Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1671: Breasted Boobily Down The Stairs Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

You're looking at other women senpai?

>Re-added the Bancho and Exhausted-run Discord.

What's wrong with Exhausted anyway? Is he a jerk?

Nobody cares.

Alucard! That is you!

What are some of the embarrasing ways you died in jumps anons (with or without 1 ups)

He's the guy that started throwing a shit fit and harassing Red over not doing Black Crusade how he likes.

Just the fanboys defending their worthless waifu. Ignore them.

Breach, is that you? I love what you've done with your hair.

I don't care about Discord either way but kinda. He made a big thing over how Red was doing powers in Black Crusade.

Nobody cares.

He's an asshole, but so are most of us. He just doesn't have anything that really makes up for him being an asshole. All he is is an asshole.

What was your Quirk in My Hero Academia?

t.Exhausted

Plus he hangs out with Tera.

This is your laziest you've ever been.

I hope we get a Yandere simulator jump eventually when its done.

Timmy 2: Douchebag Boogaloo

Timmy, quick question. Number 1 or number 2?

Okay, here's my Haroun and the Sea of Stories jump again. Please let me know what you think.

How do I deal with the Saint of Killers drawback if Generic Western is my first jump?

Please just ignore him guys

I've never read the book, but this is looking good so far

I had Double, but my Hero persona using the Soru Soru no mi homie creation abilities.

Outrun him. And never stop running.

My current layout for the jump is that you can be a Drop-In (Bystander), Rival, Senpai, or Yandere as origins.

Hopefully the summary in the Notes helps clarify things; I was trying to give enough detail without spoiling too many things.

Trying to remember whether it was Fiber Master+Meatball or Fiber Body+Meatball that basically made you Carnage. I plan on going with whichever was that. But I'm also considering Bone Spear+Blood Manipulation 'cause I fucking love being an edgelord. But this is gonna be like, Jump 1~2 so going with an ability that's inherently dangerous to me might be a poor decision.

whats the best way to fuck with orochimarus plan to kill the third?

Kill the third yourself it will deny him revenge and there is no way to plan for it

Be the third all along.
"You thought I was the Third Hokage, but it was I, DIO!"

I still can't decide what to Marry Soundgarden to.

Kill Orochimaru? Anyone who has read the manga knows where he'll be at several points in the timeline.
All you need is a sufficiently out of context ability to blindside him with.

Or if you want to be really sure get Conjoined Conjures (Card Captor Sakura) or I Cheat (Justice Leage Dark), get magic in Shadowrun and an instant death spell (killing curse from Harry Potter works, but even JLD magic should have something).

Then get a picture of him or something that once belonged to him and use Shadowrun Sympathetic Magic to kill him no matter where he is.
Since the Naruto setting has no magic there's no defense.

I guess I'll repost this:
>Moreover, while you can understand these things, you can never explain them to anybody.

Shit, I'm getting flashbacks of Genius the Transgression here

I need your thoughts if Samus Aran were imported into Overlord (The Series)what heteromorphic races would she be ok with living as.

Actually, I still have a lot of material to read through.

Samus doesn't seem to care about what happens to her body, as long as she can do justice.

Quirk Marriage of Overhaul + Transfer.

The end result was - I lost the ability to teleport via materials. But I could take on their properties, and then while Overhauling people or objects, incorporate materials into them while their bits re-coalesced together.

Any of the more humanoid ones, probably. Angel would be a good one for her to pick.

Obviously birdman reverse satan.

Oh, sorry, I missed that; do you think I should cut that part out of the perk, then?

Slime. No other race in Overlord can naturally change into the form of a ball.

I went quirkless and created a magic system that only works for people born without quirks using Hero BBS. It wasn't overpowered, and it grew stronger through training and mental flexibility. There still weren't that many magic heroes, but it made the world a little more fair.

Tera has actual moments of creativity amid his insane ramblings and powergrabs. Exhausted is boring in his dickishness.

