Kickstarter

Kickstarter General: Something Exciting Is Finally Happening! edition.

kickstarter.com/projects/1513061270/reaper-miniatures-bones-4-mr-bones-epic-adventure

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game/updates
kickstarter.com/projects/americanmcgee/out-of-the-woods-2/description
kck.st/2tArmjS
kickstarter.com/projects/1816687860/cthulhu-wars-onslaught-3/description
kickstarter.com/projects/josephleebush/heroines-of-the-first-age
kickstarter.com/projects/2097161002/us-imf-28mm-and-15mm-sci-fi-armour/description
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know Veeky Forums have a strange hateboner for Spartan Games, but the Firestorm Expansion kickstarter also just went up.

...I'm suuuuuure people here will be excited about that.

I don't see why people get so excited for these Bones minis.

They're cheap as fuck, and bendy spears don't mean shit when you're gunning for the fuckhueg dragon mini that in any other material would be triple digit dollarydoos.

Bones are the cheapest things on the market, so the more options there are the better.

kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/corvus-bellis-infinity-roleplaying-game/updates
>Almost 2 years overdue
>MFW

The human-sized ones generally suck (not always, but mostly). The big fellas generally come out pretty good though, and you can't beat the prices.

>Strange

They hype and drop games like a kid being showered in new toys.
Hasn't happened to me personally, but I think it's just natural to feel burned when a game you invested money in suddenly stops being supported.

>TRUDVANG
I'm hype. It looks great.

>Kingdom Death
Looks great so far. Glad I'm all in.

Miniplebs who still get off to omghuegdragons like GoT fans and other plebbery.

The big stuff is (relatively) cheap and at that size the material works very, very well.

I'm surprised they haven't made any Bones not-Dreadnoughts or not-Knights.

Shame, I really liked their Mutant Chronicles stuff.

They're dirt cheap, they're easy to paint (the tagline that you don't have to prime them is true), they're especially easy to convert (weapon, limb, or head swaps), the big minis are really cheap, and there's a ton of variety. Right now there's over 500 different bones minis they are selling, and it continuously grows as they are still adding minis from their third Kickstarter to their store.

The drawbacks are sometimes the detail is less than stellar and the bendy weapons and stuff, but things you can work with for the above benefits.

kickstarter.com/projects/americanmcgee/out-of-the-woods-2/description

American Mcgee's new card game/book is simple but decent. I would love to see him do more Veeky Forums stuff. A board game or a RPG would be great.

kck.st/2tArmjS
Dark Elves and other types of Elves for Blood Bowl. They don't look too bad.

kickstarter.com/projects/1816687860/cthulhu-wars-onslaught-3/description

Approaching the last 48 hours of the campaign.

I'm excited because it's gonna give me a lot of stuff to paint.

Looks like they stick to RPGs and fantasy.

They make Shadowrun and Starship Troopers type stuff, not so much 40k.

Further goals.

>Heroines of the First Age
PbtA monstergirl RPG. I'd post this in /pfg/, but that'd be rude.
kickstarter.com/projects/josephleebush/heroines-of-the-first-age

At least the core book is done now. And they actually post updates, as opposed to just disappearing for two years.

I can't imagine whom you'd be talking about...

Actually I'd say they look pretty damn good

Antenocitis Workshop: US-IMF : 28mm & 15mm Sci-fi Armour
Sci-fi Tanks/Walkers/Flyers (suitable for Infinity primarily), pretty good pricing on the individual models and a good chunk of their stretch goals are unlocked already.

forgot link:
kickstarter.com/projects/2097161002/us-imf-28mm-and-15mm-sci-fi-armour/description

>+$12

What the fuck am I missing about this tree? Isn't the Troll add-on also $12 for five big Trolls.

It will tell you in advance of the next RB Kickstarter.

It's a huge heavy piece of plastic. Probably weighs about as much as the trolls combined

Are these Bones 2 or 3? Don't want any of those particularly but I can't tell what my local FLGS is up to.