Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

fuck it, reposting for new bread

I want to be a God

How do you even find /ss/ content? I'm making a CYOA and I'd like some inspiration and art, but it seems we're the only ones to call it /ss/

Join us, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM

Secret service or waffen SS?

Short shota

>Ass Gods
SDA ascended!

Starting strength or steady state?

Try gelbooru or danbooru from the pastebin

Reminder that otherworldly+soulmate is the best option

Someone please help me.

Hey I chose that too!

>Iseeyouareamanofcultureaswell.jpg

2B is bae

Why does he still have the shirt on?

Are you the user trying to create seasons out of this?

I realized while I was considering slightly refocusing my dark knight (post purification), and I realized that I have two rites that I haven't spent.

Should I just spend the rites after redemption, and have that be it for my changes? My original plan was to drop shift and swap thematic for flowing, but with the two unspent rites that would be 6 rites worth of change, and that seems a bit excessive.

I have a plan either way.

Why have munitions marked with a cross for half the cost when those only apply to the communist faction? Just have their cost reduced already.

The halved cost is for the thing that holds the bullet thing not the whole bullet.

I am but a poster of CYOAs. I know of what you speak of, however! Don't worry too much, user. I'm sure they won't mind a change like that.

because it refers to empty casings which are only useful if you have reload ammunition which is a green spell

Really, what I want to do is switch to the Joy well (unbeknownst to the main girls), and shift some rites to add a little support utility, but I was having so much trouble getting the rites to fit that I dropped it.

I find it difficult to balance out giving the players many choices, and keeping a consistent theme. Anyone else experience this?

Best cyoa to write for?

hello this is dog

There's no way you can predict complete balance, to be honest. Do your best for the release version, and then enter into the balancing phase. Feedback is the #1 helper for balancing, but take it all with a grain of salt. One person may tell you an option is OP while another will say the exact opposite; go with what you can rationalize out of it all.

>SVD
>PM
>Survivalcraft V (Purify Water, Small Game Trap, Minor Tracking, Major Tracking, Reload Ammunition)
>Destruction I (Fougasse)
>Curses V(Blind, Jam, Mechanical Failure, Exhaustion, Scorched Earth)
>Spirit of Sniping I(Move Bullet)

Ah, I get it now. Empty casings are for reloading with the spell.

>4 7.62x55mm empty casings(20)
>1 9x18mm magazine(22)
>KS 23 shotgun(Free)
>2 23x75mmR shot(32)
>5 dry rations(62)
>1 Water(67)
>3 Flameless Heaters(70)
>2 Grenades (80)

General strategy is to keep moving, keep them guessing, lay various traps using local game, exhaust their supplies and take potshots aided with magic(either course correction or use it to set out fougasse traps). The enemy economancer will be both the most visible and the first one to be targeted.

>Team : Klara, Aglaya, Parvana
Klara acts as makeshift suppresion, Aglaya as backup and Parvana as sniper. Which means I'll be taking point, fucking great.

Not about balance and OP, but rather theming. For example, the assassin's guild CYOA keeps it consistent in what it is, but what if offered more?

Old

Joy

All rites at C rank

Tome

Flowing
Strange age - take average affinity

Magical Girl Weakling All-Trades ready for duty!

Well, I can't really tell you then. We need more context to help you.

What specifically do you need to do? What options are you talking about?

Bakudo, Juggernaught, Superhuman.

Trap people in energy cages and recreate the Thunderdome.

I don't want to sully the thread with my silly CYOA issues, it's no biggy. I'll figure it out I'm sure. Thanks.

>sully the thread with my silly CYOA issues
Nonsense. There is no better place to talk about CYOA issues than here.

>Major Skills
Druidism
Superhuman
Regeneration

>Minor Skills
Alchemy
Survivalism
Mysticism

>Free Companion
Arianne the Innocent

>Home
Lair (78)

>Followers
Mage (free)
Steward (74)
Chef (72)
Serfs (71)
Inquisitor (65)
Priestess (57)
Hunter (55)
Guard Captain (50)
Guard x2 (44)
Worker x2 (42)
26 total people

>Items
Longbow (free)
Leather Armor (39)
Waters of Life (17)
Ghost Sword (1)
Dagger (0)

>Quests
Femme Fatale (Arianne the Innocent is the betrayer)
Adventure for Ingredients

Anyone have the assassin's guild one?

There's nothing wrong with talking about CYOA help here, it's entirely on topic and makes this place more productive. Better that than /pol/ or /r9k/ crap, or other drama.

