I ship Celestine and Guilliman. Am I wrong to do this?

I ship Celestine and Guilliman. Am I wrong to do this?

Yes, she belongs with Greyfax.

Shipping Big named characters in 40k is wrong by default.

That's wrong, because he belongs to Yvraine.

>Implying Guilliman couldn't handle both

He's unfucking the Imperium, he deserves a harem of human and eldar qties.

>deserves
That kind of thought leads to heresy

I ship Guilliman and a grave.

>shipping a primarch with a xeno
>instead of a primarch with the Emperor's chosen, and literally the purest waifu mankind has to offer

t. Mortarion.

>Some dumb cattle bitch instead of sexy elf

No. Bobby deserves the best.

and the best is a human

Celestine + germinae + greyfax is literally all you'd ever want or need from waifus.

>am I wrong

Yes, because they're essentially brother and sister. Emps has entrusted everything to Girlyman, while moving Celestine around the galaxy where she is most needed.

Also looking for romantic content in 40k is, by definition, autistic. Go watch some anime.

Yes, Guilliman/Yvraine is the otp.
No haremshit, no anime.
Just two people in denial and slow acceptance of the fact they love one another.

>cattle

Someone doesn't know the difference between fat and muscle. Celestine swol.

>Go watch some anime.
Anime is disgusting tho.
>Yes, because they're essentially brother and sister.
Even better.
Greek/10

I see I am being memed.

Goodbye.

Shouldve been /thread here

>upset about being memed on Veeky Forums

>muh humanity
They're not even true humans anymore.
Celestine and Germinae are chaos daemon and Greyfax is a type of mutant made to colonize worlds.

>elestine and Germinae are chaos daemon
>chaos
Nigga wut?

They're warp entities empowered by the Emperor. Effective daemon princes. But Chaos isn't involved.

>Greyfax is a type of mutant made to colonize worlds.
Basically what you're saying is she's made for breeding (with hats on), and is therefore perfect.

There's only one ship that can bring peace and order to the galaxy.

>they're powered by the warp
>work like daemon princes
>but they're not chaos daemons because I said so.

Chaos =/= Warp.

There are plenty of non-Chaos warp entities. You don't need to be Chaos to be warp.

Goodness, has the 40k fandom fallen this far?

Oh fuck you're still alive? I thought I'd seen the last of your bullshit when you stopped spamming your retardation left and right.

No, it's a mutant made to better adapt. It's why mutation is so easy on them.

Chaos pretty much is the warp. Every god is a chaos god, but not the big 4 chaos gods.
Likewise the living saints are just daemons, but of a different chaos god.

9th edition: Bobby hillgigoloman's waifu is killed by the reborn Horus made manifest by the immense amount of hatred other astares have for such heresy and then the setting get reset and we get glueman de Roberto leading the 'space empire of man and elf' agaisnt the 'evil space vampires and orks'

>Chaos pretty much is the warp.
Except it's not.

You've got the eldar gods, the old ones, the emperor, etc.

Chaos is chaos. It is the dominant faction in the Warp. But it is not the only faction.

At this point man and elf have interbred so much neither exists anymore.

>Eldar gods
Chaos gods.
>emperor
Chaos god.

>I ship

Yes, you're wrong for that. Shipping is inherently retarded.

>citation needed

>shipping a primarch with a xeno
>instead of a primarch with the Emperor's chosen, and literally the purest waifu mankind has to offer
why not both?

Yes, only one user thinks about yuri waifus. You're a fucking brilliant detective.

Because Guilliman is a primarch, beyond mortal men.
Harems are right out.

Nobledark is the best outcome for 40k.

I can't imagine Celestine would be at all okay with sharing G-man with a filthy alien.

How can Eldarbois compete with the BGC?

Since it looks like Veeky Forums has gay shippers on it

When the rest of the Primarchs come back to the Imperium to sell models, who will be their waifus?

but he speaks the truth

where is Greyfax in the current fluff anyway?

I presume getting back at doing Inquisitorial jobs and trying to understand what is going on. (Reminder that Greyfax cames from a time where Sanctioned Psykers had more respect)

Khan will get a dark eldarfu.
Vulkan a Tau earth castefu.
Angron a daemonette.
Mortarion a daemonette(you sense the pattern? Good because it applies to all traitors).
Dorn gets a Kriegfu.
El homo gets Cypher-looking daemonette.
Russ gets a saintfu.

She would if the Emperor willed it.

Lunar X Gothic is the only proper ship.

Nope.

Because Celestine is the Star Child's personal cockvacuum and cumrag once his shota Emperor's form is reborn.

And she will love, fuck and suck the emprah so hard he will regain his humanity and permacuck ADB's daddy issues straight back to edgeville.

wtfi greyfax?

