Why the fuck do the Craftworld Eldar even TOLERATE the Dark Eldar? The Dark Eldar...

Why the fuck do the Craftworld Eldar even TOLERATE the Dark Eldar? The Dark Eldar, through their (degenerate orgies/murderfuck parties/??????) strengthen Slaanesh. They don't do anything productive to help the Eldar regain their status as "master race" or even, y'know, try to find a long-term solution to the little Slaaneshi problem. They even take Craftworld and Exodite Eldar as slaves! Why the hasn't any of the Craftworlds tried to do anything to curb their power?

Thank you

The same reason why the Imperium and the Tau haven't tried to get rid of them. While them are incredibly annoying, they aren't actually big enough threats to be worth the fight, at least not at the moment.

Unlike Tau, getting rid of DE would be extremely difficult and not worth the effort required when considering how insignificant threat they are in grand scale of things

Because the Dark Eldar are far more numerous and powerful than the Craftworld Eldar.

You would need more than one craftworld to fix the problem. And while they are not the best they are still Eldar, the craftworlds would sooner wipe out humanity or the Tau than start wasting Eldar lives.

Commorogh isnt just a fortress, its THE fortress. Not only is it hidden in the webway its protected by millions of soul hungry vampires, xenos mercenaries and assorted scum that call the city home. Its a gigantic labyrinthine deathtrap and the only Imperial forces that have seen it and escaped were allowed to do so by Vect.

The campaign to wipe out the Dark Eldar would be extremely costly. They're just too well dug in.

I look at it like this - everyone in WH40k already has few viable options for allies. As much as the DEldar are depraved and utterly evil, they are Eldar, and in a world where your species is already dying out, and half of them willing to help provided there is something in it for them, you take what's offered as long as you have enough sense to know they aren't trustworthy and to look away while they do whatever they like to your enemy's survivors, cause fighting them means wasting your own resources and getting rid of half your fighting potential. Don't start shat if you can make it work. Also cool pic

They're at least not filthy Mon'keigh

filthy elves stick together

I find it more strange on behalf of the Harlequins. I know they are supposed to work as mediators between these two, but the Harlequins must be especially annoyed by the DEldar, since they are actively fighting against Chaos, as well as the CWE, who with their maskes and spiritual life at least don't feed Slaanesh. But the Harlequins come to Commorragh, perform their dance of the fall of the Eldar, the Solitaire enters the stage and reminds them of how Slaanesh consumed their empire. And the DEldar clapp while saying: "Oh yeah, that thing. Nice performance, but I feel a bit of thirst in my soul and need to torture-rape some lesser beings, bye." It's my personal headcanon that Harlequins try to recruit in Commorragh more than in the craftworlds because of this.

Because all Eldar life is precious to the Eldar. They value them more than humans.

Didn't old lore require Harlequins overcome possession (or die trying) as part of their initiation?
Seems like "immunity to SlaaneshIan influence" would be damn tempting to DE.

Because DE can completely wipe the other eldar factions out.

They don't have a choice. The Dark Eldar are more numerous, better armed, better trained and Commaragh is much easier to defend than the craftworlds. All out war would be a decisive DE victory.

>he thinks the Craftcucks have the ability to take out the dark kin

Read basic lore, child

Pathetic.

The Imperium wouldn't hesitate to purge evil, even if that is human evil.

Eldar ignoring degeneracy is what led to their current refugee status

>Psykers
>Daemon hosts
>Mutated space marines + bigger mutated marines
Sure are taking out all the evil lads!

Humans breed like rats, human life is the one thing the Imperium has in excess

Look, they may be degenerate slaving fuckers who pierce any part of their body they can find, but they're still family. And you defend family from outsiders.

The Dark Eldar vastly outnumber craftworlders and have slightly better tech, they are brethren too, theres not many Eldar left after all.

However they do view eachothers lifestyles as degenerate/ boring

Yeah, but the Imperium endorse furries.

Yeah I think people forget that the dark Eldar have literal clone farms. There's billions of dark Eldar. Commoraugh is huge.