Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1670: Return of Chuuni Edition

Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jumpers! What did you ever do with your starter pokemon? Keep them as pets? Uplift them? Leave them sitting in a box somewhere in your warehouse? I married mine

I just want Kamui. Do we have a good alternative to that that's not attached to edgy mangos?

I released them, I have no need for companions as they are dead weight.

>Spoiler
Who was it?

>Get over my attachment to paper powers in Hero Academia.
>Now I can't decide between Water Accumulation + Waterworks for really effective but comical water powers or Soundgarden + something else.
My only problem with the Water combination is that it's silly and I have trouble seeing myself in a silly way. Can you imagine how much a hero is going to get mocked if their power is fueled by crying? Even if you're a cute girl that's not going to make you popular.

My musings on Soundgarden ended up way too long so I'm putting that in a second post.

>
You could be their sensei or something. Or you could train one while Kakashi trained the other, and be a team together. Fanwank it.
>
I should note that too.
And I what do you think Consumer of the World tree is? It super edgy and requires Uchiha and Senju to be purchased.

Soundgarden doesn't have that problem and I'm attracted to it because of the whole singing element and the fact that I don't really have GLASS powers from anything, but I'm not sure what to marry it to.

Transfer is a good one because you can avoid the damage from your sandstorms if you absorb a good material, and Soundgarden brings in plenty of sand and glass for that. Plus the teleportation is really malleable when you can create places to fuse into/out of with your power. I've also thought that a marriage would create the ability to have a sort of sand form, which'd enhance the merging even further.

Hardening avoids the need of material to absorb and still lets you avoid self-damage, but it doesn't have the flexibility of teleporting and merging with material.

Going another way with it, Bottled Lightning works well with the quirk. This might be surprising, but sand and sandstorms, when separated from the ground, are REALLY good at generating static electricity, and are thus a perfect power source. In addition, if you have iron sand, you can pull off a bunch of Railgun moves out of this marriage. Still, the issue of self harm actually grows larger with this marriage, rather than shrinking.

But a persistent problem through all my musings with Soundgarden is that there's no quirk that generates sand reliably. Like, if you're in nature then good sand supplies are only rarely far away, but if you're in the city, while it's true that there's a TON of glass you can use, that causes huge property damage. As a hero, you're going to want to avoid doing that as much as possible. There's no quirk that'd just generate your sand, and the only quirk I see that'd MAKE sand, Disintegration, makes it so you can't touch anything which is severely crippling. Plus it causes property damage from all the asphalt you're destroying, which is the same as the original problem.

So I guess the question is, does anyone know of other good marriages for it? Or for generation?

I look down on any Senju who picked Uchiha too. Scum, all of them.

...Box, i think.

I know my original waifu still uses one of hers, but only because she accidentally merged with it.

>What would you suggest?
Not him but. . .
Don't buff the enemies, there is no real reason for it and it will have serious consequences way worse than the main point of the drawback. Weakening the MCs plot armor so that the threats aren't jobbing so hard against Naruto and Sauske is plenty, especially in the case of Madara or Kaguya who are both defeated mostly due to jobbing and MC plot armor.

Race Clan traitors! Don't they want to make Konoha great again?

>because she accidentally merged with it.
She merged with the box?

All Uchiha are traitors to Konoha by birth.

No, her spiritomb.

The Senju started this by spurning our advan- I mean...SHUT UP!

How does your waifu have a pokemon?

My arcanine, Lance. After Mystery Dungeon, we sort of hit it off and spend the rest of the time after the plot together. After that, it just seemed natural to stay together. Though I do prefer him in pokemon form sometimes

Reminder that everything will be alright in the world.

As long as we have this fish.

>Takes a puff of the good stuff

Cant we just get along?

The fish is dead. Long live the fish.

Mmmmm yes yes we can.

>>
QS's rules on wife/kids are loose enough that I picked up one from pokemon.

