Found another hidden gem. And yes, I am done accumulating a large amount

Found another hidden gem. And yes, I am done accumulating a large amount.

Worldcore

>Already established financial institution.
>Raised 12M during ICO
>Working product with a banking license already
>Token gets dividends from profits

Website for token: worldcore.com/
Website for product (bank account and debit card): worldcore.eu

globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/06/23/850952/0/en/Worldcore-Payment-Institution-Transforming-Banking-Services-Adds-Bitcoin-as-Payment-Option-for-Account-Top-Up.html

finance.yahoo.com/news/worldcore-payment-institution-teams-bioid-070000087.html

prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldcore---the-worlds-first-eu-regulated-payment-institution-offering-voice-biometrics-authentication-568021141.html

letstalkpayments.com/fintech-companies-that-have-ended-the-monopoly-on-bank-account/

Don't miss this one out! Just above ICO price.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=1228342787
spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=3172292023
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where to buy

Amazing project, in on this

Fuck off retard u dont deserve Worldcore

Shill me on this one a little harder, user. I'm not quite convinced

Thanks pajeet

a worse REQ. No value in the tokens either, just used to pay dividends that the company Worldcore (in some shitty east european country) gives out every year. shitcoin

i already bought into Bankera which is very similar and it's up and running, paying me (tiny) dividends as we speak

Bought 100 million. Thanks OP

i just read the line about them having a referral program, so here you have the link lol

Their volume is low right now but I get around 1.5 euros every week and I only invested 250 euros

I need to know. What does it mean when people say that the coin is accumulating?

Is SpectroCoin trustworthy? An exchange that takes USD is great

it looks quite slick, honestly that was the main reason I bought into the ICO. It just looks like a real company and everything seems to work fine. They have real customers and I'm getting paid as you can see from the screenshot. I cant tell you how much your tokens will be worth if you buy into the ICO but it doesnt look so bad to me, the token price at 0.017 is imho set up perfectly to go x2 at least and even if it doesnt, whatever. I'm getting paid a coffee a week.

people accumulate the coin, not the other way around. accumulation and distribution are common terms for large investment entities that need to space out their buys/sells so they don't move the market around too much. when you hear individual plebs use the term you should laugh at their stupidity.

Why are cryptopia charts always unreadable...

>pic related

what the fuck is the usage scenario for this token?

The same ones as a bunch of coins that already exist

I'm probably retarded but I can't find the tokens, where do you exchange them?

Referral link in case anyone wants to make an account: spectrocoin.com/en/signup.html?referralId=3172292023

Dividends from Worldcores all services.

This WILL convince you.