Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1673: Love To Hate Clown Dicking Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/bfdbXax

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8rwDKdZQ
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/Naruto
fanfiction.net/s/6086528/1/Will-of-Foxfire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the edgiest thing you have done?

Would the scroll of seals have Edo Tensei in it?

The imperfect version Tobirama had I believe so.

Why can't I quit you, /jc/?

Because you're weak.

I ignored the drawback limit for a jump I took. It still haunts me to this day.

Well it was sealed by Harishima who was not fond of his little brother's creations and it contains at least one dangerous bad idea jutsu that Tobirama made so it is rather likely that his other works might be in there too. Actually it might be a collection of Tobirama's dangerous forbidden jutsu.

I bought the Mangoes in Naruto.

Drawback limits are for communists user

Main Chain Post today! Yay!

SimAnts Jump 129:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Ants In Space [+200]
Houston, We Have a Problem [+200]
Terra Formars [+200]
Origin: Worker
Perks:
Ant Telepathy [Free]
Tunneling [Free]
Labyrinthine Layout [-200]
School for Ants [-500]
Wings [-100]
For Queen and Colony [-200]
Royal Duties [-600]
Gear:
Nectar Pets [Free]

Writefagging Pastebin thing that no one reads because I'm a hack and everyone has better things to do /Jokeing guys: pastebin.com/8rwDKdZQ

See above. This'll be the second time I've reduced a planetary population into a Red Stone for reasons.

Do we have a weapon import list somewhere?

I started in the Warring Clans period in Naruto and made myself the Big Bad of the series. I also took the fanfic drawback so that I could choose a world without Kaguya, because that was a fucking stupid plotline, but that's neither here nor there.

Because even if the people here suck reality is too shit to leave the comforting escapism fantasy behind.

For Kamigawa, is it free the the first companion import, then 100 CP per each individual, and 300 for eight? It's not mentioned in the description.

>Wishing away an entire species.
You monster.

>It was Roaches
Nvm you are cool in my book.

Are there any perks that let us instantly memorize a book or other document by touching it?

An my name fell off! Of Course!

Nope it's 100 per or 300 for eight it says so in the price listing.

>You monster.
3... 2..1...

>Nvm you are cool in my book.
IKR!? Like that was the entire point of the Sticky posted.

Would Gamer's Skills let you learn Charms in a fraction of the time they otherwise take?

yeah I'm staying out of this discussion.

There's on in Princess Bride.

>Nope
What do you mean?

It's 100 CP per Import or 300 for Eight. You can drop 200 more CP into the import to give them get either Legendary or Siblings Across Spirit and Body for free. It's all there in the import option.

It's all there in the Companion section.

What are some good perks for being the type of villain that challenges humanity to prove they don't deserve getting wiped out?

Brought back Rin and waifued her partially just to fuck with Obito

>It's all there in the import option.
>It's all there in the Companion section.
No, it's not. It's not clear at all. Never does it say how much it costs to import a single Companion. Pic-related is what it actually says: "You may import your companion... for free." Doesn't say "You may import a companion for 100 CP" or "Additional imports are 100 CP". If that's what you mean, it should be rewritten.

Please don't sacrifice clarity for "fluff".

The way it reads to me is that they get any race and origin for free.

I think you're failing your reading comprehension check because it reads just find to me.

>that gif
Goddamnit bancho, now I'm hungry for pizza.

that's normal, I'm always hungry for pizza

A BBQ pizza would be great right now

Looking for vibration powers to both destroy buildings and give pleasant massages. Recommended jumps

I know what you mean, there's this place that delivers to my area that makes a great barbecue chicken and bacon

>Head to Fate/
>Summon Tesla
>Have him build his classic earthquake machine for you.
>Have it actually work because Fate/ physics.
>Make sure to install switch for massage setting.
>Apply to areas.
>Profit.