Traitors in general, really. They frequently kill each other as well. Did you see hear about that Itachi guy? And Obito? Betrayed their clan and the village.
We could have, but then the Uchiha set all of the good stuff on fire. It's why they specialize in fire techniques.

Wrong kind of leaf for THIS village.

Yeah, none of my clans got scenarios either. Join the club.

...holy shit that explains so fucking much. The uchiha aren't evil, they're high.

Eye based powers are inherently shit. Uchihas, Hyuugas, and Cyclops. It's all bad.

Jumpers, how do I stay out of his Keikaku? I have Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Rinnegan and Lost Hyuuga. I am the first Hokage, achieved Sage of Six Paths mode, and unlocked the Tenseigan. His obsession to acquire me as part of his plan knows no limits.

This

Sorry, but gotta say I disagree. Turning things to stone with a glance is pretty nifty.

>Uchiha
Suicide works.

His plan is to shove teenagers together and NOW KIIIITH. You're basically the God Emperor of Ninjakind.

But Madara is defeated because Kaguya assfucks him from within and Kaguya loses beecause she's all power, no skill. That's not jobbing, that's them losing from sneak attacks or not being trained ninja warriors.

Okay, I clarified a few things.

You are his plan. He wants a super-Hyuga. You're that. The plan is complete.

When it says the Truth Seeking Balls channel our abilities does it just mean chakra powers or can it do out of jump powers too?

What things?

Medusa would disagree.

Everybody knows that SPECIAL EYES MY BRAND are for dweebs.
Senju and Uzumaki are best. Double best if taken together.

But you ARE the plan, user. You completed Hiashi's keikaku before he was even born. Aside from the fact that you are a Lost Hyuuga, you're basically their equivalent of the Messiah.

I wonder, if you combine both, would you get wood chains that worked just as well as chakra chains without them tearing out of your body?

Changelog?

Hrm. Faced with both Naruto and Nanoha, how long do you think it would take for someone to recover from FRIENDSHIP?

Madara wasn't really taking the fight seriously, only when he was down one Rinnegan and hadn't yet absorbed the Tree did he consider Naruto and Sauske a threat. Now he could have just crushed them but instead decided to go do a thing he should probably leave until after the enemies are dealt with but instead he did the thing and somehow let Zetzu take his body for kaguya despite the fact that he really should have been able to stop him. This is jobbing.

While Kaguya can't be expected to fight with the skill of a trained ninja she has some combat experiance and really should have fought smarter. I think this also qualifies as jobbing.

Negati- oh wait, recover from.

Uh. A long time.

>she has some combat experiance and really should have fought smarter.
Wasn't there a theory that what we saw then was not the real Kaguya or something?

Medusa was based on her face, she had no directive power it was an all or nothing thing which she could not control.

Depends on the person. But considering there are two of them I say about half a beating

>recover from FRIENDSHIP
There is no recovering from friendship you can only accept the inevitable

MC-kun explicitly increases the power of your enemies. Kaguya's increase in danger is partly because you need sage energy to hurt her, but mostly from a vast skill increase because of hyper competent black zetsu. You get sage mode while fighting madara. Rinne Sharingan let's you dick about with parallel dimensions.
Out of jump abilities too. They're more or less a part of you.

Quickly a weeb is holding a sword to your throat, do you comply to his demands or fight him?

So he underestimated them because they were quite rightfully way below him in power and skill. And when he realised that he decided to stop playing around and just end the fight with the Infinite Tsukiyomi, which is where he got screwed by Kaguya. That's not jobbing. That's him realising he's playing too much and ending the fight. Why should he have been able to stop Zetsu?

Why would Kaguya have some combat experience or fought smarter? Even if you go with filler she's never had training or a fight that didn't end with her raw power.

I teleport behind him and whisper "Nothing personal, kid."-

Gah, just typing that makes me feel dirty.

If you aren't willing to throw down your laifu it was never really your waifu

Cirrius, my Greninja, is perhaps my most loyal Companion. He's a terrifyingly competent Spy and Infiltrator, and is probably the most devoted when it comes to my protection.

