In Venezuela, in early December...

>In Venezuela, in early December, several reports recounted nocturnal encounters with three-foot-tall hairy dwarves of aggressive disposition

What if fantasy races started appearing in our world? Refugees from a fallen world desperately teleported across time and space--a one way trip.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Are they cute monstergils hungry for human cocks?

Isn't that the plot of Shadowrun?

No, they're unattractive 3/10 monstergirls hungry for that one food you can't stand the smell of.

We've already established that they're Venezuelan, there's no need to be mean-spirited about it.

Hrm. Skilled? Educated?

Unskilled, dumb, and hostile

They're about as educated and skilled as you'd expect. So sort of, but all the things they're educated and skilled in are useless or even worse, have been completely replaced

shadowrun is after the beginning, it has already been a thing for a while
depending on their amount, size, and power(?) could be anywhere from district 9 to that one episode from the jackie chan adventures where those demon monster things somehow change time and it shows an alternate timeline with them still in charge and having to regroup and travel the world to stop them

It also depends on where they showed up. In Venezuela or china they'd probably be eaten.

Well, shit son, in my country the talk is basically "let the niggers die at the sea" (and that means kids escaping from Syria), so you can guess how well that goes.

Unless they could be put to work without the usual social securities...

Yes, all of those 30 year old """kids""" fleeing from """Syria""" out of North African countries literally over 1000 miles away.

Hi, /pol/. You have to go back now, though.

It's not /pol/ when someone corrects you when you say something so obviously wrong.

>Elf slaves
>With Irish accents

Eh. Most are africans, from Nigeria and whatnot, that's a given. The problem with older migrants bullshitting doesn't happen, tough, tell that to Sweden.

What was my point, my dear /pol/ish friend, is that basically we're desensitivized to see honest-to-god Auschwitz scenes on our seas. And I don't give a flying fuck what you might think about immigration (hell, I don't think we should really give much more permits!), shit like this is a stain on my country.

And people have lost any contact with reality with this shit, trust me. "Emergency". Jesus christ, if you see facebook here it seems we're in Ukraine and Hitler invaded us - they're perhaps 200.000 an year, mostly not even from the fucking sea. And no, they don't stay here, most of them.
They see a homeless guy in a train station and it seems it's the sack of Rome.

>now to be fair if our dear european friends helped us a little instead of that shit Austria did in july that would be nice, but I digress

t. unemployed person

You are? Sorry.

Humans began having demihuman children. In OP's scenario, the demihumans are fated in somehow.

It's a little like Banestorm in reverse. However, I don't see it mattering all that much unless they brought their magic with them. That's true whether it only works for them or for everybody.

Yes, this 55 year old granpa deserved it.

>Banestorm

Yep. They try to get around it by building a reputation for getting people to wherever quickly, which entices a lot of potential buyers, and creates a headache for immigration agencies.

I don't know how I'd respond to this sort of shit, from any perspective. It's just fucked.

The Australian solution seems to be the most humane one. Make it so that people illegally crossing the Mediterranean can never become citizens of any EU country in the future. The ones who still try to sneak in will be detained in refugee camps until they choose to go home (and the government will pay them a small amount of money on top of travel expenses to make sure they get back safely). Further, crack down hard on smugglers and destroy their boats so they can't bring any more people across.

Ship them all to Africa to do what they please. It'll probably be decades before anyone notices any difference.

Initially "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"
Then liberals bitch about it going "MUH SENTIENT RIGHTS NEVERTHELESS IT DID PERSIST"
Then the monsters start showing up everywhere and being useless fuck ups, overruning the world and making it into another monster world.

The idea being that if the incentive (citizenship/residence) is removed, people will stop attempting the crossing and the flood will end. It's helped Australia by reducing the number of boat rescues dramatically.

You all should head over to /x/ and ask them about gnomes. They provide a disturbing amount of convincing evidence that gnomes are real.

And their not the friendly kind either. I'm talking about Redcap, Bloody Bones, kind.

To be honest, that kid is probably better off dead than being raised by his biological parents.

He'd probably grow up believing that women are property, rape is perfectly fine, stoning any woman seen without a burka is the proper thing to do, and that it's perfectly normal to throw someone off of a roof to their deaths just because they like sucking dick.

