So did Magnus and Tzeentch hi-jack Abaddons Crimson Path in Wrath of Magnus?

So did Magnus and Tzeentch hi-jack Abaddons Crimson Path in Wrath of Magnus?

>The attack on the Fenris Sector had been more than just simple revenge. Within sight of Prospero’s surface, the empty void shuddered as if in great pain. Heralded by the death screams of Midgardia’s population, the planet of the Crimson King burst into being. The damage its violent transition did to the barrier between realspace and the Warp was irrevocable. A tide of madness and blood began to ripple out across the galaxy, spreading like cracks in a pane of glass and signalling a thousand dooms to come.
>The Imperium would never be the same.

Getting back into 40k and after reading the about the Crimson Path in the Chaos dex it was clearly meant to head to Terra. Yet Magnus just before the 13th Black Crusade does this and it misses and creates the Cicatrix Maledictum instead. Did Abaddon miss? Or was it Tzeentch and Magnus fucking with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh god how can people get this so bad? Magnus just caused a permanent wound in space by translocating his world. The Great Rift was spawned when Abaddon destroyed the Cadian Pylons.

>"Upon Cadia, Abaddon brought low the mysterious geometric pylons that dotted the wind-swept outlands, and in doing so weakened the barrier between worlds, for these ancient megaliths were fashioned to keep the stuff of Chaos from the material dimension. This same act his agents repeated on every world that harboured such structures. Without these lynchpins to hold the material dimension sacrosanct, warp storms tore the galaxy along its length"

Apparently there are more pylons on the Cadia sector worlds which are preventing the Eye from growing towards Terra (picture related).

>The Great Rift was spawned when Abaddon destroyed the Cadian Pylons.
Perhaps you should try reading my post again? As I didnt say that he didnt do this. Kinda odd.

To add to this, The Fenris thing among many wars and events like Damocles warzone and the fracture of Biel-Tan helped in the growth of the Great Rift and expansion.

Abaddon broke the dam in Cadia and the Chaos water flowed towards areas o great conflict and warp disruption. Unluckily for Abaddon, the pesky Necrons have built more pylons in his planned path. So they got to go.

>Kinda odd.
don't mind him, carnac notoriously can't process what he reads.

Perhaps you should read the Warhammer community site artcile about the Great Rift or the fucking 8th ED rulebooks. Or you coiuld have waited for my other post.

A lot of events helped in the Great Rift growth including what Magnus did but it was Abaddon's conquest at Cadia what birth the Rift.

>but it was Abaddon's conquest at Cadia what birth the Rift.
Cool. But still seems odd to just come into a thread a argue about random stuff that noone is disagreeing with.

Says the guy who is support the other guy who didn't read what's in 8th ED rulebook. Morons a feather I suppose. Magnus thing only cracked the already cracked walls of reality some more.

Abaddon's victory is what birthed Rift. Do I have to copypasta every single line in 8th ED that supports this? Are Magnusfags this cancerous?

>So did Magnus and Tzeentch hi-jack Abaddons Crimson Path in Wrath of Magnus?

I am disproving this stupidity. No, the posts that I posted to your posts shows that you posted something wrong in your posts. No, Magnus did not hijack Abaddon's anything, you double Magnuscancer.

This is retarded man. Go jack off or something. Its embarrassingly obvious that you need to calm down.

I cannot calm down. Magnusfags enrage me and I just see red.

Magnus did nothing wrong.
Magnus gonna be redeemed
Magnus that Magnus this Magus all over the place.
Now you want to take credit for derailing Abaddon's Crimson Path when there is no evidence for it? DIIIIIIIIE!

It's Carnac.

You're arguing against things that havent been said or implied in my thread. If you want to talk about that stuff go somewhere else. I honestly dont see how this is interesting or fun for you.
At this point you're just shit posting and coming across as insane. Just stop k?

>You're arguing against things that havent been said or implied in my thread.
He's paranoid

next he will ramble about "autistic lizards", whatever that means, and xenofags being in a conspiracy to undermine the truth by spreading disinfo.

>Just stop k?

No, you don't get to tell me what to do.

Reminder that Carnac is a meme perpetuated by shitposters, the real Carnac is hardly behind most of the posts attributed to him. Fuck, I was "Carnac" At certain points before I got bored

You're a fucking mong

At least I am not a Magnusfag doe.

Cause noone has managed to answer on topic to my OP heres another quote this time from the 8th rulebook.

>After long ages, however, Magnus used a mighty spell to wrench the Planet of Sorcerers out of the Eye of Terror, bringing it to rest next to the husk of Prospero. The Space Wolves feel it was this unnatural act that precipitated the arrival of the Great Rift.

It seems clear to me that Magnus and Tzeentch changed the 'path' of of the Crimson Path in some way. Will be interesting to see if anything else comes from it.