The powerup still comes too late, Sage gives it to them before the real fight starts with the fully powered Madara. This has the same issue of Naruto and Sauske being unable to contribute or even survive until after the boost comes.

Also please stop adding more absurd buffs to the enemies, people were recommending alternatives to the utter ass rape your changes created not additions to them.

Also
>Thier strength dwarfs even Kaguya's, and they are far more skilled than she
No, no they fucking are not.

For Alien Invaders, do they immediately show up or do they only show up when they normally would have? Also, if we take it with MC-Kun/Chan can we still be an alien ninja and also part of Team 7? Like, we just crashed on Earth one day, got adopted by the Hyuuga, went through ninja school, and now we're part of Team 7?

>Implying I have waifus beyond SCIENCE! and MAGIC!
youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q

I draw my blade and hold it to my stomach while kneeling, the weeb realizing his position as my kaishakunin.

I have no regrets. This is the only path.

My whole life was Singular Waifu Works.

>MC-kun explicitly increases the power of your enemies.
Stahp.

If I remember right, didn't the other four kage manage to hold off one of them until he saw the other one was in danger and went to rescue him? And then Naruto and Sasuke kicked the shit out of the second guy even when he ate his partner?

>I want my edgy eyes even cheaper!

I have to ask, in the Consumer of the God tree scenario, do you get to keep the Ten-tails inside you once you leave? Like, it would be totally broken if it just gave you sage mode, like it did with Madara I'm pretty sure that's what happened, it's been a while but do you have to expel the Ten-tails like Obito and Madara did? Or do we just keep it anyway, even if there's little to no tangible difference?

This doesn't even involve the edgy eyes it is the Six Paths Sage Mode scenario!

My Mismagius is my longest standing active companion, having been with me from the very beginning. She's the only one I have that has a permanent residence inside of my Warehouse. Ironically she's also one of the few female companions I've had that explicitly isn't a waifu. She's the closest thing I've got to a best friend and I'm pretty sure that a good chunk of my sanity and long-standing mental stability are due to her presence keeping me relatively grounded during the eons that I've been jumping.

He's still with me. We bonded over getting beaten to almost-death by the same swarm of Zubat, after all.

I throw my inordinately expensive and surprisingly heavy weeb merchandise at his weapon in order to disarm him, causing him to momentarily reel in shock at my callous disregard for its value, which I use as a distraction to grab his weapon before running away.

This is a REAL TACTIC I used in a Savage Worlds cyberpunk campaign to disarm an antagonist rich weeb so that our party could steal his weapon to complete a set that we had been hired to get for another rich weeb.
And it totally worked. I successfully disarmed his weeb merchandise with weeb merchandise, and then we stole his weapon and ran.
It was the best heist ever.

>MY DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING

Question for you if MC-Kun increases the power of your enemies, by how much is it increased.

Is it scaling with the Jumper or is it a flat boost (Basically I need to ask because if it's scaling 999/1000 Naruto and Sasuke will get raped)

I swear I remember there being a drawback to start during Kakashi Gaiden. My memory must be playing tricks on me.

The Sage does not give them the power to fight Kaguya, he gives it to them to fight Madara. He doesn't want it to get to the point of Kaguya getting out at all. He doesn't even know about Black Zetzu's plan, just that Madara wants Kaguya's power.

Currently Samus is doing that for me (childhood friends in a jump that continued on with that relationship. We have the potential to date but haven't yet)

"The circle is now complete. When last we met, I was but the learner. Now I am the chunni."

Why is that the best series?

All you people are talking about Rinnegans and other bullshit while I'm over here planning on jumping a fanfic that lowers the settings powerlevel.

Either that or I jump a SI fanfic and bully the SI.

It better not be Dreaming of Sunshine. Jump some dumb wish-fulfillment shit and laugh.

