There are a few things in life that remain true, taxes, death and btc's high fees

There are a few things in life that remain true, taxes, death and btc's high fees.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@curt0/lightning-network-will-likely-fail-due-to-several-possible-reasons-336c6c47f049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awww do you hate money?

I guess we just needed to cool off before the next rally. You could say things are returning to normal.

medium.com/@curt0/lightning-network-will-likely-fail-due-to-several-possible-reasons-336c6c47f049
This too?

Lightning is a fucking meme. It solves no practical problems. Once the MSM realizes this it's over. Screencap this

wasn't BTC clearing it's mempool recently tho.

Do you? If it cost me $100 to move $1,000,000 on Bcore but only $0.01 on Bcash, I'm going with the latter.

Still over 100k and in times of high volatility we've seen them over 300k with fees ranging from $50->100

so it's clearing.

haven't seen a BTC transaction over 30$ peak luckily.

>using bcash
>not the 100 different superior alts

if you are going for the tech argument you would be using eth, shithead

kek this

It's held above 100k unconfirmed for the past month at least and fees are only lower now because the price has gone down, however the sats amount has not.

ETH is a different use case, if you don't understand this idk what to tell you. As for alts, yea DGB is technically superior in just about everyway. DGB isn't the bitcoin chain like BCH, which might be a non argument, but BCH holds more trust just because it's existed since 2009 (inb4 Aug 1st, it's the same chain...) and aside from EDA is the exact same coin made by Satoshi. If none of that matters to you then great, buy alts you're interested in, but don't try and argue in favor of btc.

most people who mention BCH instead of alts are BTC holders who received BCH for free

>fast instant transactions
>different use case

have you ever heard ver speak you retard?

>existed since 2009

are you actually this fucking deluded?

>ETH is a different use case, if you don't understand this idk what to tell you

ETH works way better as a currency than btc

Read ETHs whitepaper, it's not a currency. I'm not FUDing ETH, ETH is great. You're both too retarded to understand it's use case.

Yes BCH is the same chain that has existed since 2009. Maybe Google what a hard fork is, stupid mother fucker.

>length of chain makes it good
>what is dogecoin,litecoin,etc

eth functions as a currency just like btc. People hold balances, can transfer to other users, can't doublespend

Dogecoin and Litecoin are money making plots that don't have any scaling plans.

BCH does have plenty of development going on.

Those aren't hard forks of BTC again you're retarded and don't understand the technology. Read the fucking whitepaper nu-coiner.

can you even name a single dev?

my networth is higher than your entire family tree, fuckface

forking fucking btc doesnt give you credibility

>muh net worth

Okay Roger. Obviously just forking doesn't see btg. It's the fact that Bcash is sticking to the Satoshi white paper. Read it.

>satoshis vision

you really fucking thing satoshi would have wanted 10 fucking forks of bitcoin all claiming to be the real one? you think ver is anything but a greedy goyim trying to scam people?

take one fucking look at the graph and its exceedingly obvious this coin was created to pump and dump on oblivious normies who fall for the flippening meme.

ver's greed will never allow this coin to go anywhere near btc's price, because he himself knows btc is the true coin, and bcc is made for getting more of it.

>character assassinations
>look at my TA

Any more non arguments you got?

TA?

im pointing out how this coin is only used for pump & dumps. posting a picture of a price chart is considered TA? you are clearly retarded

tell me user, where on the chart did ver touch you? how heavy are those bags :(

Using your definition of pnd, bitcoin has always been a pnd and if that is how you feel, why are you in crypto at all?

Further, looking at market cap overtime bch has cornered BTC more and more. At any rate, I'm not going to convince you that BTC fundamentals are dead and you're not going to convince me they aren't. We both vote with our money, may the free market reward the victor.

bitcoin is digital gold user, didn't you get the memo? it's been that way for a while, and that's why bitcoin cash will fail. it is not a store of value, it cannot be digital gold, and there is far better existing and future tech coming that make it useless as a currency

it's also fundamentally unscalable in the same way bitcoin is, without extreme changes to the code. yeah you can raise the blocksize, but if you want to push tx/s to visa and beyond you need better solutions. any adoption of bitcoin cash would make it unusable as bitcoin is right now. it's only fast now because nobody fucking uses it

Scaling on chain up to Visa right now could go off with out a hitch. Bitcoin is not digital gold. Bitcoin is peer to peer electronic cash. Read the fucking whitepaper, Satoshi covers literally all of this. I'm not saying it again, user. You either will or you wont idc. The free market will choose a winner, that's where I'm leaving this discussion. I can only lead you to water, I can't force you to drink.