Other than gay sex, what has been Ancient Greece's biggest contribution to tabletop?

Other than gay sex, what has been Ancient Greece's biggest contribution to tabletop?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid
pastebin.com/DtKQ6iQt
pastebin.com/2jRuVQt1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd say dice, but that was actually China.

the minotaur, I guess

>le historical revisionism low effort lgbt trolling

Fuck off back to your containment board. Pederasty was child abuse.

Monster girls.

>WE WUZ SPARTINZ N SHIET

But that art from a magic card user. From Theros, a set with great flavor literally copy paste greek mythos but horribly bland mechanics

I wasn't aware half of the Greek mythology was subsaharan black.

Monsters probably. A lot of monsters in the fantasy genre are based on Greek mythology.

While not all of them, but this user is right

weeb martials that plague the hobby

Just look at the current day Greece. I wouldn't call these people white myself.

Theros is black lgtb not Greece though

>claiming there wasn't any black people in Greece.
>When Africa was literally a stones throw away.

>a fictional setting has fictional elements
I am shocked, shocked I tell you

>There were a couple of blacks in Greece and Egype therefore majority of cards should depict blacks only
Kay
>inb4 prove it
Literally yesterday an user posted all the humans from both Amonkhet and Theros and posted which were black and which weren't, the majority were black

>literally a stones throw away

Gay sex on tabletop
having a table on top of gay couples having sex
monster girls
uhh...dickish gods and goddesses?

This is double standard bullshit though because if you even dare mention whites in a fantasy African setting people will eviscerate you

But there are white people if africa, even in Uganda. There's always a token white guy in every group of friends or squad of child soldiers

>token
Cool, then there should be token blacks in Theros, Amonkhet, etc, not the vast majority

>Black greek
>Black and white gay seeming relationship
Black/white gay relationships are extremely low because gay whites don't find blacks attractive. Not for want of the gay blacks trying. Almost none existent. Only one lower is gay asian/black of which just doesn't happen.
You know damn well it was done for a reason other than for the fictional elements.

I want a white guy every other scene, and said white guys are said to exemplify Africa.

But... The media tells me that pairing is the most common, as well as Blonde Woman / Black Man!

Platonic solids.

>Not for want of the gay blacks trying
Are you telling black gays are all like >tfw no white bf?

Is for pushing an agenda, go read MaRo's blog and shit, he literally this shit is going to continue and that the opposite is never going to happen ever again (settings with whites being a majority)

What irks me the most is that they could go for a Sub Saharan setting, but noooooo, lets make Viking setting full of blacks, now Greek setting, how about Egypt setting? yeah, that too, now everything has a vast majority of blacks because we're super progressive

I was in that thread, dude got so BTFO he then moved the goalpost trying to make that a non issue when his sole argument was "blacks aren't a majority in Theros and Amonkhet you /pol/acks"

Here you go.

Gay Se- GOD DAMNIT OP

Yep. I thought it was terribly funny when I found out about it. Perhaps because gay whites even if rather liberal are straightforward about their reasoning with it. Lot of black guys don't tend to be gay though so we're talking about a minority in a minority here. As for asians, they just don't play ball outside their court is almost every case.

I think we should specify the types of gay sex so OP becomes a bit more knowledgeable.

>Implying all of Africa, or even a majority of it, were blacks
>Implying any of the Great civilizations of Africa were Black
Blacks were the bottom bitch of Africa.

Must be nice being desired like that by black gays

I'm sure a fa/tg/uy would find it nice to be desired by anyone.

Gay se- oh right.
Monsters, I guess.

>Using the phrase historical revisionism as if it's some big blasphemous sinister crime

Why do you expect to know about this shit if you've never made a serious attempt at studying it?

What a mean thing to say

I saw an opportunity and I took it. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Well, they probably need a bit of a guide...

>I am the very model of a modern homosexual,
>I'd even suck my own cock if I was quite so flexible,
>I've fucked some queens from England, and even some from Portugal,
>And from every other country from the arctic to the tropical;
>I'm very well acquainted with all faggots who fuck like animals,
>I've been to every party, both the clean and even bacchanal,
>I love to fuck a bull whose skin is covered with tattoos,
>Who'll leave my asshole leaking all his lovely creamy dripping ooze.