Arrowverse. Get Vibe. It does what you want, and comes with a free side of cosmic awareness and pseudo-omniscience.

yeah, that thing worked on magnetic resonance if you get a massage from it. You're also going to get cancer

>There's a fanfic that makes the Uzamaki into a clan of kitsune.
>Wonders if if jumping that fanfic and taking Uzamaki makes me a kitsune.

Anyway how many of you are actually jumping a Naruto fanfic? I'm jumping that above because I like the changes to the world it has such as turning shinobi into demon hunters and making the village system several hundred years old.

Pic Related. Done and done.

Me too but being more explicit is never a bad thing. Seems a bit odd to update for a single line but what can I do.

Can anyone give me some reccomendations for defensive items or perks? Like in GoH Yongpyo.

>I know what you mean, there's this place that delivers to my area that makes a great barbecue chicken and bacon

Great taste bancho

X-Men Movies has a great one, and Whitebeard's Devil Fruit is also pretty good, though it runs on anime-logic. Which could be a boon or a drawback, depending on how you see it.

Vibration Manipulation from X-Men Movies can probably do it.

Bancho, the thing didn't work on anything. His earthquake machine was a practical joke that didn't do anything on its own.

Also, pretty sure making one out of FUCKING MAGICAL-STUPID-FATE-SCIENCE wouldn't give you god damned cancer.

I want to be some type of sorcerer Gish in Forgotten Realms. What build should I use?

I feel if I used Whitebeard's Devil Fruit to give a massage they would explode. Probably not the best idea

I once tried to find a good Naruto fanfic to jump, but all of the ones I found had harems, OP powers that didn't fit the setting, needless edginess, shitty self-inserts, and pretty much everything else that reveals a fic to be shit at the first glance. So basically, unless someone can recommend me a Naruto fanfic that is actually good, I'll be jumping vanilla Naruto.

>Gish
Buy the race, buy sorcerer level, buy fighter level, buy the charisma and strength perks. Done.

>fighter
user, no.

Oh wow. Somehow I read your first post as "massacre" and not "massage". Feels like /jc/ is influencing me in a bad way.

Sorcerer 6/Swiftblade 9/Abjurant Champion 5 is the archetypical gish build.
Sorcerer based doesn't get 9th level spells before epic though, but that's only a problem if you're actually playing the game, not in the jump.

>good Naruto fanfic
Where there's your problem right there. You can't find that. All you can possibly find is some piece of trash you can tolerate.

>OP powers that didn't fit the setting
I like how endgame Naruto went so far off the rails with Naruto and Sasuke literally being reincarnated demigods and the real villains being alien rabbit moon demon gods that it actually made the ridiculous old-school fanfics look reasonable by comparison.

What fanfic is that? It sounds neat.

I don't think there is such a thing as a pleasant massacre unless you really, really like the Hatred Gauntlet or you are in the Cow Dimension of Diablo

Duskblade is a Gish-in-a-Can if I remember right.

Well, there's always F.I.S.S. from PS238 for being able to shrug off a Megaton.

Golden from NieR: Automato multiplies your physical durability several times, and Weak Point from I M Meen does the same. Aura from RWBY gives you a soul force-field that makes you stronger, faster, and tougher. There are some NPs from Fate...?

What exactly are you looking for, user? Because I could go on and on.

>Straight multiclassing between Fighter and Sorcerer
What.

Swordsage/Sorcerer, I guess. Real ballers multiclass Fighter/Warmage though.

I liked Dreaming of Sunshine well enough.
There were also a few oneshots i remember enjoying.

The problem is that every good Naruto fanfic is buried under about 10000 crap fics, and the people on sites like fanfiction.net have shit taste so sorting by favorites doesn't actually help you.

Dreaming of Sunshine is highly touted, but I prefer Déjà vu no Jutsu.

>Swiftblade
Where the heck has this prestige class been all my life? There's some nutty good abilities tucked into this guy.

>What exactly are you looking for, user? Because I could go on and on.