By spouting bullshit?

>/pol/ reaching new lows.

I'm not /pol/, I've never been to that board. I've got nothing against them because of their genetics/skin color, I just hate their religion. Same way I hate scientology, and christianity.

I hate blind zealots of any stripes.

>people are STILL milking this child's death for pity points

Israel is closer reachable by land and should welcome millions of refugees instead.

Well this thread sure went to shit.

>can't handle that not all refugees are secret terrorists
>muh liberals pity points

The word "refugee" was in the OP and you're surprised /pol/ got triggered about it?

Shit son, the thread didn't go to shit because this is the only way it was gonna go.

I can't fully express how much I hate that idea.
It's not like a library of standard races isn't stupid enough, but it can sort of be forgiven in a roleplaying game because you don't need to spend time worldbuilding and can just get to it. But to then take away the history and creation myth the non-humans have in the setting to really make sure nothing that could be remotely interesting remains... I just can't fathom it.

You are correct, user, #notallmuslims are terrorists and not all refugees are terrorists. The problem is that some of them are and they're flooding in so fast and so sneakily (and some of them illegally and without documentation) that you can't really tell which are and which aren't. And so the central debate on "refugees" from the middle east (in quotation because a lot of them are from countries not currently in war so they're just migrating for the sake of opportunity and fortune) becomes, should we just let them all in and turn a blind eye when one of them explodes killing our own citizens, or should we potentially let some innocent refugees get fucked by trying to keep our borders safe and only let them in through a drip feed?
To try and bring it away from /pol/ and back to Veeky Forums, would you let an entire tribe of orcs into your village because a few of them aren't violent murderers? Would you do it if most of them weren't violent murderers? Their war camp was recently destroyed and they have nowhere to go, and a lot of them would die if they weren't given refuge by the humans. Would you risk letting some of the ones with murderous tendencies inside your village for the sake of protecting the ones that could turn out to be average joes? Whose lives are you more willing to gamble, the innocents of another tribe and race or the people inside your village?

Reminder they moved his body to take a better more dramatic picture, just like that shell shocked kid covered in dust.

That is literally Islam dude.

The question is, are you a coward who would let the innocent suffer and die for fear of a potential threat?

Then my god damn prime minister will welcome them in with open arms, cover their needs for god knows how long and maybe even consider giving them voting rights just in time for the next election.

That's not cowardice. That's called a self-preservation instinct.

I'm the type of person who wouldn't put my own people at risk for the sake of helping innocent strangers. I would consider protecting my own to be a higher priority.

There's a story here and I'm missing it.

thats the kind of things will always keep humans being terrible.
because them, so better look for us.
instead of just thinking that everybody is us, and we are just killing part of us because blindness...

by the way, im just a random user crossing by, so dont blame the other guy for my comment.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I recommend you look out for bees, cars, and stray dogs; I hear they kill many more people a year than terrorists masquerading as refugees.

Mate, we put them in concentration camps, and turdball admitted that they've done nothing wrong.

>don't let them in
"Monster! Let them in!"

>let some in
"Monster! Let them all in!"

>let them all in
"Monster! You let through the one idiot that blew up in a crowd!"

There's no winning condition here.

We're the ones shouting the fist two, /pol/ is the one shouting the last.

of corse there isnt, because this isnt about "letting them in or letting them out"
This goes beyond that, its about greed, is about power, is about ignorance, is about control, is about egos, is about inresponsability, is about hate, is about attachment. and that is how it is, that is how it was, and thats how it will be forever.

And there isnt much of a reason to get upset about it, at least on a personal level, because there is nothing we can do to change it, so we just have to accept reality, hope for the best for the most people, and just accept the bad things that happen.

Plus, the last tends to be
>Monster! You let through the one idiot that blew up in a crowd!
>Actually, it turns out he was born here.
>Stop the Exploding Refugees anyway!

They have to go back. Either they go back voluntarily or we make them go back. Or we just gas em all. Problem solved!
we should do this in real life too and save a shit ton of time and money by the way

It will still be somehow my fault. And if I remind them of the native hurpa durpa that grabbed a gun and made a school a shooting range they'll also blame me for that. Also

You are under no obligation to allow innocents into your land. At no point in time does the refusal to do such constitute as cowardice.