>Either that or I jump a SI fanfic and bully the SI.
This is the best option, yes.

Bully Shikako? I could go full mary sue on her, but I kinda just want to put her in a second fanfic with big changes and watch her be confused.

Yeah. You're going to have a while to prepare for them.
You get to keep it, and all the benefits of doing so.
Flat rate. But it's a pretty big boost. That said, if you could already solo the whole setting you're not going to be having many problems.
I don't recall that. I could add it in if you wanted.
Kaguya wasn't guaranteed to get out in canon either.

Your plans will be hijacked. You, and all your companions, are going to be female and dropped into Eroninja.

We bro'd it up of course. Flygon's my wingman, pilot, and mechanic. If it floats, flies, or hovers he can fix it and fly it like a pro. Though sometimes we just relive the good old wingsuit diving days together. He's also the one that spelled out that my PMD partner Volcarona was crushing on me.

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru."

I hired Gar as honorary Warehouse secretary. This is an exceedingly demanding and prestigious position because my Warehouse clutter spills in and out of multiple dimensions, and it's not uncommon for holy swords stolen tomorrow to fall on heads yesterday. She's far more than an actual gardevoir by now as per standard companion uplift procedures, but as a hobby she keeps a museum of knightly equipment and structures. Sometimes she misses the good old days when things were simpler and problems could be whacked with swords until they went away.
I call his waifu a hideous, aged, mentally unhinged slattern with a strong affinity for fecal matter. His natural instincts will compell him to argue first rather than execute, getting more frustrated until his sweaty palms turning the cheeto dust on them into a greasy lubricant-and his flabby arms drop a sword he's unable to hold for longer than it takes to defend that walking trashbag he calls wife material. I will then lunge too close for more swording and sternly lecture him on the manifest breastiny of my own waifu until he either gives up or runs away crying.

(Poster of the third reply)
Ehh nothing like that. I won't be able to solo the whole setting. It's more for the purposes of training perks.

Kakashi Gaiden drawback. Everything else is the same.

It died when i attempted to make him immortal. That was when i learned 2 things: Test on disposable strangers, and Pokemon die when bit with Twilight venom.

oops.
I give him my waifu. I doubt he's sadomasochistic enough for her lmao

>You get to keep it, and all the benefits of doing so.

Not the same user as , but what benefits even are there? All I know about from my own foggy memories of the fight is that it gives some equivalent of sage mode. It's been a while since I read it myself, but the wiki page about it is vague as hell, so I was hoping someone here would have an idea.

The great irony is that I can't waifu my oldest and most long-standing companions. They know me well enough to know better. Being my waifu requires not knowing me very well and being largely unaware of all of the shit I've done and been through. Otherwise you wouldn't be my waifu, you'd be something else. Like a couple of war veterans who have saved each other's lives enough times that they can't remember them all. My waifu loves me for who I am. My oldest companions can't.

Wait, that's /literally/ the plan?

Why didn't he just, I don't fucking know. Anonymously sponsor an all-expenses-paid vacation to the best spa house in Konoha, and rig the ninja lottery so only Naruto and Hinata get tickets?

I'm reasonably sure there are no actual therapists in existence if an entire clan decided traumatised child supersoldiers was a good idea, but if that's literally the play. Why didn't he just use child psychology instead of illusions or whatever.

Also I'm off to bed.
Quite a few. You get all the jinchuriki abilities, and a six paths sage mode to go alongside.

From a Nasuverse perspective, would the byakugan be regarded as Pure eyes or Mystic eyes?

>Not going to Dreaming of Sunshine and being an annoying older sibling figure and mentor to Shikako
>Not relentlessly teasing her and telling her about other worlds, while pointing out the sillier aspects of the world of Naruto
>Not showing off your Hogwarts degree while teaching her how to use her 'lightsaber' with your own actual lightsaber
>Not kicking the shit out of the Grass ninjas that try to kidnap her
>Not rescuing her from Jashin and then pummelling the shit out of the mad god so hard he never shows his face in the Elemental Nations again

The Sage doesn't know any of this, he gives them the power much earlier even when he though it is just Madara with the Juubi to deal with.

