Drawthread: Y'all need a doctor edition

Previously, on Veeky Forums: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/145v1yHEt1D4r0yQkmkmyP-NlNwyrfpZT-Apn8YF13j8/edit?usp=drivesdk
blnkart.tumblr.com/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor

Posting my vamp hunter guy for a Curse of Strahd game.

I guess re-requesting
since I requested it as the thread was dying.

Requesting my Mutants and Masterminds hero, 'THAT PUNK'. A drawfriend kindly took it this far, but I'd appreciate if it could be seen through.

Thanks in advance.

I'll take requests. I can either do good edits/colorings, or terrible drawings.

Hoping to get my boss drawn up for an upcoming session.

He's a necromancer who's soul is currently inhabiting the body a skeleton that's been lined with adamintine. He wears elegant black robes and has emeralds for his eye sockets. He wields a short sword in one hand and a wand in the other.

Optional: the background he'd be in this dwarven forge surrounded by undead and/or constructs.

>Unironically posting requests with white males

Requesting my sorceress for RotR. Dress like the reference shows, but not so exposed in the chest area. Has a cloak thats open, or at least enough to where her leg is visible. On her left leg she has a dragon tattoo that glows when she casts a spell (blue). Silver hair, light tan skin, and bright yellow eyes. If you want to spice it up, then go ahead. I'm down for a different style of clothing/hair/color scheme if artist sees fit. Thanks mate

I'll re-request lakai, my barstool weilding fighter. He's a jovial guy in leather/hide armor holding a barstool, looks like pic related.

I'd like to request an English-styled Duke in blued plate armor from the early-mid 15th century.

The kit he wears starts out with a Grand Bascinet, with a cross section on the side for scale and some historical art for the beak-ish look of the character's armor. His main harness is like in [2], English style and meant for foot combat. He has a VERY long "skirt" of faulds that go down to his lower thighs but allows for full movement, along with moderate pauldrons. His gauntlets however are in a more ornate, gothic style [3].

The armor is blued steel, and decorated with strands of vibrant red leather which stands out against the blackened armor. The leather straps come out from under the pauldrons like in [4], but they are far longer and almost feather-like. In his hands he carries a poleaxe, along with the variety of sidearms (longsword, dagger, etc) which is up to your discretion if you want to add it on or not. (I don't particularly care)

>Most fantasy RPGs use tropes and settings based on Europe in the middle ages.
Also, I'm angel guy and I imagined him with inhuman skin, like metallic or something, but it's not really important, since I was asking a guy who said he wanted drunk MS Paint suggestions.

Requesting a chibi/cartoony picture of the following.

A body-gloved assassin without a helmet.

He has blond hair, grey eyes and a cartoonish broad smile filled with razor teeth.

He is looking innocent (or as innocent as a man with fangs can) with a bloody knife behind his back.

Thanks for looking at my odd request

Requesting this 40k Sonic Weapon, but done in anything other than MS Paint.

It's an Imperial weapon, the main stem being a volkite weapon, the bottom a combi-flamer bolter operated by the keys on the stem.

The four circles near the axe head are speakers, and the axe head is meant to be engraved with skulls, lighting, and Celtic knotwork but I'm a shitter and couldn't get what I wanted.

Go crazy with it

Source, for context. docs.google.com/document/d/145v1yHEt1D4r0yQkmkmyP-NlNwyrfpZT-Apn8YF13j8/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'm back with another migration!

I would like a picture of my two main wizards in my army for Age of Sigmar: Bubugullax the Balefiend and Zappzag the Shaman.
Bubugullax is a Fimir Balefiend like the creatures in the two screenshots provided above. They are reptilian cyclopian bog monsters roughly somewhere between an orc and an ogre in size, roughly 8 feet tall. He is lean muscled, as his focus is magic and not physical fighting. He has a smooth tail with an ornate hook-like blade attached to the end of it.
His robes should be much like the ones in the screenshots provided, made from several mismatched and tattered pieces of cloth, likely stolen or captured banners or capes from victims. He should be standing opposite of Zappzag, staring down at him with contempt.

