What's wrong with boys clubs existing in businesses and industries...

What's wrong with boys clubs existing in businesses and industries? Its just taken for granted that a bunch of guys doing their thing successfully (and wanting it to stay like that) is terrible.

Men are generally less risk adverse than women so we have a higher chance of dying and a higher chance of making it.

It's terrible because those boys club are very powerful.

Women didn't get into the new powerful boys club, because they were under the pressure of the former powerful boys club in general, and having to deal with that in their day to day life.

>roasties only suffer cause boys are meanies
fuck off

I don't know. There's nothing more powerful in this world than a group of smart men. Trying to shoehorn women into the most productive environment is a recipe for disaster. If you want shit done, let men do their thing.

>Men create a thing
>Women are upset they don't have that thing
>Women crybully men to give them that thing

women in crypto brought us lightning network
or should i say, HASN'T brought us LN
saying we need more women in tech is the most insane lie i've ever heard people take seriously

>nothing to say

women suffer because of a lot of reason, as do men. The discussion is about boys club you fuckheads.

and now that they can get in, most of them still fuck it up
it's just: when a man fucks up, he blames himself
when a modern "career woman" fucks up, it's either her male colleagues fault or man's fault in society in general; 0 self-reflection, 0 sense of responsibility...

but it always boils down to some pseudo-intellectual, marxist whine-fest about gender and MUH MALE OPPRESSION
if you can't see that coming from at least a mile away, you're a fool

*male opression as in men opressing women

apparently my shitposting hasn't made it clear that i am 100% opposed to stupid fucking grils thinking they belong in boys clubs.
if you're so equal go start your own estrogen-fest of a company and overthrow the big bad boys.
until then, fuck right off

Its not a boys club. Its a club with a bunch of boys in it. The sooner you realize this the sooner you realize the fault is with yourself, not your gender.

Pic related.

Because women are generally more neurotic than men, and allowing women to get out of their own spheres of societal influence would naturally lead to them wanting to elbow into men's to ruin them.

Everywhere they go, they finger-wag and cry and like to play "let's you and him fight". They destroy male cohesion for their own sake. They also don't want men to have a source of approval and meaning outside of women.

If you choose to use Jordan Petersons lingo, one might rephrase the problem as why people with low agreeableness get shafted all the time. Women are usually more agreeable then men.

This is a legitimate problem, as people who want to cooperate get shat on despite being great contributors to the success of an enterprise, basically enabling it silently.

I'm also opposed to males venting their frustration on people they consider weaker then themselves.

Bashing on females is easymode. Try to delve deeper into the problem.

It's not that, it's that people have an innate deference to women. Women have eggs, eggs are rare. Sperm is common and cheap. Giving birth is hard, busting a nut is easy. In other words, 90% of men are worthless reproductively speaking (which is all that nature is concerned with...the replication of DNA). Therefore, women are given preferentially treatment because cunt. That's literally it. Some women wear it like a badge of honor: "I can be such a gutter trash cunt to everyone and still be worshiped, because cunt."

Women do get in by affirmative action and sleeping their way to the top. Gtfo fag and go back to Facebook

Men build institutions
Women get jeleous and co-opt them
Women burn them to the ground
Men are blamed

Women can only be successful by riding on the coat tails of others.

>Try to delve deeper into the problem.
no
fuck off

You clearly have a lot to learn and shouldn't be lecturing anyone else.

>knee-jerk reactions
as expected

You too can grow into a real boy one day.