This is your last chance to get in. Coin with a tiny ass market cap and absolutely rocket potential...

This is your last chance to get in. Coin with a tiny ass market cap and absolutely rocket potential. Phone app is out on the 15th. Coin doubled yesterday. It will double again today, and tomorrow.

See you in lamboland.

This is good for ChainLink

Holding since 1mil mcap, comfy as fuck.

some concerns

-is it going to get on a real exchange anytime soon

-is it going to get dumped if/when that happens

Just checked out there website. Don't understand how the fuck this is meant to work or why the HAT tokens would ever have any value... please explain?

It will be on Kucoin in January.

this can reach 20 $ in january,now i hate myself for not buying more when it was 0.5 ,........

This shit is an absolute moon mission. Easy 10x short term.

>20$

It's 2.5m now which is 7.3USD/coin. This could easily hit 146USD/coin, that would just be 50m mcap, which is fucking nothing in crypto terms. That's in the short term, easy 100m in 3 months.

Tiny marketcaps like these can quadruple in minutes.

would buy, but fuck using etherdelta

IDEX user

idex is just as bad

Yea the exchange has dog shit UI, but sometimes you need to deal with the headache of small exchanges to make $ on the brainlets who refuse to do so

This right here. Easiest money in crypto is buying prospective coins on shit exchanges before they get listed on a real exchange.

Literally this

Easy fucking money

Is it on etherdelta though?

Yes.

I threw 200$ for fun after making this exact same reasoning. Already doubled, let's see. If it goes 50x I'll have a free 10k and that'd be sweet.

only works if you choose a good product
HAT isn't even adding erc20 tokens until q3 2018
good luck

It's not really about the product for these shitcoins. The only thing that matters is hype. Hawala is doing well in terms of graphic design and marketing.

HAT pumping hasn't even started yet. When it does, you sell high and that's it.

The most important thing in crypto is simply to spot coin potential relative to current marketcap. Don't fucking chase coins looking for the next ETH, that's retarded. What you do is find a coin you think is worth more than it currently is and buy that, then sell off when it gets close to what you think it's worth. It doesn't matter if the coin is shit, if it's sub-1m mcap it will jump to 2-5m with something as simple as an incoming whitepaper release. Doesn't matter if the WP is good, doesn't matter if the product is good, by the time the WP releases you'll already be 2-5x and you either sold before release or you're sitting with the finger on the button to sell if the WP is shit.

Basically what said, doesn't matter if this thing reaches 20bn mcap, I got in late and I'm still going to be 3-4x by the end of today, I didn't buy this thing expecting 1000USD/coin.

Ponzi would be proud of you, user.

This. Just having a pretty website and whitepaper makes you at least 10M marketcap. Even if the product doesn’t work (HAT has been tested according to devs)

how is the price going to advance anytime soon when 27,000 eth worth need to be sold before it hits $22

CMC lists circulating supply as 337 000 but the initial release was for 2.5 Million HAT coins. That changes the marketcap quite a bit.

With 2.5m coins it sits at less than 20m market cap. Still very low if you ask me.

is it arabic coin? 'cause hawala literally means transfer in arabic