Zappzag is a Night Goblin Shaman and as such he is much smaller but no less malevolent than his Fimir counterpart. He should have "ornate" robes with small animal bones interwoven into the fabric. He has a fancy hat much like the headshot provided. His staff is stolen from a Branchwych and "improved" upon with orcy sigils, animal skulls, and a metal Bad Moon crudely tacked onto the top. He should be staring daggers up to his Fimir counterpart. There is no camaraderie between the two, despite working for the same boss, as both are playing the long game against each other for power and the eventual take over of the warband.

Anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Brown hair and eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a Sellsword, though secretly a spy for his home nation.

I'm having trouble picturing the scale and utility of this thing... Could you do an ms paint doodle to show how someone holding it would look?

i'd make a request but it being so late/early (12:34am at current typing time) I fear there would be too little traffic from artists to see.

Thanks for the announcement, nobody gives a fuck.

Requesting a drawing of my Half-Elf Inquisitive Rogue/Hexblade Warlock.

He is a detective, very serious, intimidating, and he shows no fear.

He also uses a sentient rapier that has a Spanish accent and is usually cracking jokes or wisecracks. Have fun with it

If it helps at all, I'm thinking a good cop, bad cop duo with this.

Just post it. You'd be surprised at people's schedules (Also not everyone's American), and the worst that can happen is that it's still there in the morning, when more people will see it. This is a moderately slow board.
:(

Yeah, once I get back to my pc tomorrow, but I picture it shot like this

Or like this

However being Warhammer the weapon is quite large, and its wielder is a Primarch. As for use of the armament, the strings act as the trigger mechanism for the "main" stem, the volkite one, while the keys on the lower stem act as the triggers for the combi weapon. The sonic weaponry, speakers and organ pipes, are just activated by playing the instrument, and the usage of the Axe Head is achieved by holding the guitar by the main stem and braining someone with it

Requesting my lizardfolk paladin with flaming jaws, being in the midst of delivering a Searing Smite with his bite attack.

Forth times the charm?
Does no one like the idea of my viking dude?

Sometimes it just takes a bit dude. Be patient.

I was just trying to make small talk since I don't like short posts. I'm autistic like that.

We're all autistic here, user. Just be patient and your manly viking dude'll be picked up sooner or later. We'll wait together, my request hasn't gotten any love either, but we're all gonna make it.

Oh well no worries, just give it time my dude. I'm sure someone will pick yours up soon.

Not a drawfag but I like your character art. Got any others?

Can I get an older version of this guy?

Same clothes, same weapon (though dual-wielded would be better), same shit-eating grin, just some wizened wrinkles and a streak of grey or two. Like an old swashbuckler.

Of this guy? None. As for the art, not done by me but by blnkart.tumblr.com/. Snagged a spot when they were open and I had money.

request a serious looking female elf with a black hime cut wearing a military officer's uniform

Fourth migration

Requesting my human barbarian. Info is all on the reference pic. If you could pose him looking stoic or battle ready that would be great.

I had one job and I blew it.

>Her hand is too far for fingering and the pelvis angle is wrong for a dildo.
That's a dick under that sweater.

now thats what i call an anchor

Carrying over for drawfriend.

Probably the best story of an Edgy character.

I love this guy.

Would you mind taking a stab at this dragonly bitch?

if your plate isnt too full (and if this isn't too much, sorry for hell knight plate), could my Inquisitor be on your queue?Its perfectly chill if you don't feel like it

May be a bit of an unusual request.

Can someone take my map and trace over it or remake it to make it digital? Don't care about the wording or anything, I can redo that. But my hand is too shaky to re-do this myself.

do you have the full size image of the one from the bottom right of your picture?

Could I get and a generic skelebro with the same weapon?

Here you go man

Nice, hadnt seen that one before. Thanks

I like the stone armor aesthetic and the Leper vibe from the character, hope you enjoy.

Yup, you were on the list from last night.

