How would he feel about the state of the Imperium? Also what happened to his skull?

How would he feel about the state of the Imperium? Also what happened to his skull?

>Also what happened to his skull?

Horus used it as paperweight, presumably it still is aboard the Vengeful Spirit unless someone stole it.

Ferrus would be disgusted but ultimately he is not one to give in to feelings so he would just go out into the galaxy and skull-fuck xenos into extinction.

The current state of the Imperium is a lot like Ferrus. In that they both can be described as running about like a headless chicken

He's one of the primarchs that truly didn't give a shit and was just doing as his father taught him. Which is why he had to die.

It's a part of Fulgrim's Lifesized Ferrus Manus sex doll.

>yooooouu are weeeeaaak imperiuuuuuum

Ferrus wasn't a philosopher. He realized that the Primarchs and Astartes were mere weapons made to serve the Emperor. Ferrus would only be upset that the Imperium they all fought for has been so mismanaged.

Was Ferrus the perfect primarch?

Well if he wasnt dead....

He was one of the better ones since he wasn't a broken manchild with extreme daddy issues

So you're saying the perfect primarch was among the first to die?

+1 to just as planned I guess.

Pretty sure Fulgrim had it, and I guess it was traded around a bit. I think Perturabo or Horus might have picked it up and given it to Fulgrim, and then Fulgrim used it to continually clone Ferrus to try and turn him to the cause of Chaos, and then kill the clone when he inevitably stayed loyal.

Eventually, Fabius Bile, who himself is into some sick shit, got sick of this shit and blew the whole Manus-cloning facility up, telling Mia to her face that he is a fucking idiot and should stop wallowing and get to conquering the galaxy again. Then Fulgrim fucked off until present, Dark Imperium times.

Fulgrim endlessly cloning Ferrus and trying to convince him to join Horus' heresy and never succeeding is one of my favorite stories BL has done. Shows how deep beneath the skin the defeat of CSM during HH really goes instead of just numbers of casualties.

>Tfw Fulgrim totally would have a Ferrus Manus doll constructed for his personal amusement
>Tfw Fulgrim probably would role play a scenario where he seduces "Ferrus" every night, each in different depraved ways and with new twisted fetishes
>Tfw he probably calls it "Onichan" while he does it.

>Also what happened to his skull?
See pic related

>How would he feel about the state of the Imperium?

It is in a disastrous state so he'd probably lose his head over it

well he is best boy

>best boy
>not vulkan

I like to think Ferrus and Vulkun were bro-tier with one another.

> what do you think of this hammer I made, brother?
> A powerful weapon in it's own right, brother! you ever think about making something that isn't a weapon though?
> Why would I do that when there are enemies of man to kill brother?
> Aye you have the right of it there brother! Let us bathe these heathens and xenos in the righteous wrath of our father, eh?

Bonus points if you read one of these in a jamaican accent.

From what I know they were on good terms but Vulkan was not a fan with the way Ferrus just punched metal into shape. And I think Ferrus made Vulkan a flamer with a dragon head. I do know they had different design philosophies, Vulkan making his weapons a work of art, and Ferrus being more practical.

So they had a healthy rivalry when it came to craftsmanship.

>tfw there will never be a comedy series with Vulkan and Ferrus talking like this all the time

Why live

GHOST RIDER FERRUS WHEN
FUCKING DO IT GEEDUBS

Are they the only rival pair where one of them didn't fall to Chaos?

Probably they both made weapons for their brothers and odds are it was preference which was better. Do you want your weapon to be as elegant as it is deadly Vulkan, or do you want it to be sturdy and effective Ferrus. I think this stems from Vulkans better understanding of geology so he knew better how to make the most with his metal.

Leman Russ and the Lion, or hell the Lion and Guillimen.

So Vulkan could do more with less basically, while Ferrus would just make better use of it.

Vulkan's scalpel to Ferrus's sledgehammer. Makes sense he would lose to DPS desu.

I kinda wish Ynnead, Ynaari and Cawl found a way to sneak into where all those thousands of dead Ferrus clones are and used their magic BS deus machina shenanigans to revive them ALL.

SUDDENLY super cybernetic primarch clones everywhere. With that sweet cybnetics to be like T8 or T9.

>animating sex dolls

Tough enough to go toe-to-toe with swarmlords... Can't have that though. Might make the ultrasmurfs look bad.

But Primaris Marines make the Ultrasmurfs look bad.

Primaris are the ultimate Ultrasmurfs.

That sounds like a real money maker.