Now Madara is stronger, not going to be jobbing, and the power needed to fight him is being held back for no reason. Is the Sage also a great deal less intelligent? It is like you are trying to make it impossible unless the jumper does pretty much everything!

All sorts of nasty enemy buffs and added problems that weren't there before for no real reason.

Time for a build update.

YOU ASKED FOR THIS, NINJANON.

>Naruto - 143
Home Village: Kumogakure
Drawbacks: Super Pervert (+100), Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Boiling Blood (+200), Verbal Tick (+100) ('OH YEEAAAAAH!'), THE CHOSEN ONE (+300), Stuffed (+0 CP), Boruto! (+0), There’s How Many Movies? (+0)
Final Point Count: 2,000 CP
Origin: Orphan
Skills & Abilities:
-Basic Ninja Training (Free)
-Ninjutsu Specialization (Free)
-Elemental Chakra Affinity
--Earth (Free)
--Water
--Lightning
-You Have Reserves
-Bloodline - Senju
-Wood Release
Equipment:
-Basic Gear (Free)
-Summoning Scroll - Zinogre
Companions:
-Mentor (Killer B)
-Ninja Party
--Teammates (200 CP) + 100 CP (700 starting CP)

Seras Victoria
Background: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Out of Control (+200), Reviled (+100)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Lightning (Free)
-Jinchuriki (Matatabi)
-Lost Hyuga

Dante
Background: Clan-Born
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Lightning (Free)
--Water
-Storm Release
-Lost Hyuga
-Jutsu Mastery

Gilgamesh
Background: Orphan
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Verbal Trick (+100) ('OUT WITH A BANG!'), Super Pervert (+100)
-Bukijutsu Specialization (Free)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Wind (Free)
-Taijutsu Specialization
-Samurai Training
-Kubikiribocho, Decapitating Carving Knife, the Seversword
-Samehada, Shark Skin, The Greatsword
-Dosh

Mystice Eyes for sure.

Because there is no actual plan. It's just a fun little fan theory, it's got nothing to do with canon.

Also
>I'm reasonably sure there are no actual therapists in existence
That's actually, literally true. The field of psychiatric care does not exist in the world of Naruto. Sakura's the one to invent it, after years of being married to Sasuke makes it clear to her how important it is. Prior to a few years before the epilogue, systematized psychological theory doesn't exist. The most you'll get is a genjustu specialist who studies human behavior in order to be better at traumatizing people. You now understand why this universe is so fucked up.

Blind 'Arry Slagshifta
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); Bloodlust (+300); Boiling Blood (+200)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Fire (Free)
-Implanted Sharingan x2
-Genius of Hard Work

Medium Dave Slagshifta
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), (+100) ('INCOMIN'!')
-Basic Gear (Free)
-You Have Reserves (Free)
--Wind (Free)
--Water
-Uzumaki Bloodline
-Fuinjutsu Prodigy
-Ice Release
-Chakra Weapon

Nali R. Espeon
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); THE CHOSEN ONE (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Water (Free)
--Earth
-Senju
-Wood Release
-Sensor Ninja Training
-Implanted Byakugan

Madarach (the Tentacruel)
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
-Bukijutsu Specialization (Free)
-Eight Gates
-Hoshigaki Bloodline
-Hozuki Bloodline
-Samurai Training

Battle Sister Gelee
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); Angst (+100)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Wind (Free)
--Earth
-Magnet Release
-Nara Bloodline
-Yamanaka Bloodline

What have you done.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

That is kind of sad. Also, perfect memory?

Wait how did you get Seras Victoria? Last I check Hellsing didn't allow you to purchase her. Did you pod her?

Yeah I've gotten to that point too all of my oldest companions are too worried about me to have any romantic interest in me at all.