Well the basis is that pur current bodies are just holding cells for our souls, and once we die our souls are released and a world of opportunity is open to us. What I would do if it were me is live forever, travelling the cosmos with my soul mate. But the CYOA shouldn't be about what I want to do. Maybe someone wants their soul to be reincarnated forever, a rebirth? Or someone wants their soul to not interact often, but be a more godly figure watching over. I want the CYOA to be consistent in theme, if it's too loose it won't be any good. On the other hand, if I limit people too much, no one will have fun.

What a conundrum... Maybe if those choices have different characteristics but they have access to the same options, but some are in an advantage in certain things could solve the problem? Not sure if i explained myself well.

I could do that, but I'd say to exclude stuff like reincarnation. I think you're right, as long as I keep the theme soul make make sure They are ascended and soul, it will be consistent enough. Thank you.

I like the sound of this and kinda wanna help, but tb h I don't really understand what the problem is. You want choices only focused on staying and doing things in their soul bodies and not reincarnate back into a body? Or are you having trouble writing choices from other user's pov?

>you want choices only focussed on staying and doing things in their soul bodies

Yes, but the issue was that I didn't want to limit what people can do.

Oh, well I don't think not having a reincarnation option would be that limiting if that's the kind of theme you're going for, there are other ways to live mortal lives, like avatars or physical souls, something not necessarily implying reincarnation.

Or possessions, or constructed false bodies. I get excited just thinking about it. I will go write. Thanks very much.

Souls controlling elemental forces to create bodies of fire or earth, controlling the minds of choosen people to make only them able to perceive you, or telekinetically holding together pieces of armor to use as a soul's contact with the world. (Pic)
I'm really excited for your cyoa, take your time with it.

This is exactly what I want to know.
Someone tell me what I did right so I can repeat it in my next works.

Thanks, user!

>Ship
Alien- Abductor

>Interior
Classy

>Facilities
Plant Garden III (19)
Aquarium III (13)
Medical Lab III (7)
Bathing Emenities I (6)
Expanded Cabin I (5)
Recreational- Bar (4)
Crew Quarters- Robobt (3)
Fabricator I (2)
Cloning Tanks I (1)
Augmented Reality Room (0)

>Special Features
Synthetic Android III (4)
AI Companion I (3)
Nanorobot AR I (2)
Powered Armor I (1)
Holographic Map (0)

>Wonders
Alien Creatures
Natural Wonders
Ruined Civilizations

I like the other comfy spaceship better

The yandere one?

There's another one? I don't seem to recall it, please post

The one with drugs or the one that focused on the ship being alive?

This one? Tb h so do I if only for the ship waifu choices.

Yep

Nani!? A dlc!?

No, it's a loredump

Lame desu

What is your favorite one page non-lewd/romance cyoa?

Nothingness and Mutate. Sure within a couple short millennia I'll probably be some shoggoth-like monstrosity whose biology and mind are so completely alien that human beings can't even begin to comprehend it, but I figure it'll probably be one hell of a ride.

All are cute, but I'll probably go with weresheep.

Update soon

I think I'm alone in loving this one

But it's a simple power fantasy, so I like it

And my newest CYOA is the Nemesis DLC: Rivals! But I couldn't let Nemesis stay on version 1.9, so I updated it to 2.0 and added a new page! So I will post Nemesis first and then post the DLC.

Changelog
>The Shadow: Removed the part where your rival got super senses.
>Elementalism: Can be purchased up to 4 times.
>Elemental Weakness:Changed the definition of extreme weakness from superman and cryptonite to vampires and sunlight.
>Banshee: Can have sex, unlike a Lich.
>1 New page added!
>18 New Combo Effects added!

Well then its not new, is it?

The Gundam one, of course.

>Well then its not new, is it?
God, you sound like a teenage girl

1/2

>defending Cuckgaar Gol

2/2

Cuck, our lord and savior

Or cuck our lord and savior. Whichever you prefer.

And finally the DLC which was promised so long ago!

The robot seems fun, and the best overall to match my personality, ut I doubt her cold metallic body would be good for cuddling :(

No, I'm just surrounded by bratty teens so much that certain phrases trigger me. Why did I decide teaching was a good idea?

Example:
16 yr old: "Oh my gawd, could you get any stupider?"
>Scream internally

user, it's not anyone else's fault that you hate your life

Neat.

Are you ESL? Just curious.

He's into femdom and cucking. He's swedish.

>Defiler and Hive Mind both require Monstrify
>both also cause you to lose it in the process
So can you qualify for both (if you have all the required powers), or only one (since you lose Monstrify when you get either of the combo effects)?