That bit of spine sticking out like that weirds me out

You're shouting for fighting age men who may or may not be terrorists to leave their wives and children behind and leach off of welfare in foreign countries while displacing the native population in these foreign countries by breeding like rabbits. Great job. Freedom and liberalism 1, right wing white supremacist islamophobe neo-nazis 0, amirite?

>wearing red shirt pisses off the blue team
>wearing blue shirt pisses off the red team

"both colors suck, guys!"

>leaving wives and children behind
>Breeding like rabbits

how are they breeding like rabbits if they leave their wives behind?

When that threat can kill tens to over a hundred with tens or over a hundred more injured, yes. Fuck off with your roleplay bullshit. Beyond we've no obligation beyond our own.

Man, did I call this or what?

Simple question about gnomes in South America and we couldn't even keep on track for 60 posts.

It's mostly the younger men who leave their families behind. The older ones bring their wives and start their own welfare monkey household.

>Elf slaves
>with Irish accent, curly red hair and freckles

Dong_emerging.webm

>not wanting 9/11 Massacre 2.0
>this makes me a coward

Yeeeeaaaahhh, there is something seriously wrong with your logic if you believe not wanting to watch a bunch of innocent people die makes you a coward.

Do you also believe that police officers who try to catch serial killers and rapists are also cowards? What about all the soldiers who fought against Nazi Germany during WW2? Do you also believe they were a bunch of cowards?

>not knowing that in Islam you can have an entire harem of wives

>elf slaves sent to shitty islands in humanity's expanding empire
>elven women being used as whores
>malnourished from recent potato famine
>forced into work for human plantation owners
>children forcibly taken away
>other crops grown for export to Human settlements
>barred from public houses/jobs in human society
>no penalties for mistreating elven slaves

>Venezuela
So it's just hunger-induced hallucination.

>several reports recounted nocturnal encounters with three-foot-tall hairy dwarves of aggressive disposition

read: stoned faggot saw a monkey and blogged it.
now stop feeding the troll and get back to work on proper encounters.

>What if fantasy races started appearing in our world? Refugees from a fallen world desperately teleported across time and space--a one way trip.

I invite in the Wood Elves because they are practically defined as Balkan Slavs.

Leave the dwarves to the Chinks to enslave.

Have the High-Elves go full on Nazi on the Germans and Swedes for racial purity and rid Europe of their cancer.

Have Orcs teleported into Saudi Arabia.

Let the Drow infiltrate France, Italy and Russia.

Ship the Gnomes to Israel.

Deport the Halflings to Mexico and watch them dig tunnels under THE WALL.

Theiflings and Assimar are to be settled down in the US where they are least likely to be killed/worshiped.

Just remember that basically every uprising in history was caused by, or fought by, angry horny socially disenfranchised young men, so have only as many male elves as you need to make sure that your elves are a self sustaining population, and cull any of them that show even a hint of defiance.

Also institute laws against breeding half-elves as they would likely cost more to buy for slavery than a full elf. A smart businessman would easily purchase a few elven lasses and knock them up for halfbreeds that fetch a higher price if this was left unchecked.

This, the Ottoman Empire had thousands of more african slaves than all of the American countries ever had combined.

And yet you never learn about any of their slaves gaining freedom en mass or slavery being outlawed within the Ottoman Empire.

Why? They fucking castrated all of the male slaves they imported from Africa.

They cut their god damn balls off in order to keep them under control.

They get asked what they can do and what they can offer to our society. Aaaaaand then they all turn into zombie-like things due to overdose on drugs. Sooner or later another Aiden Pearce/Max Payne copycat's gonna pop up cause one of the zombie junkies killed and ate his family while looking for money to buy more drugs.

But user, most terror attacks are done by local converts or people who enter the country by legal means.

>A smart businessman would easily purchase a few elven lasses and knock them up for halfbreeds

I recall that being a suggestion that I made in one of those "elf slave, wat do" threads last week

And I mean, you have to account for the market here, its not like all of a sudden just because you can buy some half elves you will. The majority of plantations would still just buy FoB elves, or elves from other plantations, because they're dirt cheap and they're lives are worthless. Stepping out of metaphor for a minute here, the majority of African slaves ended up in plantations in Brazil and Haiti because they didn't have self sustaining slave populations like in the US, because it was cheaper to just work them to death and import more.