>My reputation's always going to called scandalous;
>With stories told of all the things I've hidden deep within my ass;
>In short, I'd suck my own cock, if I were quite so flexible,
>I am the very model of a modern homosexual.

>I've sucked the dick of furries dressed as a wolf or a fox;
>Because my standards go out the door when I see some juicy cocks,
>I hang around with girls doing make up so we're flawless,
>But I wince in terror everytime they speak of the clitoris;
>To me the smell of asshole's as fragrant as a summer's breeze,
>For it's just a part of my lover for my tongue to try and please!
>So I'll spread my asshole wide for everyone to pillage my backdoor,
>I don't care if every'ne knows me only as an anal whore.

I am surprised nobody has said this and assume it to be on basis of "not actually from Greece" or other reason to intentionally not say it.

>So cover me in cum until it looks like I've been in a snow storm,
>Or rape my ass while I'm unconcious from a rag that's soaked in chloroform;
>In short, I'd suck my own cock, if I were quite so flexible,

>No one who has met me would ever call me masculine,
>My makeup makes me look like a tarty doll or mannequin,
>My boyfriends all adore me as I act as their filthy pet doormat,
>While those who hate me call me names like cuck or even democrat,
>I'll turn some heads and even make some guys commit adultery,
>With my implants bouncing in my ass (e'en if they feel quite rubbery),
>In short, there's no cure for my collossal faggotry,
>Or if there is it's a cage to put my ass in chastity.

>So you've heard my song of sex and lust and quite a bit of lechery,
>And tell me that it's so wrong it qualifies for perjery,
>But still, I'd suck my own cock, if I were quite so flexible,

>literally
Figuratively

Eh if you have a whole world about greek mythology there are probably eskimo greeks aswell.

Platonic Solids, Dice used in RPGs...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid

Well done user.

Basically.
Is there equivalent of
>Tfw no average Korean gf

>revising history with nothing but exaggerations and lies to suit a political agenda

Yeah, that's not evil at all.

I miss him, bros

His death was legit one of the few moments of ME3 that managed to get a tear out of me.

>same mechanism and thought process allows japanese to ignore their attrocities during WW2, allows Holocaust denial.
So this is a good thing?

Weeb Greeks?

>all the assmad /pol/turds in this thread

You guys really need to consider fucking off from Veeky Forums. Literally no one here likes you.

Herkules, Achilles and all those animes

The Labors of Hercules were basically the origin of the concept of the quest.

I thought the best response is to just say,
>black people are 13% of the US population, why are there so many in this this setting?

>gay whites don't find blacks attractive
White sissies being the only exception, because they overly fetishize the concept of a "black bull" to the point of absurdity.

It doesn't tend to last much longer than the first time they actually get fucked by a black guy though, so it's clearly more the fantasy than genuinely thinking they're a romantic prospect.

Already asked, MaRo's reply was in the lines of "you were playing with the ball for X centuries, now is their time to play, so deal with it"

BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY WITH THE BALL AND THEY DON'T SO THEY DON'T. THAT'S NOT HOW THIS WORKS ASSUMABLY RANDOM FUCKHEAD ON TWITTER.

>RANDOM FUCKHEAD ON ASSUMABLY TWITTER*
I JUMBLED THAT A BIT.

Can someone trasnlate?

Blacks play YGO, not MtG. Why should MtG pander to them?

t. Triggered SJW plebbiter

>"you were playing with the ball for X centuries, now is their time to play, so deal with it"

More and more, I'm convinced liberals really are mentally ill.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marvel is learning the bad way the same, blacks and lgtb don't really buy comics and pander to them by removing traditional heros and exchange them for flavous of the week only drives readers away as sellings are showing, they still keep doing it though

Masculinity so fragile you can't play a card game with a gay character.

Thanks, it would have taken me a life time to realize that's what the user meant.

MaRo is saying, "White people have enjoyed being the Hero and Default for centuries, now Black people are getting their turn and you shouldn't complain about that."