Something like Golden like you mentioned is mainly what I am looking for but armor importing would be good too. Thanks for the recs.

Jump # 186 The weakness of Beatrice…exceptionally long title here
Background: Nonhuman - Kitsune
Perks:
*Holstein Breed (100)
*One track Mind (0)
*Cutify/Sexify/Scarify(0)
*I want to go to the festival too (0)
*Magical Might (300, Discount)
*Breaking the News (400, Discount)
Equipment
Companions
*Import X 8 (400)
Drawbacks:
*Black List (+ 200)

Companions
*Akitsu & Doom Chan – Support – (Class: Healer, Magic, Holstein Breed, 100 year ban, Cute fun time, Soul Study, Mix and Match)
*Arcueid & Yu Bel– – Combat (class: Warrior, Magic, The right Gear, Iberian Love, Fiery Ahouge, Holy Magister, Elemental Princess, Internalize!, Holstein Breed)
*Tamamo & Magician’s valkeria – Combat (class: Mage, Magic, The right Gear, Iberian Love, Fiery Ahouge, Holy Magister, Elemental Princess, Instant Translation, Holstein Breed)
*Death & Yuki – Foe (Magic, Class Rogue, Abyssal Growth, Holstein Breed, Free Market)

(to be continued)

You do not like Catch Your Breath?

I’m so happy not to be in Kamen Rider anymore I kissed the ground when I woke up here. I drew plenty of strange stares for it but my companions understood.

So this was a fun one. I may have played a lot of tricks to hinder some greedy humans. I was trying to teach them the error of their ways but they just mistook it for me being a gerk and started to form parties to try and hunt me down.

They didn’t know I was a break news. I would play with them for a bit until I got bored then defeat them in humiliating fashion. This only seemed to piss them off more but I enjoyed it. I needed a release after a long stream of repeating the same thing in the same world.

On the companion front it seems things were worse than I thought. Maggy has decided to go home. She was nice about it and tried be magnanimous. I am still sad to see her go. In other news Abraham and the Gemini Elves have told me they are going in to semi-retirement in my soul. That’s not weird at all (Well ok my soul is it’s own pocket dimension now… Jumpers are weird.) Anyways they said they will be there if they are needed but are thinking of settling down starting a family. Which I am happy to hear it but still kind of sad about all of this. Saying good bye has always been difficult for me.

Isn't complete, didn't manage to draw my attention enough to want to keep up with it.

Nostalgia is telling me that Sage was a nice read.

Just cleaned it up a bit, and put in the A rank limit.

Leave scenario suggestions linked to one of these posts. I'll read them when I get back, and see if I can't finish this thing by the end of the night.

online only content from the old wotc web expansions. It's official though, not 3rd party content.
And yeah, it's very good for the role. Which is why it's part of the "standard" gish build.

I think my biggest issue that it's it's 800,000 words in and nothing important has happened.
But then it's been a while since I read it.

>Gemini Elves
what

Suggestions:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/Naruto

REEEEE-ing in three, two, one...

It really is funny how so many OP fanfic Narutos have nothing on actual endgame Naruto. I'm actually trying to think of Naruto fanfics where the powerlevel is increased compared to canon. Other than Chunin Exam Days there's only one that I can think of currently but I'm unsure if its powerlevel is higher than canon.

This one: fanfiction.net/s/6086528/1/Will-of-Foxfire I like it. Its not perfect but I thought it was an enjoyable read.

There's a still active ten year old 821,919 word fanfic that still hasn't reached the Chunin Exams.

Several important things have happened, unless you regard pre-canon as not important by default.
It IS pretty long-winded though, and while it's a decent fic the writing quality is not on par with DoS or DvnJ.
The fact that it takes a long-ass time between updates doesn't help either, which is the main reason i've dropped it for now.

That's also the reason why i've dropped DoS.
If i can't remember wtf happened by the time a new chapter comes out i'm dropping a fic until it finishes or throw it off my alert list altogether, depending on quality.

