How does Veeky Forums like their swords?

How does Veeky Forums like their swords?

I have a couple preferences but this is the first thing that comes to mind, I like humble looking swords.

with board to match

Ceremonial, ornate, and absolutely useless.

>How does Veeky Forums like their swords?

Long

I like my sabres, szabla, pulwars, hell, even katana's if it's somehow setting appropriate.

My absolute favorite, however, will for ever be Shaska. In general, guard-less swords usually work for me better than guarded.

Bastards with a hefty dose of axe in their ancestry.

Messer's, Falcatas and Kopesh.

Thats a good way to loose fingers

To be honest, I'm not sure why guard-less swords appeared.
But they look good.

Two-handed.

Buried in the gut of my enemies.

Why isn't legacy captcha working?

The pic looks more like a Dha, or a burmese one (atleast South East Asian) instead of like a Shaska

Yeah, I actually clicked the wrong thumbnail and then did not feel like correcting shit. Here's a shaska I'm not entirely sure what that thing is, but I think it's krabi-krabong (which has to be the most hilarious name for a weapon in history), and google seems to agree.

I have always had a boner for Uruk-hai cleavers, something about a really unwealdy giant butchers knife with a pick on the end just seems to get my inner berserker going.

Two handed and realistic, but without a wrapping for the second grip area.

I like them humble, but magical swords should have one weird thing, such as a ruby eye that blinks sometimes, or a crystal embeded in the hilt/pommel or something.

I hate flashy shit.

My nigga

My niggas

>FLAT OF MY STRONG

Type XIIIa and German longswords are my personal preference. Then simple, cross shaped blade with a handle able to accommodate two hands is a beautiful weapon, and one surprisingly effective.

Wielded as a secondary weapon to punching the shit out of people

Simple. Practical.

A magic one may have some ornate decoration but it's not serrated or anything dumb like that

That sword has a very attractive taper.