You are WEAAAAAAK, GULLIMAN, WEAAAAAK

I'd read a book about that.

As long as they included "Imperator Vult" somewhere.

Fulgrim versus Ferrus: All-Chaos boy versus All-Imperial boy. WHO WILL BE BEST BOY?

I think the Lion was a dick to pretty much everyone.

Come to think of it, didn't Jaghatai and Russ get a little chilly before and after the Heresy?

It's either him or Dorn. They were both what the Emperor wanted the Primarchs to be.

More likely, his revival will have something to do with his alien metal hands, though Fulgrim's cloning facilities are also a possibility.

Could be that something made it out of there.

Nah, he's going to be a member of the legion of the damned, I believe there was a bit in gathering storm about a giant with metal hands being sight amongst the legion.

dont toy with me user

Going to need sauce on that claim, I was on the Gathering Storm and never saw that blurb. Did see the one about Mortarion and Miia, though.

Still, Flaming, Headless Manus would be an awesome character model, although also retarded.

It's just retarded enough to be true and said model would probably sell like nobodies business, plus it would be nice to give the Legion of the Damned a model push, if they are going to do marines might as well go with one of the most metal legions out there.

Khan was into psyker shit so thats probably why

Its not in Gathering Storm its in Master of Mankind when the Emperor goes all 'nothing personal' in the webway.

Why not a cybernetic head?

Grimdark awesome as fuck

why not including Vulkan then ? was he hindered because of his compassion ?

>headless horseman ghostrider Ferrus

Yaaaaaaassssssssssss YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Dorn. Ferrus was actually quite philosophical and DIDN'T want the Iron Hands to become the cyber autists they are today

And his humanitarian views. He really doesn't care all that much about empire building, he just likes to build things in general.

>Vulkan joined the Emperor because he saved his life and thought that made him a Bro
>the Emperor just didn't want to waste another primarch and figured it was the best way to manipulate him

Feels bad man

Vulkan was always too pure for the setting same with his legion.

That's basically canon. There is short story where Fulgrim is playing regicide with Ferrus, and tries to convince him to join his side. Finally he ends up having to kill Ferrus, and it's revealed that it was a shitty clone created by Fabius or something, and definitely not the first nor last.

>be the best and purest boy
>receive the worst ending

>same with his legion.
More his chapter than legion, their purging and cult was a bit stronger than any of their humanitarian aspects (they were very much into self-sacrifice to win important battles though)

>ending

What are you talking about?

Vulkan lives.

I have a question...If Vulkan is Part ork then DOES DAT MEAN DAT HIS HUMIE WEIRDBOYZ WILL BECOME MORE LIKE PROPPA WEIRDBOYZ FROO EXPOSHA?!

But he isn't, his lads are just the toughest cause they're green

All the Primarchs that had noble goals or wished to help humanity died or got screwed over. Sanguinius, Vulkan and Magnus because grimdark remember?

>DIDN'T want the Iron Hands to become the cyber autists they are today
He didn't really care that much considering how far he let it go. Ferrus just didn't want their obsession to become a weakness.

We are aware Ferrus, thank you.

Reminder that they said 'no Primarch who is dead will be coming back'.
Sorry, Veeky Forums, it breaks my heart too.

VULKAN LIVES

>Vulkan lives! *stomp* *stomp* Vulkan lives! *Vuvuzela sounds*

Well when you channel enough of that WWWWAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH ENERGY THEM GREENSKIN BOYZ ARE RAVIN ABOUT you never know what might happen.

like I said in another thread, they were super loyal, easily on par with the imperial fist, even as they got the end of the stick in the great crusade

>not one to give into his feelings
>charges head first and unsupported into a trap

>the Lion didnt fall to chaos
Does this look like the armor of a loyalist?

Magnus didnt get screwed over. He has only himself to blame

Yes, the Khan gave the middle finger to Nikaea, which made Russ and Mortarion incredibly analpained forever afterwards.

The Khan had a fantastic put-down of Morty over it too, when Mort turned traitor and sided with the exact powers he loathed.

>no eight pointed star
>still clean(even the fur/feather bits)
>animal motif unrelated to the chaos "gods"
Yes it does.

>spikes
Lion confirmed traitor

Looks like the armour of a fan artist.

Nah, spikes aren't evil, they're just edgy.

>unsupported
>was supported by two other legions and about to be reinforced by four more
Granted he did lose his mind :^) after Fulgrim betrayed him. Ferrus was usually a much more rational dude.

No.

>no waifu, no laifu