What are the best intangibility options in the chain?

Hey Ninjanon, for MC-Kun/Chan, is it impossible to stop Sasuke from leaving the village? Also, if we choose to go with Naruto, do we have to go with him on this three year training trip, or will he be fine at least for that?

As for scenarios...maybe one that has you as a friend of Minato or Kushina with the goal of helping them not only survive, but get together and have a happy life with Naruto? And the reward is that you can call in the Reaper to seal one enemy per jump away without having to die, as well as being able to take Minato, Kushina, and Naruto with you on your chain?

Y'all should check out Naruto Genkyouien.

Foxes, Time Loops, Konoha burning to the ground, School Days crossover...

Now THAT'S a fucking trip.

>Chunin Exam Days
Over heard of this before. What's it about?

>Clowns
YOU FOOLS

Well I mean there's Open Your Eyes (Kamen Rider Neo Heisei 3) that makes you a ghost with standard ghost intangibility while also giving you a cool belt/transformations/powers

I'd say that scenario would require removing the plot armor, but is good other than that.

Define "best". There are a few that allow you to interact with things while still intangible, but which aren't always the most inaccessible to others. Then there are some which are almost impossible to bypass, yet don't actually allow you to do anything unless you become tangible again.

I picked up both Gemini Elves as companions in duel monsters Shadow Realms, not sure what your confused about?

>Become the greatest puppet master the elemental nations has ever seen.
>Something something make Samurai great again
>something with stopping edo tensei ninja zombie invasion

Here's the next version of Haroun and the Sea of Stories.

Taking the advice of someone in the last thread, I've reluctantly made an extra, after-Spark bonus: one use of Wishwater. Since I dunked myself in hot water the last time I tried to use Wishwater, please let me know if this works or not; if it's too much, I can get rid of it again.

Oh, and I made a couple other changes like adding new drawbacks and switching around the order of items in the branches.

Did you ever answer whether becoming the ten-tails jinchuriki would give the six paths sage mode and all that stuff?

I'm pretty sure someone asked this a few threads back, but I don't recall them getting an answer at the time.

Oh, right, forgot about that. Thanks user.

Link? I read quickly enough that's pretty much just a wasted day if it sucks.

WHY ONLY PANTS CAPTCHA?

FOR THE LAST TEN POSTS I'VE MADE!

No problem user.

PANTS CAPTCHA. AGAIN.

The one from Creepypasta is selective, letting you do things some others don't like ripping out someone's heart without hurting the rest of their body.

Also Kamui from Naruto is pretty good while also having some other rather hax capabilities.

Kamui from Naruto is pretty good, although it requires contracting the edge. Its big advantage is that you can become selectively intangible and you can activate it pretty much at the speed of thought. Its only real weakness is that you can only keep it active for 5 continuous minutes before having to become tangible again for a few seconds. But on the other hand it also comes with teleportation (of yourself and others) as well as a nifty pocket dimension.

>after-Spark bonus
Nah. It's not /that/ good. Maybe Post-Chain.

IT IS A SIGN. THE TIME OF PANTS IS UPON US!

>dead becke
...well that's ominous

What are some good jumps to get non soul eating succubus minions in?

Huh? Please forgive me for being confused, but I always thought that post-chain referred to what happens after you acquire your Spark. Or does it also account for if you fail a jump and get sent back home?

Chuunin Exam Day is a good read.

Post-Chain means after your chain is over even if you don't get the spark, Post-Spark is after your chain is over but only if you get the spark.

Post-Chain applies to any way you end your chain. If you fail your chain, if you choose to go back home, or if you choose to stay in a setting.

Technically, all of the monsters in MGE, due to the influence of the Demon Lord, are now part-Succubus. And while they feed on spirit energy, they don't damage, much less eat, the souls of people. That said, their flagrant use of demon energy tends to corrupt the soul in a sexual way.