>>54816965 previous thread

previous thread

Some lovely user contributed a new rack of weapons template so I added them the to template compilation. (the two rows at the bottom)

Other urls found in this thread:

drawyouradventure.com/archive.html
usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-lide-110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hard to believe this was 3 years ago

a bit less than a year ago.
different game, different group.
game is still going

this was something we started up as a break from the rogue trader game we were playing in. same setting same ship, different characters. Less politics more investigation.

What happened to this party?

I suck at drawing, but I'll give it a shot!

Update soon I'm told. Artist was busy over the summer but continuing with "ACT II"

Sounded like the party loses to the Hundun and the villain clerics get married.

>tfw too intelligent to draw my party

Still working on mine, will post soon.

Made this a while ago. Hurray for being able to not draw.

>tfw when practiced drawing loads when younger but now adult with full time job and too many friends to have time to practice and improve.

>tfw can't justify buying and learning to use a tablet and can't afford a scanner.

Let's hope I win the lottery or something.

I know this feel so much.

I'm too busy these days with wageslave bullshit and depression that I haven't worked on my art for years.

I finally got a group too, now I just need to allocate the time for art.

I forgot about this old party

Alchemist is the only trustworthy one. Wizard seems okay.

Drop Rogue and teach Barbarian to love.

We'll get there, man.

The hardest part is starting.

I'm not a pathfinder guy but even I can say they look like shit
>Midget on the left having to hold a big ass book while also gripping a crossbow
>guy on right holding a sword while having to use a bow

Good luck dude.
Looking forward to seeing the result.

I know they can be very pretty but tripple barrel hunting shotguns are not the best for hunting the supernatural.

still is suppose that's fitting for a hunter who doesn't really know what they are doing.

I'm guessing this is a beer and pretzels game rather than super serious.

or if things are role played seriously the tone is not so oppressive.

where can I find the rest ?

post deviantart

I like the vamp/wraith team, looks like an interesting and comfy dynamic

good

drawyouradventure.com/archive.html

thx m8

>Update soon I'm told. Artist was busy over the summer but continuing with "ACT II"

thanks for the update

I don't think I've updated my DeviantArt since I was 18. I'm now 27.

F

usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/scanners/photo-scanner/canoscan-lide-110

If you have $60 USD, you can pick up this guy. You may be able to find it cheaper elsewhere. Stand-alone scanners typically aren't that expensive.

Best group coming through.

is larry an NPC?

The same thing that happens to all parties:

Hiatus

bump

ouch

I made this the last thread.

Working on mine

I am possibly the worst artist you've ever seen, but here it is.
The currently nameless party I'm referring to as the Dipshit-Gurren Brigade, until we actually think of a name.

you actually drew full clothes and colored in flesh areas. better then many template uses.

what brought the party together?

how did Roscine Gumpowder end up taking the other two on as surrogate family?

I'm not quite sure about the rest of them, but I know how Angus and Alan joined the party.
For Angus:
The party were on an island full of fucking huge spiderpeople, between jobs.
Angus kicks the door of the pub in (impressive, considering that the pub is sized for 12 foot spiderpeople), and declares that he's looking for men and women of skill and good character to help him hunt down a wanted criminal, before brandishing a poster.
We set out to arrest/kill/maim this necromancer, who was wanted on three counts of murder and seventeen counts of grave desecration.
On the way, we've made camp in the forest.
Angus is on watch, and sees something in the bushes.
Roll perception and throw a Light-infused pebble into the darkness.
Fucking displacer beast.
And two worgs.
And some assholes shooting at us from the bushes.
And some shiny asshole who just runs straight through the middle of the melee and out the other side.
Wait, what?
We continue beating the shit out of the various creatures for a bit before they run away, and the shiny asshole from before tries to sneak back towards the campsite. He fails his stealth check, and Angus calls him out and tells him we're not going to hurt him.
Said shady asshole tells us as little as possible about himself before asking to accompany us.
Given that we're also apparently being hunted by fucking ninjas and the most dangerous animals they could find, we accept. He's mostly sticking with us because being a dragonborn in this setting is just asking to be hunted down by a group of lunatics who are like big game hunters, but without rules. Think that group of extinctionists from that one Artemis Fowl book, but with dangerous pets and even fewer qualms about killing sentient creatures.

Angus is sticking with the party because he's got a massive hero complex and has decided that they're his companions, and is currently wandering around looking for stuff to do with Ptolemaeus and Alan's unconscious body.

