Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Retarded jackoffs not welcome edition

>Hilarious™ Mortarion Reveal, also some terminators and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=eJMu9G7Pyw8 [Open]

>Konor Campaign: Chaos Losing again...
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign.
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Chaos' work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Soon

"NEW" ARMY CONFIRMED????

100% CONFIRMED: RETURN OF THE ZOATS

What makes sister Dominion spam so strong?

Has it actually done anything in any tournaments?

I am working on converting said epub to pdf. i kicked off the conversion and had to leave to local shop for games to stomp imperial ass into the dirt. (wich i did)

i waited 30 mins on the conversion then left. when i got back the conversion failed. (using calibre.

i'm looking for another program to do the conversion with while i am trying again on calibre.

I have not forsaken you boys!!

According to user he finished second in his local tournament with 0 losses. So either the players or bad or he's onto the start of something.

Fuck yeah thanks for the effort and grats on the wins! I had the same problem with calibri when trying to convert epubs of the indices a while ago, not sure why, maybe it's because of epub3.

Eh, I mean big tournaments, good on him winning some local games though.

Sounds like everything is "OP" in the new edition, the only people bitching are the T'au for getting nerfed from what i've seen

>everything OP
tzeentch daemons had a claymore shoved up their ass and detonated, worse nerfed the hardest with new summoning rules

When everything is op nothing is op right? I'd say that if it's true that tau are now underpowered, that would mean that everything else is just normal.

I'll say that I'm pretty sure necron are fine as is and will be good again when codex rolls around for them.

They're going to be fine, that fateweaver shit was stupid anyway man, nobody is getting 2++ reroll 1s in this edition which is honestly a good thing

thanks.. Local shop is running event as power levels..

i'm sorry anons i feel dirty.. but having acess to 50 pink horrors is just so abusive .. but a win is a win.

Hey that got nerfed in new codex, were you using the new rules for today?

>Hey that got nerfed in new codex, were you using the new rules for today?

YEA the pink horrors actually managed to get 6 casts off (1 MW each) and the sorceror got 11 twice... so yea he got the raw end of the deal.

he had 3 squads 2 had improved leader 1 din't. emperor's champion and captain.

helldrake ate the emperor's champ.
My havock squad and 1 tac squad killed his flyer (assault cannon skyhammer fighter)
pink horros flooded the table.

yes we used the new rules for the whole game the pink horros got 6 MW from smite (1 wound per sucess) and the sorceror got 11's twice..

the game went down hill for him starting turn 3.

i ended up wiping him out 4-0 .. he conceeded rather than try finish one unit out with just 2 tactical marines and his captain on turn 5

Dude that's awesome! Well done.

>PDF conversion user
>AND plays Tzeentch
I want to know you, user

I am fielding all Primaris marines for a while because theyre a good price/point ratio for me to still feed my money wasting addiction while I save to move.

I have Dark Imperium + a Repulsor and I'm planning on expanding a little bit through Intercessors. Does anyone have any tips for playing with Primaris only?

Hey guys,

I want to run Orikan The Deviner, but pic related has left me confused and angry....

Does this mean that Orikan can't effect the RP rolls for anything in the current index? Has this been addressed already?