Headlights so that you can generate lasers using focusing lenses created with your voice? Which I guess you could also use to redirect the lasers. You might need to Empower it a bit, though.

No no, the I can deal with the PTSD. I'll just tell everyone I'm doing magic and drop some smoke bombs before I escape

Sell her into slavery to pay for the cost of Tuareninya Veyron

Y'know, despite what the Jump says, the whole 80% figure is actually about the total population, and that according to All Might, the amount of people being born without Quirks is rapidly decreasing (it was uncommon in his day, it's very very rare in Deku's), meaning your magic system will magically stop working.

Is anyone working on an updated jump list? The one on the drive is out of date.

To my knowledge, this is the latest one.

It was on the drive, but it disappeared for some reason.

There's still like 20 jumps that need to be added to this one, is anyone already working on it?

Birdman obviously. She's part birb already.

>Headlights
The thought occurred to me, but I was also considering Bottled Lightning (Sand generating static), Transfer (teleport through sand/glass and absorb it to avoid damage from sand), and Creation (can make sand and glass.)

What's this story about?

And Bancho does produce content for the thread instead of bitching, mostly keeps his grudges for himself and can start some "interesting" conversations about morality.

>Senpai, or Yandere as origins.
Yes, I love it already.

Angels are non canon though.

I'm more than okay with that.

what low power jumps offer immortality?

Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Jumpchain

It's a magical realism story that starts out in the "real" world in the "saddest city in the country of Alifbay" (so sad that no one even remembers the city's name). A famous storyteller has lost his will to tell stories, so his son travels to the Earth's invisible second moon of Kahani to get his dad's Story Water tap fixed. Only he's come at a bad time, as the evil Khattum-Shud is poisoning the moon's story water and needs to be stopped.

I added more details about the story in the Notes section at the end of the jump document.

>user takes the Rogue Gallery drawback in Batman
>user goes to Yandere Simulator
>user gets a stalker chasing him through the multiverse
>mfw

Chronicles of Narnia

D... daddy? Is that really you?!

Bancho also isn't a worthless SBer. Same can't be said for Exhausted, nor the other Discord mods, for that matter.

I hope we can import a Yandere if we pick the senpai origin

>Rival option
Time to seduce yandere chan away from senpai. With the flawless logic of if I seduce her than she won't be after senpai or we can share senpai

So a quick question to Heavens or Digger if they're on. Are the Ganbarizing and Legend Rider Gashats canon?

I don't know why, but somehow, I always knew Nicolas Cage would be into Yanderes.

So all these that are listed are already made? I'm new to this thread.

You'll need some good perk backing, because Yandere-chan explicitly notes that she never felt anything until she found Senpai. Like actually nothing, no joy or sadness, hate or anger. Just an empty shell.

Apparently that even runs in the family. Her mom was the same way.

Yup. Our autism is boundless.

So you are telling me there isn't a senpai perk to bring emotions to a psychopath's life? Then mix with harem perks that disappate negative feelings or get that darkstalkers sustenance thing that lets me eat murderous urges

Nice, I've only seen naruto and pokemon so far. I really liked both. Is there any way I could make a post request for some, or is there a place where I could view them all?

There probably are, I'm just saying you'll definitely need those perks. Just having mad charisma might not be enough.

They're all in the Google Drive. It's the first link in the OP.

Gods, I'm choosing the Senpai origin

Isn't there some lesbian running around trying to rape the yandere in more recent builds?

Alright, Thanks.

I know soul bonds are a shitty fanfiction trope, but is there anywhere in jumpchain one can pick up a soulbound companion? I'm not talking about cp fiat loyalty, mental compulsion, or "one true love", but a metaphysical connection or bond.

Picture probably unrelated.

Have not heard of this. I have heard of a special gamemode where one of the characters tries to kill yandere chan to end a groundhog day loop

Technically Soul Eater

Something about some gangleader girl being after your yandere. I just remember it as her wanting to rape the yandere. I remember him getting tons of hate over it at the time.

