redpill Ranger gets a cloak of antifa scalps.

>Reddit call-outs

You have to go back

I almost wish all the ridiculous things you stormniggers keep screaming about came true.
At least I'd have the comfort of knowing retards like you were having your retardation electroshocked out of you by the feminazi SJW fuckwit brigade to keep me from just killing myself before the mandatory sensitivity training

>Aragorn
>Never used archery
It's been a century since I've read Fellowship of the Ring, but I'm pretty certain that he used a bow in the movie. It wasn't his "main" weapon like it was for Legolas, but he knew his way around a bow. That, and the rangers of Gondor all used bows. And most importantly, a bow just feels like the most appropriate weapon for a class that's basically "medieval woodland special forces". I agree about your point on dualwielding though.

You're also right that we should return to the basic archetype rather than exceptional individuals that may or may not fit that archetype. In my eyes that means more focus on environmental skills, basic healing, sneaky stuff and stealth archery

>knowing what a common meme on a website one frequents makes one autistic.

You've really activated my almonds, buddy, but I still don't see where the autism is. Elves probably have more diverse behavior than sluts, but you can take elves as a favored enemy. Now you, on the other hand, thinking women will fuck you if you defend roasties...that's not necessarily autistic, but it is pathetic.

We need quests back.

>wanting to fuck women
I'm a wizard, I don't need bitches. Elves also have a shared language, body structure, biological processes, etc that can be studied and exploited. Sluts do not. All roasties have in common is ovaries, and cunt-punch does not = Ranger Bonuses.

Also, the very fact you frequent this website is what makes you autistic. We're all autists here.

Non-liberal here.

Your political preaching still just comes off as preachy and makes you look stupid most of the time. People ask you guys for citations and typically you either deflect or spout a bunch of unrelated shit about 'the jews' or 'the mudslimes' or 'the feminazis'.

The extreme oppressive leftists come across as whackjobs, and so does pol.

Both of you should just check your bullshit at the door, and talk about fucking traditional games. Nobody gives a shit about either of your conspiracy theories or feelings.

That could just as easily mean a girl who masturbates a lot.

Or a girl who fucked one guy many times over a 6 year period.

You can't tell how many guys a chick has fucked by looking at her. If you think you can? Let's see some proof.

Samefagging with non sequitors? Damn that simple reaction image struck a nerve. I bet you think Obama didn't want to take my guns, either. I'll let you in on a little secret, shall I? The reason those events have not come to pass has nothing to do with whether or not liberals want them to. They want it. They want it bad. Every time they have power they push in that direction as hard as their flabby little arms can...but they fail in general society, because they are weak and out of touch with the common man. Look at this push to make it so that calling a man in a dress "he" is a fireable offense. Liberals are, always, on the side of society and government making decisions for the individual. They are tyrants, universally, and their "progress" is a jackbooted march slowed only by the wheeziness of its adherents.

Oh, and /pol/ did nothing wrong.

>stealing memes from /pol/

You're not even subtle about being redditscum.

You are the stupidest fucker alive.

Does your foreskin hang five inches past your cock because you beat off four times a day? No?

Human skin doesn't work like that. The size of labia is determined by the same processes that control the side of your ears or length of your foreskin. It has nothing to do with sexual activity, beyond localized swelling if stretched and stimulated firmly, but that makes labia less prominent, not more, as the skin is drawn tighter by the swelling.

I don't think you know what a non sequitur is.

I'll concede my point to your double dubs because stealth archery is pretty legit and 5e Rogues who fight at range only use faggot hand crossbows.

>Does your foreskin hang five inches past your cock because you beat off four times a day? No?
Foreskin stretching is a common technique used to alleviate phimosis. Frequent use does also result in discoloration.

How's repealing Obamacare going for you?

Not the user you're arguing with, but if you seriously want to convince people then you'll need to post at least some form of data.

>Non-liberal here
>you guys
>reddit spacing
>pol
>check your _____ at the door
>conspiracy theories

Nice try, come back when you've lurked long enough to at least pretend to be a native.

>hurr saemfag
>dey wanna take muh guns
>durty liebruls wanna take muh freedoms
>implying /pol/ didn't do everything wrong
Just fuck off back to /pol/. The gulag is too good for the likes of you.

>Elves also have a shared language, body structure, biological processes, etc that can be studied and exploited. Sluts do not. All roasties have in common is ovaries, and cunt-punch does not = Ranger Bonuses.

Cite your sources

>I'm a wizard, I don't need bitches.

It's been a while since I felt a full-body cringe at a post, but this one did it.

Did he write a background to justify this, OP? Let's hear it. I mean if you're playing an evil campaign with all players wanting to roll some sort of Jack the Ripper character, sure I suppose, but be aware this is the type of game who burns to the ground fairly quickly.

If you want a serious Lord of the Rings type of game, of course not. Not only because but also of course not.

It's just so cute to see you so mad.

It's figurative language you spergburger. A way of calling a ho a ho without implying she gets the dough.

This.

You're both nuts.

The left wants to criminalize self defense and tyrannical oppress everyone "for the greater good" and the right wants only the richest 10% to be able to live, and is determined to strip all Healthcare and make everyone into a youngly-dying slave class.

And there's almost never a reasonable option to vote for, except in representational election countries.

Doesn't affect me personally because I don't have Obamacare, but it was blocked by Neocons. Even our traitors are more effective than your actual forces. Speaking of forces, do you think the tranny suicide rate will go up when they can't get POG jobs and mooch off the taxpayer while claiming hero status? I hope so.

That scrawny nigger cried on television because he couldn't ban AR-15s, and yes, being liberal is all about removing other people's freedom and addicting a voting base to the government teat. /pol/ still did nothing wrong, and you'll never get your gulags. You tried so hard and got so far, but in the end Trump won and nationalism is back.

> the right wants only the richest 10% to be able to live, and is determined to strip all Healthcare and make everyone into a youngly-dying slave class.

Cite your sources, because if that was the case then why oppose outsourcing and illegal immigration, both of which cause market forces to drive wages down and increase financial stratification? As for healthcare, healthy people should not be forced to subsidize people with shitty health habits.

>evil

Let's be honest, Slutbane, Slayer of Roasties, would be a hero.

>Bait: The Thread

And Veeky Forums goes for it anyway, jesus fucking christ have some self awareness you cunts