Abbadon is a hack, the entire crusade fell apart immediately after they wrecked cadia and all the daemon primarchs are off pursuing their own agendas. Armless hasn't even been mentioned doing anything since cadia in any of the new fluff

Interesting theory, user.

Looks like the fracture of Biel-Tan was more involved in the creation of the Siren's Storm than the Cicatrix Maledictum; it's basically located where Biel-Tan was.

>It seems clear to me that Magnus and Tzeentch changed the 'path' of of the Crimson Path in some way. Will be interesting to see if anything else comes from it.

No, they didn't. It only HELPED its arrival and growth. You are throwing baseless assumptions as facts.

Actually, the CSM codex says the crusade is still ongoing and he represents the greatest threat to the Imperium among the traitors. The Black Legion timeline has at least three events after the Great Rift exploded.

>It only HELPED its arrival and growth.
Are you denying that the Crimson Path was supposed to head to Terra? Seems to me that the events in WoM could have been used to harness the breaking of Cadia for their own purpose by creating the Cicatrix Maledictum instead of creating a path straight to Terra like Abaddon wanted. The fluff never stated the Cicatrix Maledictum instead was Abaddons purpose with his Crimson Path after all it was always a way to get to Terra.

Except that's a fabrication by you. The Fenris thing was co-planned by Magnus and Abaddon. And the translocation happened way before the destruction of Cadia.

Also as you see above there is something in the Cadian gate thats standing in the way of the Crimson path.

>The Fenris thing was co-planned by Magnus and Abaddon.

>achtchually it was all according to keikaku

>Except that's a fabrication by you.
What is? Make yourself clear user.

>The Fenris thing was co-planned by Magnus and Abaddon.
What makes you believe this?

> And the translocation happened way before the destruction of Cadia.
Way before? You mean its mentioned that Cadia is under attack in the same book and the Wolves leave to go there? So as in very recently afterwards?

Carnac, put on a trip so we can filter you

>What is? Make yourself clear user.

The part about Magnus being responsible for the Crimson path going all over the place.

>What makes you believe this?

The Fenris first book. Abaddon sent the Alpha Legion to help out in Magnus's plan.

>Way before?

Yes. The Cadia was under attack by the vanguard of the 13th Black Crusade. The Space Wolves arrived just in time to engage in the fight with the vanguard. By the time it was over, all of Cadia's cities and fortresses were rubble but one fortress. That takes time for that to happen.

After the vanguard was defeated some reprieve folowed before Abaddon's main force arrived and a new wave of fighting occurred that lasted some time before Cadia's pylons were shutdown.

You think a campaign like that takes a week. A month?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>The part about Magnus being responsible for the Crimson path going all over the place.
Check the map and the quote in the OP. The events in WoM clearly had an effect on directing the expansion of the Cicatrix Maledictum. Why the resistance in saying it was directed user?

>The Fenris first book.
If you mean the Curse of the Wulfen then youre reading a lot more into what is stated than is in the texts. Mortarion and Nurgle were supposed to get Midgardia as well for helping Magnus.

>You think a campaign like that takes a week. A month?
Even if it took a dacade that still isnt way before? The after effects wouldnt simply go away. Try looking up irrevocable.

>Check the map and the quote in the OP. The events in WoM clearly had an effect on directing the expansion of the Cicatrix Maledictum. Why the resistance in saying it was directed user?

But not derailing it like it was some Tzeentchian plot. There is no evidence for that. The fact that the Cadian Gate remains stable even after Cadia was destroyed means that there are more pylons in there.

>If you mean the Curse of the Wulfen then youre reading a lot more into what is stated than is in the texts.

Nope, the Alpha Legion were ordered there to aid Abaddon's mysterious allies which turned out to be the Thousand Sons.

>Even if it took a dacade that still isnt way before?

Still way before Abaddon blew up Cadia. Abaddon would have factored what happened in Fenris into his plans or he counted on it because he aided Magnus in his plan.

>Still way before Abaddon blew up Cadia.
You make think you reply to posts adequately but you dont. Its like you dont process the words at all and instead just argue against whats in your head. I'm done with you as you've shown from the very start that you are unable to discuss any topic competently.

>You make think you reply to posts adequately but you dont.

Irony right there.

The point is dumbass that Abaddon had plenty of time to see what Magnus did. Perhaps entire years. He isn't blind to what's going on in the warp. He has daemons and sorcerers telling him the tides of the Warp.

Then you come moron of moron saying that Magnus's thing derailed the Crimson Path despite no proof for it. All we know is that it further damage the fabric of reality and that the Space Wolves think that it helped the Great Rift come to be. You know what other things were said to could have helped the Great Rift form? Warzone Damocles.

Magnusfags, Iamrite?