Bounty0x live on KuCoin in about 10min. Already 1mil$+ in revenue, tiny cap (around 4mil at this time)...

Bounty0x live on KuCoin in about 10min. Already 1mil$+ in revenue, tiny cap (around 4mil at this time). Get in early unless you hate money. This is the next confido

thanks for the next confido

Cap like $1.75 million..... MOON INCOMING!!!

News confirmed, buy in while you can before price pumps 10x.

And if anyone feels like using my KuCoin Referral;
kucoin . com/#/ ? r=18hJw

how many cicrulating?

This one is going x30
Cap is tiny, and they have a working product...

what was ico price

this is going to be big

>This is the next confido

But it's tanking real hard now

Enjoy your bags. There's a reason the lead dev walked out on this project. This is not smart money. This is a good marketing campaign for refurbished code that DOESN'T ACTUALLY WORK TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM IT SETS OUT TO.

It was listed 15 mins ago, thats pretty normal.
It seems that owners sold some coins below ico price but ico token holders won't sell for less that 0.00005 I think.

There's already a platform for bounties and it pays in eth

Who the fuck would buy this shit?

Here we go, this weeks x30. BTC bouncing...

PERFECT STORM

Just grabbed 3400 of these at 370toshi. Im watching it like a hawk though because the sell orders look mighty

invite code:
1J6vJ
thx

PS I made all that FUD up because my ETH was taking forever to transfer to Kucoin. None of the above is true.

500 mill tokens x 0.06 usd = 30 000 000 marketcap at this price?

I JUST SOLD MY OMG FOR THIS TRAIN MOTHERFUCKERS

The stalemate on price is pretty funny

all in

So it's over price and shit

if this post gets dubs zrx will moon

+100toshi

fucking scam coins man i swear to god

Wait for me boys!

Only half in circulation read the whitepaper brainlet

sorry sir brainlet like me cant read

>This is the next confido

Hopefully they aren't as scammy as confido was.

How the fuck did you find revenue?

bought some too... lets RIDE

this is going sub 5 cents, wait to buy

shitcoin

this, we're getting dumped on buy the ico fags

That wall is only a ~$50k whale wall and after that comes down this is a mission to fucking pluto. No buy orders because everyone knows they won't be filled anyway. That whale is just buying up and idiots who sell right now.

The ICO was like $1m. There is nothing to dump. This will be a 100m coin at least.

Fucking shit coin, don't ever get shilled by Veeky Forums

The main sale sold each coin at 4c, if it's currently trading at 6c you're going to get dumped on.

to be fair biz called icx, just gotta pick your battles

At this price with the number of tokens issued the company's value is 30 mil. That's NOTHING in this space for a company with a working product being featured on Kucoin. Seriously, what other coins have that low of a market cap. $.05 will look like an absolute steal in three days.

Veeky Forums called ICX and backed it up by providing solid leg work with a good shilling, great arguments and projections and comparisons.

BNTY is by definition a shitcoin.

Lmao. the sale was tiny, who cares if they dump? The price is at ground zero right now. Pretty much every shitcoin vaporware project has at least 20m mcap, which would be a 10x already for this coin. And they actually have a working product already.

how much of this shit do you hold? screenshot plz

the marketcap of this coin is actually more like 30 mil already

>working product, already on alpha
>dozens of companies already using it
>tokens actually have a utility
>solid team
>low mcap
if this is a shitcoin to you, then enjoy being poor

No you imbeciles, you have to look at actual revenue and project to what the company may be worth. Look on CMC, there are over a thousand crypto shit coins with valuations less than 20mil. How many of them has a "working product".

Open your eyes and look at the amount of shit bounties that they already have. There is zero revenue generation.

The valuation of BNTY will increase when people actually use the product which will ultimately be a slow and painful death.

it's less than 10m still and is going to at least 100m.

Have a look at
1) The amount of bounties that are on the alpha
2) The QUALITY of the bounties
3) What the bounties are being PAID IN
4) the MCAP is already too high for such a shit coin

A company that doesn't generate any revenue for it's shareholders isn't worth 30mil.

those are meme coins. there are a ton of projects with zero working product yet that have mcaps in the hundreds of millions.

HAHAHAHAH

You know how I can tell you are a Boomer?? Traditional investing rules do not apply to crypto

>shareholders
>revenue

how new are you?

buying crypto =/= holding shares in a company, you dumb bastard

still. anyone who buys now when the icobuyers dump their bags should stop trading and kill themselves

Hey come crying back to Veeky Forums when you're holding bags of shit

that sell wall is pretty concerning
even ico holders don't believe in bnty

no one on biz actually cares about the product. hell, at least 80% on biz dont even know what they are buying. we only care about how rich a coin is going to make us and this coin has the potential to at least go x2-x3 without a product whatsoever. welcome to crypto. now fuck off to your oil shares you fucking nigger

Fuck you I enjoy arguing with random cunts online. Their tears will make it all that more delicious.

yea because thats what gets your tiny straw dick hard aint it? fucking hell

>yfw BNTY hits $1

We all have our ways of getting off ;)

Could honestly be the mission statement for all of /biz

Fuck can't add it to my porkfolio pressin synch and nothing happen.

So the true market cap is actually around 12 mil, correct?

5-6m right now if you only count tokens sold from ICO, i think that's the circulating supply

garbage coin, garbage idea, no one cares about this dumb shit

current supply is around 100m so take current price and multiply by 100m, so at 7c this only 7m mcap

is this on etherdelta

yes but you need to use the contract address:
0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3 BNTY
Decimals: 18

Eh not thanks then

What do you think about PBL?