Convince friend to play MTG?

Help me Veeky Forums
Give me some stuff to tell him about he likes anime if that helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5zq5xthKFY
youtube.com/watch?v=nr2p1cDc9TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friends don't let friends play mtg

Here you go.

Jace was also in Duel Masters, so he's half anime already.

This.
Try an LCG instead.
LEGEND OF THE 5 RINGS SOON, FELLOW GAIJIN

fuck your friend give me you cards

>Blood Crypt

>unsleeved

"You can think of yourself as playing the main character in an isekei manga, who's been given the ability to travel from one world to another, picking up friends, allies, and minions; while developing your magical powers. You're up against other world-wandering heroes and villains, calling upon their own collected forces."

"And then you die, again and again, because you are powerless in a world of random booster packs and high card prices."

posts like this make me mad. anime is a medium, not a genre. a type of entertainment media, not a personality type. what kind of anime does he like? does he have a favorite director/studio? what genres does he like? dont force the guy to play mtg, just suggest he play a game with you. if both of you are good friends then i dont see why he would turn you down unless he doesnt like trying new things.

Well, as your picture shows, that may just encourage them.

>he likes anime

The Bolas is around the same price.

Pretty sure it is a genre

wrong.

just go get a dual deck and tell him you will buy him a beer if he plays a game or two

Faggot. Anime is a genre like comedy is. Its seprate but it also has sub categories

you are literally wrong. i dont see how anime is any different any other medium of entertainment media.

Its a diffrent type of show example: when you look up "comedy" you dobt get anime but when you look up "anime comedy" you get anime.

thats because burgerfags are retarded and think its a genre. it is not the same in japan

similar to how you'd have to look up "comedy tv" or "comedy books"?
what point are you even trying to make

Why do you have friends like like anime? Are they 12?

????
youtube.com/watch?v=j5zq5xthKFY

>i dont see how anime is any different any other medium of entertainment media
It's cheaper, anime became a thing because they could fill screen time with something that was cheaper to produce than live action - that was the main selling point in the beginning, and for the most part still is even now.

How rare is for mtg to get this treatment to magic cards?
youtube.com/watch?v=nr2p1cDc9TQ

underrated post

Well it happened just once

>he likes anime if that helps.

Chinese prints have different artworks quite commonly, something to do with certain imagery that's fine in rest of the world being unacceptable over there due to cultural / religious tradition.

you are so wrong its hilarious