Will Bitcoin ever fall below 13,000 again? Seems like despite not reaching 20k for a week or so, it never goes below...

Will Bitcoin ever fall below 13,000 again? Seems like despite not reaching 20k for a week or so, it never goes below. Alt coins are a waste to me. Would it wise to continuously throw 1-2k into bitcoin a week when it drops to 13k-14k and sell around 15-16k, then repeat this cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLWfit--sAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If by bitcoin you mean bitcoin cash, then yes.

As long as you don't go for bitcoin cash, sure.

Why not?

1v1 me fggt

As long as you dont mind a centralised network controlled by chineese miners who spam the network to increase fee's for its users (spoiler: they made 21mill on fee's alone). Then sure, bitcoin is definitely the coin you want to invest in.

we're talking about bitcoin, not any one of the countless alts out there

I don't care about fees if I can make thousands

>spam
>not actual transactions

Top zozzle

>Alt coins are a waste to me

stay poor fagget

>That will be 1.30 for your Soda and 30 dollars to set up a lighting pipe. Sir.

If you think thats going to be the future then go all in on Core.

Can someone tell me the math I'd do to figure out how much I'd make if a crypto mooned? Like if I bought 100 XRP at .90 and it went up to $2, what would I make? (Just an example)

Obviously, the transaction fees are fucking nuts and it's too volatile to have any actual uses other than for speculators to gamble on. Bubble's gonna burst eventually, just a matter of when.

If it went up by $1.1 a coin, with 100 coins you'd make $110.

Literally just (n X current price)-(n X price you paid).

2 x 100 = $200
200 - 90 (initial investment) = $110 profit

Take the number you bought multiply it by the projected or current price. Then subtract the previous price from that.

thx m9

How fucking dumb are people

Dude. This is basic math.
If I sell you 100 Reeses at .90 each, how much did you have to pay? What if I sold them to you for $2 bucks each?

>this is the average bizraeli
either underage or never finished elementary school education.

I guess the real question is, what happens next?

If the BTC bubble does crash while people/services are largely unprepared, what coin/method becomes the new way to cash out to fiat? I mean, let's face it, buying solely amazon gift cards or gold isn't going to suit most people, so whatever coin becomes the first to offer widespread fiat exchange will fucking explode as people try to get the fuck out of crypto.

you are struggling with preschool level arithmetics mate, please don't invest money you are sure to never see again due to your low iq genetics

Why would they need to? With crypto it's as easy as buy, hodl, profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLWfit--sAE
educate yourself a little bit

> BTC goes to $10MM a coin
> BTC goes down to $1MM
> SEE FAGGOTS THE BUBBLE POPPED I TOLD YOU ALL I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONE

>Altcoins are a waste to me
good luck getting x5 x10 gains from bitcoin at its current price

you're delusional if you think the bubble will ever become that big. screen cap this post

No one is going to screencap your post you autistic salty nocoiner virgin for life faggot.

discord.gg/CmteP8j
Those signals gave me a much higher profit than ya little bit of swingtrading btc can give you, unless you use 100x margin

bitcoin will definitely fall when bcash takes over and becomes the new payment platform

high fees, slow transactions will not make bitcoin crash because nobody sees btc as paying method anymore. it's an investment asset. can you buy something from grocery store with 1 kilo of gold?

1 kilograme of gold=40k usd
1 gram of gold= 41 usd

Its truly impossible to tell parody from the real with you cashies.