How do adventurers stay looking good after a hard day of tromping through a dungeon...

How do adventurers stay looking good after a hard day of tromping through a dungeon? This goes back to Lord of the Rings, where Legolas still looked immaculate even when everyone else was nearly dead.

I mostly play Barbarians,
So.....shower in the river once and you're all good.

Legolas was a) an elf and b) a prince so he was doubly innoculated against ever looking less than fabulous.

Innate hero-ness. It's the same effect that allows them to wear weird or silly clothing and still be protected, causes them to arrive always at the most dramatic time and overcomes inconsequential things like rations, tents and the like.

Depends on how much you are willing to put into the role playing aspect of the game. Or how much effort the GM put in the game in regards to how the hygiene of the PC's are.

Right now I'm playing as a very vain """Paladin""" Which has a vigorous grooming regiment during downtime. Which requiring scented oils, soaps, armor/weapon cleaning, hair care and daily baths when possible. Which cost him time and coin but it is recognized by the GM and it impacts how NPC's react to him. While the others of the group, which make due with washing off the blood after a battle is reacted to differently.

Prestidigitation.

>"""Paladin"""
OK what do """triple quotes""" mean because I keep seeing them and I don't know what they mean. Are they related to that /pol/ thing with (((the jews))) being in triple brackets?

Yup.

Clean anything, freshen it up, dry it, heat it, cool it, that little cantrip does it all.

I almost always pick up magic items, abilities or some other way of sprucing myself up, as well as having a selection of outfits on the go.

When I played Anima: Beyond Fantasy, I probably used the self-cleaning spell more than any other spell I knew. Possibly because the GM kept screwing up my clothes because it amused him.

No idea, it's just always struck me as fucking obnoxious.

Did you make your spot check for Magical Realm?

I'm fully aware of my GM's magical realm, and it isn't that. People joked about my PC constantly using up mana for cosmetic reasons and it just became a running joke. Getting blasted through vegetable carts, falling into muddy trenches, getting covered in blood or saliva during a fight with a giant monster... It was fun though, and very funny to RP the reactions of a particularly fastidious adventurer to all this shit, before once again resorting to magic to make it all better.

Is this after some mass rule 34 all holes cummed super orgy?

Because I find Snow Whites napping adorable after.

Well, Legolas is a Tolkien Elf, so that's how he manages it.

Having said that, I'm going to go with , although my most recent character never passed up any chance for a proper hot bath.

I WANTED my DM to have a Beach/Hot Springs Episode session (by the halfway point of the campaign, three of the PCs were even girls!), but apparently despite the fact that I know for a fact that he owns every volume of Love Hina the same way I do, it didn't "sink in" with him as much as it did with me.

That's better than I thought it would be.

>he owns every volume of Love Hina
What poor taste. I almost feel bad for him.

Bullshit, Love Hina's great.

They don't.

Nothing sexier than an adventurer sweaty, bloody and dirty.

>not having a bath episode in every longer campaign

What the fuck is wrong with you?