Y U R I
C R U S A D E

>not wanting your plastic mans to find love

lol go play football fag

But GE o'Gold Toilet fucked plenty before he was shot and stabbed to near-death by Horus.

I need more illuminati special snowflakes.

Baby Emperors and Perpetual proto-emperors and Golden Men creations etc.

I cant wait until 10th edition when the Imperium finally gets billions of these ultra special snowflake superhuman demigods and goes to war literally invading the warp and wherever the fuck the old ones went.

But all primarchs are impotent and micropenis.

Bug If he takes off his armor he dies.
How can they fug?

The Old Ones memed themselves into a supernal realm. These mighty creatures live on in the focused energies of their mightiest (and greenest) creations. We call them Pepes.

Pretty sure he took off his armor in the most recent book, so, I think they retconned it or something.

That is the cutest pic! Fuck all the haters, I hope it becomes canon, they get married and become the new Mr. and Mrs. Emps.

Index Chaos. The Unaligned Daemons of Chaos section. It says that a lot of warp entities are born from mindless furies to warp behemoths. Most of them end up as slaves to the Chaos Gods.

Then you have the 6th ED Daemon of Chaos codex which says that the Warp is Chaos and Chaos is the Warp. The two are indivisible.

Then you have Gav Thopes Eldar contect which says that Khaine is the offspring of Slaanesh and Khorne.

Then you have the Emperor bargaining with the Chaos Gods for his divinity in the Vengeful Spirit.

Basically, if you are a god born in the Warp, you are a Chaos God. There is no way around it.

this

Nah, Dominator is the best ship.

as stupid as this ship may look at first the Imperium would benefit greatly from gaining access to the webway and !eldar would benefit greatly from not going extinct

>Then you have Gav Thopes Eldar contect which says that Khaine is the offspring of Slaanesh and Khorne.
This is too autistic for me to comprehend.

I'm not sure even a primarch can handle an independent, cosmopolitan young woman like Celestine.

EMERGENCY ACCESS POOOORRRRTT

Jain Zar x Guilliman best ship.

>Filename not Twins they were.
Missed opportunity right there.

Trump wants his hands back.

In want to have a foursome with them, if you know what I mean

I assumed you meant sex but now I'm not so sure.

Power armor looks retarded out of the squat pose.

I want to declare exterminatus on their sin-flowers with my nova canon

Not only do i not understand what you're talking about. I'm actually losing knowledge of other unrelated topics.

Actually Celestine is Yandere for Guilliman and when she learns about Yvraine's attempts to forge a Human/Eldar Alliance via fucking him to make the Starchild, she completely looses it and attempts to Murder-suicide the Primarch.

It will be a classic Space-Greek Tragedy

And look at what happened.
Live as a hoe, die like a hoe.

Requires too much rationality for anyone in 40k, and for the dark eldar to stop kidnapping people and focus on other aliens which is as likely as GW bringing back Fantasy.

>unfucking
a portmanteau of Unf and Fucking

>Looking for romantic content in 40k is autistic.
>Dismissing the guardsman who faces xeno and chaos threats beyond his comprehension, things which could obliterate him by a mere thought, all because he loves his family.

>Someone commission Greenmarine for Celestine and the sisters
>It's not lewd
ffs
Also it's not even on his tumblr, where did you find that ?

Someone posted it last week. Didn't say if it was a one-shot or part of a series.

Most of them won't get anything, because they are not interested. They have more important things to do.
Magnus has to aquire knowledge and keep up his rivalry with Russ.
Russ has to drink and beat people up and keep bullying that loser Magnus.
Khan has to go fast.
Vulkan has to forge weapons and actually help humanity in a heroic manner.

The only one who'd go around fucking would be Fulgrim, and he already has all of his four demonic hands full of demonettes.

Vulkan I could see actually getting a wife and kids on Nocturne, as the only mature adult of the bunch.

We can't forget that primarchs take the mental difference from humans space marines already exhibit much further. I don't think they have sex drives, and Vulkan would most likely try to serve all subjects of the imperium rather than going into never heard of "primarch retirement"

Bobby G. is happily married to a xenos and he's not retired.

It makes the most sense. However, Celestine is a total beta female, and Roberto likes strong women and Yvraine caught his eye. He also caught her eye too. There's more tension and risk in their relationship since they are both in high positions of power and are xenos and human. Celestine and Roberto is just too perfect and boring.

Celestine and Greyfax on the other hand. That's a complicated relationship. The same way that Greyfax hates herself for being a psyker, she also hates herself for when her heart flutters around Celestine. This then turns into beta female Greyfax lusting after beta female Celestine. It's so relatable to the lesbians who play this game because they too lusted and fell in love with their straight friend who did nothing but lust after Chad thundercock.

>Celestine and Roberto is just too perfect and boring
This. Remember a while back when DC was shipping Superman and Wonder Woman? It's like that, and just as lame.