Going to need a better idea of what you're talkin' aboot.

I have an aasimar who took feats for angelic wings and a halo. He is a priest of evil itself who specializes in necromancy and subjugation of lesser evils (which all of his holy abilities work REALLY well for), which is pretty edgy, I guess, but the GM wanted us to make really evil characters, so that's what I got. He wields a spiked chain and has a skelebro follower.
He pretty much just looks like a good angel at first glance. None of that dark angsty fallen angel look.

Thanks for letting me know you're taking a whack at the green dragoness! Looking forward to it

ayy

he was definitely very heavily inspired by the leper from DD
I was even going to have him say poetry randomly when I played him but I wasn't really good enough at words to do it properly

I am going to assume that the guy who offered to draw my familiar lost interest.

or she's rubbing her thigh to get ready, or is using something long and hooked as a toy.

Migrating my request for a futuristic mongol/Manchurian reptile in advanced lamellar armour. Also I would want to see a energy bow of some kind. Any kind of helmet or hat is entirely optional. My thanks in advance!

Hey Roam, sending you good vibes and a request your way

Done and done, hopefully you enjoy it.
>Thicc dragon chick too hot for Twitch .>.

You're on the list.

You requested me last thread, I'll see what I can do.

Aye.

Many thanks!

thank you!

Migrating:
"Hi

I'd like to request a monk for a PF game
He's half Asian half Caucasian, dark mid lenght messy hair, sharp features. Stats are Str16, Dex22, Con14 so he's pretty athletic

He traveled a lot during the campaign and his clothing should reflect that, he has wester pants (dark leathery), western boots. Middle easter belt (similar to Altair's from AC) witha thick rope around it and a beaded collar tied to it. A simple shirt and white with floral pattern Kimono jacket with short sleves and a hood on top

Middle picture is how he started (done by me ages ago), right is the closest I found around internet, left was a commision from almost a year ago that never got to be finished

If possible I'd like a dynamic pose

Thanks in advance"

Addendum: If possible don't make him as emo as in my original drawing, thanks

>wake up
>there's a reply to my post
>thought someone did something worthwhile and filled the request
>it's this cancer
kill yourself

>Viking
>Really just means tall guy with a beard now
>Mentions armor but clearly none of that is armor
>Greek mythological creature
>"Slightly Asian" Viking

I like drawing vikings but you clearly aren't asking for that.

Requesting the skeleton in this picture drifting the car around a corner with the roof down
Bonus points if the licence plate says "ASSMAN"

Requesting my Dawn Caste Solar Exalted.
He's a short, mean-spirited drunk and fights like one. Always looks like he's about to fall over yet he looks confident in some way.

I would like to thank Lewdanon for delivering my request. Thanks alot.

Plus may I now ask other drawfag or colorfag for my request; pic related to be colored, please? Thou shall use the reference image as reference for color, found here:

Bumping my request previous thread Requesting a 40K/Chris Orksen request, Chris Orksen failing to catch a DEldar woman who successfully caught a human boy/shota.

Chris Orksen would be on his knees with his arms in the air and his balled into fists, yelling a big "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

The DEldar woman successfully flying away using a magic flying umbrella/parasol and having the captured human boy/shota wrapped around her other arm. The DEldar would be laughing triumphantly; "Muhahaha!" that sort of thing.

The cops featured in the right of the image are maybe Arbiters or just cops who tried to catch the dank-edgy knife ear alongside Chris Orksen but also failed. One of the human cops would be exhausted or tired, bending slightly over panting with his hands on his knees. And the other cop angrily looking up to the DEldar and angrily waving his mace weapon at her; which is shown on top of one of the two.

Not all of the three cops/Arbiters have to be featured or drawn, just maybe two out of the three cops featured in the reference pic can be featured. And the "FBI" that's written on their kit should be replaced with the appropriate 40K imperium symbols or just "POLICE" or "ARBITERS."

Also thanks for considering in doing my request lewds,

Love to see it.

