Most punchable faces in Magic thread

Most punchable faces in Magic thread.
Is that a likeness of someone on the art team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wWcCjb_Olw?t=134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like some nu-male e-celeb that would make a 9 minute youtube video that tells you how to do something that takes 30 seconds.

Probably a portrait of one of WotC's numale devs.

>One
You mean ALL right?

But user, some of their devs are black hambeasts.

I legitimately thought that was an unhinged card for a second.

What a bizarre looking card.

That art actually looks offputting.

it pisses me off this cards are mildly playable. the whole cycle looks stupid.
I really hope wotc is not trying to make this a thing. they really need to return to high fantasy and quit this "it's Portland, but, with magic" aesthetic.

idgi, is he a reference to something

This is the body Jace will inherit when he swaps minds to avoid death at the hands of Bolas.

In other words, a very punchable person.

As weird as it may seem, I think this guy is actually meant to be hateable on purpose. Like some weird human goblin.
The cycle is pretty much him having the worst luck ever and people hating his guts.

You mean Seattle. Shit, dude at least hate the right type of hipsters

That alt-right haircut and beard combo.
LMFAO

>alt-right haircut

It's meant to make you want to bully the player even more

>That alt-right haircut

hipster subtype? nah it's the same trash in a slightly different bag.

>what a numale liberal cuck at least it isn't another black hambeast
>lol alt-right haircut
>WHOA HOLY SHIT DUDE NO NEED TO GET FUCKING POLITICAL IN HERE

lol epic strawman bro xD

Sounding a little bit triggered there.

Consider going back to whatever echo chamber you came from, whether it's Tumblr, Reddit or /pol/. I honestly can't keep track anymore.

>projecting this hard

literally wow

>I know you are but what am I
Truly the height of political discourse we've come to expect of /pol/fags and stormniggers.

I never believed in "Trump Derangement Syndrome" until I saw this guy go from 0 to screeching autist over a single reaction image.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Yes user, people who disagree with you are mentally ill. That's the only reason why anyone else could ever have a different opinion.

It is an alt-right hair-cut though.

Nah you're crazy

He needs thick-rimmed "ironic" glasses and an ear gauge in one ear.

Maybe a T-shirt with some videogame that no one has heard of in it.

>the new magic art sucks the old ones were bette-

That's honestly better drawn than OP

AND the character is better looking.

Who is this man?

Just a random they put on the cards to represent a humorous visage of someone you want bad shit to happen to.

>william shakespeare was quoted in magic
Woah, i guess that was a big deal for him. how'd his next book sell after being quoted?

>throws a tantrum upon seeing a reaction image
>keeps calling others irrational

what a spectacle

i bet this is a sexual fetish for you or something, no sane person would make themselves look so stupid for no reason

I usually don't take the pol side but it looks like the anti-trump shit got started for no reason, its actually pretty retarded and the anti-pol shitters are raving and causing the problem.

Back to /pol/ you lonely fucking faggots, nobody here cares about your ideology, regardless of what end of the autism spectrum it's on, so fuck right off

>Most punchable faces in Magic thread.
That seems like the goal seeing as how it's a curse and you get benefits for attacking him.

THIS!!!!
Veeky Forums IS:
PRO-TRANS
PRO-LGBT
PRO-NET NEUTRALITY
PRO-BLACK COCK
PRO-MULTICULT
PRO-REFUGEE

/pol/TURDS GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Go play in the highway, libtard.

You too, faglord. You're the other end of the same autistic spectrum, and ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Back to /pol/schwitz with you.

Nobody bitching about it seems to get that unless they get triggered by the mere notion of depicting a "nu-male" on a card. The card is about the dude being shown having bad shit happen to him for fuck's sake.

boom. thread over.

Nazis are communists now apparently.

Needs to be way shorter and as pictured, no beard.

>this wasn't the first post
Please Veeky Forums, can you stop being so fucking bad at MtG

Please stop calling whiny edgy internet manchild Nazi, it's insulting to all the people who actually fought real Nazis during WW2.

The point is that he's a careless idiot whose lack of attention to his surroundings and forethought is catching up to him.

All Californians deserve death.

If they could see you right now they would've joined the nazis.

Nevada is the only west coast state that doesn't desserve a nuke.

i like my post better because everything with D&D is also his fault.

Fucking hell I thought it was just me.

There is a whole cycle of these curses and the same guy is featured in every one.

It really feels like a likeness of someone, like the jarring art for invitational cards.

BADA BOOM!
REALEST GUY IN THE ROOM

HOW YA DOIN

No, this guy is one of the best workers around these days.
youtu.be/2wWcCjb_Olw?t=134

Your opinion is actually false

Because we already nuked it?

Only slightly less punchable than the nu-male e-celebs that make "theory" videos on popular video games and tv-series that amount to nothing more than recounting what happened in the story and ending with "what do you think this all means? please comment, like, and subscribe."