Reminder: It's a perfect time to buy ICX right now. We'll reach $10 in a few days

Reminder: It's a perfect time to buy ICX right now. We'll reach $10 in a few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qm6xUjk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's having a lovely little mini dip right now. Hoping it drops a bit lower. Perfect time to accumulate.

Been accumulating for days on the dips. Accumulating mass amounts at this 4100 mark

Can a user use meme lines to predict the price.

Thanks sirs

Exactly. And then, when we're done accumulating, we'll leave the moon and head towards Mars.

lol your make it sound like you meant to do this. You obviously bought in 5k sats didn't you?

Most of us can let this crash to 3000 and we'd still be on the moon poor fag

Added to my stack. Waiting for lift off.

ok

Oh oh, assumptions assumptions. I bought at 2.4 dollars. So please just stfu.

didn't this already surge, what's the point of buying at 6$ ?

Almost double it when we reach $10?

what's the timeframe for the 10 dollar mark ?

Around 31 to 2 January.

we need some real volume right now, the bots are keeping it in line with bitcoin's flux but it isn't gonna go up until some new buyers come in or bitcoin settles down which never fucking happens

You might wanna get some extra funds first. discord.gg/qm6xUjk

Signal group boyz.

you aren't gonna lose anything if you buy right now, bots have it on lockdown. its a really good time to buy as any new volume is gonna send the price up plus the bots will protect us.

It's still not verified when ICX is going to hit the Korean exchanges. Even though coinone is a partner and owns ICX.

my salery is coming in 4 days, i could cry lmao

ico whales and bots are dropping their bags, probably the last chance to buy under 9 dollars before we take off

It's fucking crashing right now shill

guys??

Thats fucking nothing

PLEASE SOMEONE STOP IT AGGHGHHHGHHHH

lol

Why? Now is literally the perfect chance to buy more or hop aboard if someone hasn't.

Lmao, relax. We'll be at $10 sooner than you think.

Still waiting for my ETH to transfer COME ON I NEED MORE!

Crashing below 6$

>keep losing over 14k sats
>We'll be at $10 sooner than you think
Try harder pajeets

It already went under 6 a few hours ago. There is litterly nothing to worry about.

FUCK IS THE DIP ENDING OR DO I STILL HAVE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

NOW BUY!!!

watch the coin for a hour vs the price of bitcion, its completely in snyc, any time BTC goes up, ICX goes down in real time, and vice versa. There is nothing to worry about here, we are protected.

Lmfao this thing is going back to 2k sats
Followed by a bigger pump

Lmao you couldn't be more wrong.

There we go, going back up ;)

I sold at $6 to buy more at the dip, ended up buying at $5.9 cuz I was scared, at least it still worked, wew not doing that again that was scary

Good. That is how most people end up losing money in crypto.

Speak English goddammit.

dont' try to time it right now... for the 50th time, its in harmony with bitcoin, you aren't going to make anything by buying the dip when it dips bitcoin is dipping as well so you aren't gaining any sats... you are just going to panic yourself and fuck up, just let it ride

is daytrading crypto really not a good idea in general? I mean I got time all day so I thought I might give it a shot but am too pussy

It's too unpredictable and not as cyclical as other stuff. Like you could follow the pattern and buy at what you think is the bottom of a dip, only to realise the whole thing continues to crash for days

do it with little amounts at first because there is a lot to learn and you're gonna fuck up a lot but you'll learn a ton from it. yes its very profitable if you catch what is moving that day, but one bad move you'll wipe out all your progress.

this gonna crash harder

Kek do you think that is a big wall, we have gone through much bigger ones.

Wait for it to be at your buy price and get out. It obviously has no fuel left.

*rather* when it dips, bitcoin is rising, and vice versa... for fucks sake open gdax in a tab and open ICX and just watch you fucks

>nigger selling 18btc worth of icx at that price
>tfw

strap in

following patterns isnt the best way to go about things i dont think...just look at Verge XVG

verge was a pajeet scamcoin

How can it be called the Korean ethereum, while it's an ERC20 token, which is completly reliable on ethereum?

uhh this couldn't be more night and day different than fucking VERGE

jesus christ

>bought in under 3 bucks
>tfw sold as it hit 7 bucks last night
>saw it dip and rise up over 7
>almost fomod hard
glad af I didn't buy back too soon
just waiting to figure out the best time to jump back on the gains train

26k according to some TA

Dafuk?

why is there a buywall? what retard is selling on this price?

>Bought it at 50k sats
>it's at 37k sats
I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS REEEEEEE

Binance lagged like fuck and then it got dumped

bought at 3600 sats im balling

ok, it's not funny anymore. why tf a good coin like this is gettin PnD? fuck this market. it's just about hype and quick gains, nobody cares about the technology behind.

Clearly not. Otherwise people wouldn't be buying Bitcoin and Litecoin.

Why are all the people in this thread so retarded? We went 70% up in Like 1 day. Some correction isn't that bad

Serious question: why would you care about the price now if you are here for the long run?

Just ride this dump out you'll be fine.

Anyone?

There's nothing functional yet

i bought at 1,7 dollars and 2 dollars so i'm pretty comfy but i hate seeing PnD on good coins. This is not TRX or XVG goddamn.

Because it is a scam. Sell now, or do some research on what you are investing on.

thanks for the bag user

scam? wow you are from india right? fcking retard

50% goes to team and friends. It IS a scam. Have you read the whitepaper?

oh fuck off already, why are you even here?

i guess XRP is a scam too then

Did you even read the whitepaper ? It's solid. We are looking at the next $50 coin here.

No man...

You are looking at the next 50bill market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

I can say what I want about my ICO. "Let's call it the Apple of the crypto space".

Who told u it was a good coin

wtf woke up to see 3700. still collapsing. sold most of this turd.

Biz I guess. Just like ChainLink.

The 2 Dollar ICO gang ripped u guys of pretty hard. This is goin under 5 the next hour.

So... good time to get in then, or still being dumped?

RIP people that bought at $7.

Why does its roadmap ended it q4 2017, and in 2018 there's nothing but "developer meetings" and some internet "expansions"?

Cause it's a finished product.

Cause there's no need for a roadmap when they got your money.

>goes up 60% in a day
>panics when it goes down 15% the day afterwards

lol ok

BUY BUY BUY BUY

short it dude

>5.2$
RIP

This.

Just hold ICX till 2019 and enjoy your lambo. How fucking hard is it?

Is it worth selling off 4K REQ bought at 2200 for more ICX? Holding 634 right now.