Requesting a illustration of DrThunder (named after a empty can of discount soda found floating in a trash patch), a character in a post apocalyptic Waterworld styled game. A pure breed human 6ft male, 18 yrs old surfer boy archetype, shaggy blonde hair, shark tooth necklace, steel harpoon, conch shell on slung over shoulder on a rope, wearing black shorts, barefoot. Pose could be blowing a conch shell with one hand or two or anything really. Thank you for considering my request.

So a monster request as a GM. You and your adventurer group is traveling the road towards your next location or goal, as the night approaches and you try to find a good spot to setup camp for the night: You hear a weeping woman somewhere in the distance, her wailing cries give both feelings of grief and panic and as you and your friends approach the woman, a fine red silken cloak with a hood covers the crying woman that's almost on all her fours on the ground. Next to her is a dead man in a similar silken outfit, covered in blood and obviously dead. As the party approaches the woman, its true form reveals itself as a humanoid with thick skin, gaunt features and 4 double elbow arms, each with vicious razor like claws. It's featureless but scarred face and the gnashing and clicking from the mouth protruding from the top of it's head give of a sense of dread.

I wanted to set the tone a bit, but it's a aberration that hides as a weeping woman and ambushes prey with its razor-like claws. For the request I'm asking you the artist as your idea of how it can look either disguised or in it's hunting mode. Even the weeping widow-like disguise look unsettling.

Thanks for whoever puts time into this!

Requesting Komando Shepurt from some writefag.

Immgine Commander Sheperd as an ork, i think thats basically it

i started this a while back for someone?

Not OR, but maybe you're referring to this?

Someone filled that request a while ago.

Maybe next time you'll r63 your character, or blacken them up.

Requesting any or all of these guys.
Demon horse belongs to the Warlock.
Warforged fighter is holding a dragon shield like this: bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3846pb28&idColor=86#T=S&C=86&O={"color":86}
Cute cleric girl has a couple of black-tipped white feathers hanging from her cross and is wearing a skirt, can't really due to the way I have her sword.

Pose them however you wish and have fun!

cheers,
and no it wasn't this it was more pitchfork dagger.

this got done then?

to the dude who wanted a caffiene addicted pseudodragon, here is wip

Yes, it was the OP image afterward.

Thanks user!

Looking good
sorry for doubting you

i'm the same dude who did the harpy adventurer 2 threads back if doubt actually was an issue

Thousandth delivery.
send help please

Not OR, but very nice!

Requesting a character for a historical Upotte game. Anime style is okay. Please and thank you!

Hey Roam, any chance you could squeeze my Blood Elf into your queue? Thanks in advance.

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

Aren't those called "sai"?

You should try asking in the /lg/ as well

We have some great drawfags in there

Noice

I've got a weird request.

These two characters, making a painting on the same canvas together.

>him
His contributions to the painting are of cosmic horror in nature, alien sigils, creatures, deep sea colors, things of that nature. He has short dark brown hair and green eyes.

>her
Her additions to the painting are wild erratic colors, vibrant and energetic, almost violent. She has platinum blonde hair and silver eyes.

There is also a noticeable height difference between the two, he is 5'11 and she is 5' even.

Thank you!

>send help
I'l help in exchange for more of your art

Does anybody here have experience with/accurate knowledge of heraldic arms and the accurate creation or interpretation of them?

Just a headsup, i'm working on it. Had stuff interfere with finishing these past two days.

And now there's a storm outside.

>the cycle continues

ily2
Now hurry up on the sm/eldar pic. pls

>clearly aren't asking for that
Yes. Because everything requested here is based on reality. If he says it's a viking, it's a fucking viking. Why are you nitpicking here of all places?

the -con part stands for consensual, those are tears of joy

Putting up a request for the Elven death knight NPC that I'm planning to run soon. He lives alone in a swamp. Him kneeling in dirt or solid muck would be pretty sweet, but I'll take anything.

Thanks in advance! I know there's a lot going on there; I was just trying to answer questions ahead of time.