Generic Xianxia has an item that may count for what you are looking for. It's the pill.

Generic Xianxia's got an item that could tie your soul to another person's, at least.

exalted the solars and exalted the lunars

Speaking of, what are some good perks for ethical rape? We have time-travel now, but that doesn't actually "reset" anything, and the "victim" is still traumatized.

working on the world of cultivation update right now, adding in a thing for just that.

Paired Cultivation: 2 (FREE WITH LIFELINK SIDE EFFECT)
Your Cultivation can be linked to the cultivation of another binding your souls together closely, as long as either of you cultivate the other will receive the same results from doing so. Though paired cultivation is extremely rare the results can be staggering. This is limited to Cultivation between two people and often is permanent once the cultivation of the two is linked.

Lifelink: (Optional side effect for paired cultivation)
The life of the two people linked by your paired cultivation are invariably linked, should one of them die the other will die as well. No distance or walls can stop their fated end together.

Probably not, if only because we've been trying to keep weird movie/crossover canonicity to a minimum

Looking for perks to mitigate Golden Mind's (Overlord the series) divorced from Human condition effects. Can someone provide recommendations.

NieR: Automata
By Valeria
Robnoxious- +100
Flesh against Steel- +100
Nothing Is As It Seems- +10
THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE, THIS DOES NOT COMPUTE- +300

Machine
basic +100
Mechanica: massive burrowing milliped bristling with turrets in every direction, a mobile one robot trench front-600 in case I have to win a war my damn self
Glittering Gold- 200 discount for basic. So that's hundreds of times more durable than "ignored everything they threw at him till he got a nuclear missile to the throat"
Deus Machina-600 need something combo admin access from Kidd radd and creativity from Code Lyoko with
Bag of Chips: anti-combo-200 can only be damaged once every six seconds

picture book free for machines

import: Monique and mother box -100

Monique
machine
humanoid
Mechanica- Free and Mandatory for all Machines
What Is Human free for humanoid
No Mere Machine-300
bag of chips. Free
picture book free for machine
the ARC -300

mother box
machine
terminal -300
Mechanica- Free and Mandatory for all Machines
A to B to C free for terminal
Deus Machina -300 discount for terminal
picture book free for machine

The plan:1. The machines are going crazy, have mother box , develop an antivirus/counter Trojan, and infect/cure the rest of the terminals putting us in charge 2. Stop the war 3. Loyal humans on my side , start showing up “mysteriously” returning from space and order the YoRHa to stand down 4. New age of peace and mutually beneficial cooperation begins for Earth

Oreigaru has some, I think.

Do you ever use your hair for lewd purposes?

I'm not going to answer That question, I may be a nudist but I have to leave something to the imagination.

Rapestate go and stay go.

>ethical rape
There is no such thing.
Get some damn seduction perks instead or, if you're the kind of sicko who needs it to be rape to get of see

Alright then. With that in mind could a person with the Game Maker IX (Neo-Heisei Part 3) and the Blessing of God (Neo-Heisei Part 4) manage to make their own form of the Ganbarizing and Legend Rider Gashats?
Levels 1-10/X of course as that's the limit of the Game Maker IX unless we manually upgrade it, as said by Heavens and you.

Not a bad start but are there any stronger ones.

>Using seduction perks is totally different from rape guys

Kim Possible has Down to Earth.
Madoka Wraith Timeline also has one i think.
Heart of a Child and Preservation of Man from Chronicles of Narnia should also work.

If you get the Kayguya bloodline for a companion, and you are in the Enduring Whirlpool scenario, do they need to get angst?

Gargoyles and Anima I think.

Yes, it is. If you can't understand that, please follow the advice given here , as you are making the world a worse place just by existing

Depends on the type, really. If they just give you knowledge, it really isn't. If it's mind control, yeah it is.

I mean is taking someone out on dates rape? That is the logical extreme of what you are saying its not like you are directly affecting their mind to force them to comply nor is it unwilling.