Chances are here since elves presumably live a long time and breed slowly it'd be best to give them livable conditions because then you might be able to get literal decades of field work from one of them. And your male elves will basically just exist as breeders because they need to work overtime to make sure that all your female elves (who should be the majority of workers) are constantly knocked up because I'm assuming they have a gestation period that is proportional to their life span, which I'm also assuming is long.

And from a tax perspective I don't see why you wouldn't want half elves, if sales tax is a thing. If a half elf sells for 10 times what a normal elf does but is just as easy to produce then for every half elf the state will get 10 times the gold from the sale, and more when you account for income tax. The state really profiting from the elf trade depends on economy of scale, the half elf trade doesn't. You could "discourage" the trade from enslaving "humans" by introducing a consanguinity tax, the more human blood the greater the sales tax. I could see there being a market for half/quadroon etc elves as tutors, clerks and concubines.

On the other hand, first generation half elves, where the mother is the elf slave, could be worth a small fortune despite the long wait. Because you can force your male elf slaves to impregnate them if they are female, but because of their half human blood, the baby would be born in just nine months, despite being only a quarter human itself.

The only other way you can get female half elves is if a human woman allows a male elf to impregnate her. And that would most likely never happen.

>Theiflings and Assimar are to be settled down in the US where they are least likely to be killed/worshiped

This is a joke, right?

Most of America can't handle normal immigrants, let alone immigrants that look like mini-Satans. The entire Bible Belt would go fucking ballistic if you allowed Tieflings into the US.

>not wanting to watch a bunch of innocent people die
You mean like syrian refugees?

user, pretty much all terror attacks are made by locals or legal residents, not by recent immigrants, so this entire spiel is meaningless.

But then the'y looove the Aasimar.

>implying

They'll get mad at them because half-angels are bad in the Bible. Also, there's no One God in D&D cosmology, and these guys being the actual children of angels who serve multiple gods or just the concept of goodness would be an eyesore.

But that's what people are doing. They would rather let people get raped, killed, beaten and robbed than get called racists or have someone call a brown person something nasty.

>one idiot

That's one busy idiot who keeps getting away with all the crime.

>There's no winning condition here.

Maybe regime change isn't such a good idea.

>Tieflings and Assimar are to be settled down in the US where they are least likely to be killed/worshiped

...Did you forget the bible belt exists? Dropping demon bloods and half angels in the US would go bad.

To be honest, anything would go bad.

You can 100% guarantee that the Belt will have a fit over elves and such too.

Why add more deaths than the accidental ones related to bees and stray dogs. Unless you put middle eastern people on par with animals, that is

Europe's refugee problem is actually an economic migrant problem.

Most of the refugees are military aged males and from countries that aren't currently having a civil war.

>They see a homeless guy in a train station and it seems it's the sack of Rome.

It's a scapegoat of convenience.

These people just can't handle a world where their problems are of their own making. They can only go about their lives if they have an enemy to constantly blame for every difficulty they encounter in life.

I know from experience that most people whinging about dem immigrants taking their jobs weren't really looking for them in the first place - I remember when, before this, they were crying about competitiveness, and before that the economy. They'll tell themselves ANYTHING if it means they can justify their inability to sort themselves out. Or, in the rare occasion where they have a fair gripe and their market is being gutted by inflation and automation, they'd rather blame immigrants than acknowledge that the actual culprit is a complex socioeconomic system that was steadily reeling out of control long before this refugee shit, and is ultimately beyond any of our ability to affect in any meaningful fashion.

Everyone I've ever met who whines about refugees would be better off whining about the lopsided distribution of wealth gradually condemning more and more people to poverty and shrinking effective wages. If all these spergs chose to get angry at the people actually fucking up our lives maybe we'd actually get something fixed for once.

Aw, come on, man, it's not so bad in there.
I guarantee there'd be no problem integrating them at all - just think about this sentence:
"I got nuthing 'gainst no elf - hell, every man should own one."