The user you are asking for a translation is saying, "But I'm paying for the product you are now making Black, this makes me not want to buy the product."

A good thing that's not needed in the 20th century. Too toxic. We have guns to protect ourselves anyway.

I sure do love being punished for the actions the of my ancestors and color of my skin, but not the content of my character.

What is Masculinity in 2017, anyway? I'm always seeing messages of how being a Woman is "powerful" and "strong" but you never see anything about Manhood.

So what is it?

Masculinity is a buzzword use to mean every negative thing feminists can blame on men.

gilgamesh had a quest tho

underrated

Nah, iirc the the head of Marvel already acknowledged that it's pointless to pander to the lobbyists since they don't read comics anyway, so they're gonna stop drinking the kool aid.

>blacks and lgtb don't really buy comics

Blacks don't buy anything they can steal.

Make an african setting with withes instead of blacks and see how people react

It's also a buzz word for shit that makes panties drop.

>A good thing that's not needed in the 20th century. Too toxic. We have guns to protect ourselves anyway.

>hand on the nape of your bro's neck

d-do bros actually do this? should I do this?

>Make an african setting with withes instead of blacks

Uh... like South Africa?

Whites are being slaughtered in record numbers in a genocidal movement in South Africa right now and the mainstream media is entirely silent on it. Educate yourselves. White genocide is real, and it is happening at this moment.

Do you put your penis inside your bros?

no, only faggots do that

I meant something like Mali or spear-chuckers from the bush but make them all be ethnically anglo-saxon, or even better, make their kings be anglo-saxons.

Unfortunately for most of us, ever since the 90s the ideal male figure has been a well-muscled black man.

Masculinity means the same thing it always has. The whole "Women are strong" thing is because the long-time assumption was that men are strong and women are weak (emotionally and socially speaking). Noone says that Manhood is Strong because the default assumption is that it is.

Originally, "Toxic Masculinity" was meant to refer to retarded stuff like refusing painkillers or medicine because they're too tough to need them, but SJWs and University babies co-opted it to mean literally everything even vaguely negative that can be blamed on men.

Lots of monsters like Chimaera, giants and the Hydra, the notion of "hero" itself, pantheons of intervening gods, the barbarian archetype, mythical kingdoms.

pastebin.com/DtKQ6iQt
>Greek Fantasy Tips and Resources

pastebin.com/2jRuVQt1
>Fantasy smut should read the ancient classics

>Masculinity means the same thing it always has

Which is...? The whole "tough, stoic man" thing has been kind of ridiculed by the media and culture in general, and the average man is commonly portrayed as a stay-at-home, soft-bodied person with a thick beard, no chin and weak personality.

>The whole "Women are strong" thing is because the long-time assumption was that men are strong and women are weak (emotionally and socially speaking)
But
They
But

Really?

90% of the Epic was just him and Enkidu broing it up and killing monsters with no end goal. The only quest-like thing was when he went looking for immortality, and that just consisted of asking an old dude where it was, then failing to get it.

>the average man is commonly portrayed as a stay-at-home, soft-bodied person with a thick beard, no chin and weak personality.
So, the average Veeky Forums poster?

>Noone says that Manhood is Strong because the default assumption is that it is.

Wow, so there's an unrealistic gender stereotype that no one is talking about? It's almost like men are expected to be strong at all times and are seen as "not true men" if they're weak!

Can't wait until the rest of the world looks like South Africa.

It's not an assumption. It's the truth.

Women athletes are weaker than male athletes even if they train twice as hard.

I liked Veeky Forums better when it wasn't full of incels and /pol/tards.

Yeah, along with the rest of white men along the Coasts.

Reminds me of American Ninja Warrior, how they have an entirely separate category for the women athletes and they make a huge deal how "important" and "awesome" they are.

Then again, I distinctly recall they always do a ton of shots to show the sidelines if the athlete has a white mom/black father, yet when it's a white wife or two white parents they only cut to them once.

Well, I liked it better when my hobbies weren't filled with blatant propaganda. I guess we can both go and eat shit, huh?