Your current party is tasked with defeating pic related. Can they manage to pull it off?

Your current party is tasked with defeating pic related. Can they manage to pull it off?

If one human with a sword can do it, an elf can do it better.
An elf backed up his passe even more so.

The WarSum is MADE out of Courage and JUSTICE.
And then she points out the fact that that's clearly a demon to her Sheele familiar.
>pic related, the familiar's response.
Everyone else just gets out of the tiny terror's way.

>If one human with a sword can do it
If by that you mean, a human with a sword enhanced by the raw power of three creator deities, as well as the blessing of the Goddess of Time herself, then yes. One human is capable of doing it.

What's it's INT score and movespeed?

>What's it's INT score and movespeed?
Since it's literally the progenitor of all evil in the world, and is their supreme leader, it's INT is presumably very high, but it's primary goal is to just make it out of the pit it's sealed in so that it can consume the world. It's movespeed depends on how close it is to freeing itself on its own. First stage is pretty damn slow, but it starts to get faster as time goes on, even creating a demonic halo to fly it's way out.

>a sword enhanced by the raw power of three creator deities
Those are a dime a dozen in elfdom.

Yes, but those creator deities are either uselessly apathetic, or just major jerk assessment who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and their followers. Besides, they are likely not as powerful as the Three Goddesses.

Elven deities > human deities.
Just like with humans and elves. Just a fact of life.

>Elven deities > human deities.
That's where your wrong kiddo. The Goddesses aren't "human deities". They're the primary deities of EVERY race in Hyrule, not just the humans.

>every race in a smelly backwater without elves
lmao.

>every race in a smelly backwater without elves
Hylians are basically elves without any of the xenophobia or prejudices, which instantly makes theme better than regular elves. Also, I am fairly certain that the Sheikah are more advanced than 90% of all elves.

>Hylians are basically elves

>implying there's still 3 goddesses
It's just Hylia now you dumbass.

>but those creator deities are either uselessly apathetic, or just major jerk assessment who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves and their followers
The Three Goddesses fucked off after creation.

Hylia is the only active Goddess but is a lesser one compared to the Golden Goddesses.

If that were the case then they wouldn't have bothered to leave their flames behind to power the Master Sword, nor would they have provided their power for use in spells like Din's Fire, Nayru's Wisdom, and Farore's Courage, nor would they have flooded the world in WW to stop Ganondorf from winning. It has been shown many times that they are very much in touch with what is going on within their creation, they just don't like acting overtly.

Nope. My character immediately recommends fleeing to the adjacent continent on the opposite hemisphere and opening up a bakery.
Upon defeating the Imprisoned my character immediately recommends traveling to the adjacent continent on the opposite hemisphere and opening up a bakery. Halfway through the journey my character gets tired of traveling with such a disarray of oafs and leaves for the adjacent continent on the opposite hemisphere and opens up a bakery.

I roll a new character.

What is your obsession with bakeries user?

My previous character like baking and was traveling to gather recipes and experience. Turns out that's hard to do with a thief, two fighters and a paladin. Then he just said "fuck this" and left.

Sounds like that party just couldn't appreciate the true culinary arts.

I gotta question about what "it" is since I don't know shit about fantasy:
does it die to orbital bombardments?
can I shatter it after freezing it with cryo weaponry?
does it die to nukes?

It's the Imprisoned from Zelda. Its the sealed form of the source of all evil, Demise that seeks to break loose from its seal, and devour the world. The only things that have been shown to truly damage it are holy power,usually directed upon attacking the sealing spike in its head, and literally having a giant statue of a goddess dropped onto its head via an All-Powerful wish-granting artifact. Everything else only delays it for a time.

What about firing a Halo array at it?
It is biological so that would kill it right?
On a smaller scale:
Detonating the planet with a planet cracker nuke?
Detonating the star causing a supernova?
Permanently freezing it?
abandoning the planet and ignoring it?

>What about firing a Halo array at it?
Would likely glass most of the surrounding area/planet, and would likely destabilize it's physical form for a few minutes.

>It is biological so that would kill it right?
It's a primordial demonic God of pure evil. Whatever it is composed of, it certainly isn't normal matter.

>Detonating the planet with a planet cracker nuke?
It would kill everyone on the planet, likely preventing it from resurrecting fully. It might disperse it's form for a few minutes, but after that, I don't doubt it would either try to find what caused the destruction, or just pull some universe-hopping bullshit.

>Detonating the star causing a supernova?
Same as aBovey, just with more burning planet. It would still be there though, just unfathomably pissed.

>Permanently freezing it?
Unless you are going to keep a permanent watch on it, it will probably break free in about a year tops.

>abandoning the planet and ignoring it?
It revives itself with the soul of the Goddess, goes on to claim the power of the divine, and reduces the universe to primal chaos.

>primordial god
ah well, just leave a bunch of cryo weaponry on permanently and leave it alone doesn't seem too bad, anything that's a real challenge?

Well, it's lingering hatred for existence does reincarnate endlessly, and eventually becomes pic related, capable of opposing the divine power of three creator deities head on.

well it seems like this primordial god seems somewhere like precourse tier, which can still die, eventually somebody will figure out how to kill it, though I doubt 5 ODSTs (my party) will be that solution

It's original existence is pretty much dead, but it decided to throw itself into the reincarnation game to continue plaguing existence, and it seems to only grow stronger with time.