My party just got 1 Billion nuyen worth of orichalcum. There's only 3 of us...

My party just got 1 Billion nuyen worth of orichalcum. There's only 3 of us, what the fuck should we spend it on to not die horribly?
Also, one of us is an AI.

Pic unrelated.

Hold on there omae, you're getting way ahead of yourself. Focus on getting it sold first. You can plan the shopping trip after you get the cash in hand. But until then, worry about finding a buyer and keeping the heat off your ass.

That's the plan right now, but we don't even know what to spend it on once we get it. We can get literally everything in the books and more.

Give it to a dragon.
Don't spend any of it.
Favours> Actual cash.
Your DM will fuck with you somehow.

>That's the plan right now, but we don't even know what to spend it on once we get it.
Buy some private island or some shit in an area with no extradition treaties, have mansions built, then retire.

When you have a heist that successful, there's no reason to continue doing shit that will get you killed unless you're all just adrenaline junkies.

NEVER cut a deal with a dragon, chummer. Thinking he's going to reciprocate just because you gave him a nice lump of ore is a dangerous line of reasoning.

The process of converting it into unmarked, offshore accounts is an adventure in itself.

If you don't retire, I imagine those accounts would be #1 on the hitlist of any enemy.

Well, the thing is, we got it from a Dragon.

Did you steal it, or given it as payment? Regardless, it still sounds like your party is screwed if a dragon is involved in some way.

Payment

Just what part of "Never cut a deal with a dragon" didn't you understand chummer?

>He thinks he's going to be able to sell it at market price

Yeah, he's already five steps ahead of you on something. Maybe he's expecting a favor from YOU in return, or maybe he's just using your team to hold some hot ore for safety, or maybe it belongs to a rival of his and he's planning on making you guys the patsies. I can't imagine a dragon parting with such a valuable hunk of nuyen without alterior motives, unless you literally saved his life or something.

Strap it to a hilt and hit things with it

No no, don't sell it. Make the world's biggest foci and cast enormous spells.

We didn't save his life, we stopped some research into creating chimera with very magical creatures, I'm pretty sure the next step was with some baby dragons, from an organization large enough to get one (for at least a brief proof of time)
Moral of the story though is gm is a duck that just wanted to give us too much money with a catch

I mean question one is do you have a fence lined up for this fucktonne of presumably mega-dubiously acquired metal, cause if not then you may have bigger problems than what percentage is going on BTLs and hookers.

But when you're shifting that much crap I'd say purchase one is the newest cleanest shiniest SIN known to man and ticket to country where the corp you jacked doesn't have many offices, then the best Doc Wagon coverage for your new cover identity, and probably paying three dumbass razorboyz to have reconstructive surgery to look like you and setting them up in heavily boobytrapped "Safe Houses".

After that, fuck it get the best guns, the best joygirls/joyboys and the best food you can and get used to the idea of maybe not leaving your new penthouse until the heat dies down.

I also drew a forge card from a harrow deck of many things, so we can use that.

Which dragon was it OP? This really hinges on how utterly fucked you are.

The sea dragon

The orichalcum is now a 57 lb diamond.
No easier to fence but safer.
Gm is still a dick

Dump it in the ocean

So. Your game is ending then?

Probably

Almost certainly

Immediately fucking sell it to a dragon. DO NOT HOLD ONTO IT.

Don't sell it unless you guys are big time runners with clout.

Cash in a little bit every month or so to stay under the radar but also bump up your wealth.

>what the fuck should we spend it on to not die horribly?
Spend it on baby wipes so you can make sure your anus doesn't taste like shit when you have to kiss your ass goodbye, because EVERY magical institution is coming for you.

sell it to spinrad. He'll take all the heat when he uses it to dick punch lofwyr. Then retire.

Invest it in Zurich Orbital bank. The bank will be able to use it as a massive asset for furthering their own loans and less people will fuck with it/you because its now a meaningful portion of every megacorp's bank.

Get a really good investment manager and retire.