If anything Taxi and Vermin III were step siblings first, then Roscine joined. The whole plot of the game was each character having a reason to run off to join the circus and then the campaign started as a reason for the three of them finding a reason to run away from the circus. Roscine joined to bring joy to the circus goers and find a purpose in life, Vermin was born into it as a slave, and Taxi was just a stupid rebellious teen when she joined and admittedly too critical of how her family treated her during her childhood years. Thanks for asking by the way it's a great way to start up conversation in these threads.

Thanks senpai

Cheers, chief.

It's been so long since I looked I didn't realise where the prices were at.

>Worst artist

Dude, you're a step above most. Take some pride in your talents

thanks senpai
if only i had a drawing tablet or something i might actually take the time to git gud

GM is enjoying shitting on the "good" half of the party and deus-ex-machina saving the "evil" one, isn't he.

I believe the guy who draws these is the cleric so he might be a bit biased.
That and I'm pretty sure the good party's campaign was meant to come to an end sooner rather than later, pretty sure half of them must be NPCs by now. Don't even think the paladin has been played by a player since the fifth picture.

why are the character's names not listed?

Tell me about it.

That's why this is still unfinished.

you are welcome.

so in the first session everyone met up and left the circus?

Sorta. It turned out the circus ringleader was actually a eldritch warlock who slowly introduced only a few members into his cult within the circus a year. The ringleader, a Half Elf by the name of Varn Grawnlocke tried to introduce Taxi and Roscine into the cult at the same time but Roscine's racial resistance to Illusion spells got him out of it and he dragged Taxi and Vermin out with him, Vermin III meanwhile always knew about it but never had a strong conviction to it or thought about bringing it up. The first five levels levels involved a civil war within the circus, fending off a minor eldritch invasion, and a lot of running around gathering information on where the circus would be next. We're in our lower teen levels now now and we've mostly been doing one offs with the same characters, it's fun to have characters you can use in pretty much anything setting and who such a large amount of stories to tell. But Vermin has been getting bored of it and I think we may have only a few good sessions left in the game before we shelve it and start a new system.

We managed to banish Tiamat for good and completely dismantle the cult of the dragon. Akutare ascended to the rank of a Solar in service of Bahamut and watches over the sword coast. Akin died and went to hell. Gesh is a warlord that travels and searches for fights and loves squaring off with followers of Tempus in honorable combat. Finnegin made it fucking rich by telling our story. Our ranger went into the woods and has not been seen, Thatcher our warlock was last seen spouting something about demons and Topaz works in service to the people of waterdeep as a defender of the peace.

I've posted this before, but updating it with the new goings on turned out to be pretty self-indulgent.

The rogue is dead after coming back and we have yet to update with all the cast of characters so.

Updates are never a bad thing user, we like stories.

these have been around for awhile

I used it to make a gnome fighter a little over three years ago

>one PC wants to bone another older PC's adult offspring.

I'm guessing Roy doesn't think Imara is good enough for his son?

Cool.

What does Gesh do for money between fighting duels a warlord's followers don't feed themselves?

Still in process of drawing my party. Finished one character, and have three more to draw. Trying to figure out which poses will work best for them, and get their character descriptions down.

Everybody else's sacrifice was ability to create/conceive, I'm the only one got screwed.

the off white text and off white character are too close to the background to actually read

Kinda the point, as that character sacrificed everyone knowing he even existed, except for Razz. Hence her smirk.

Quite the opposite, he's super enthusiastic about it. It's a little weird actually, since it's brought up numerous times that his son looks exactly like he did at that age.

If I'm going to do the proper story, I'll do it right. I have two more images if that's at all interesting.

Post em faggot

This is the last one. Campaign's moved a bit since then, but we don't have one made up yet.

This better on the text? I'm not changing the dude or his fairy.

I made this a while ago, don't remember if I posted it though.

yes the words are readable now.
I just wish I understood what they were talking about. I'm guessing it has something to do with how builds and mechanics work in the system the group is using.

Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
Sheele are fairy Familiars, extensions of the soul.
Nephilim are humans who wound up with souls of non-human races. Mechanically, they're like half-races.
Jayan - Think the Qunari from Dragon Age
Daimah - ADHD animal-eared people really in touch with nature and magic
Sylvain - Elves.
Ebudan - Fallen Angels.
Warlock is an armored mage, Warrior Summoner is what it says it is, Weaponmaster is a living tank of armor and hurt, and Mentalist is psychic.
Dragon pacts in Anima entail a dragon fusing half their soul to yours. You get a decent powerup from it, including a level bump, sharing saves, and being able to summon one another at a moment's notice. Downsides? If one dies, the other is guaranteed to die soon after, and the pact process requires the non-dragon to give up some part of themselves to match the dragon's half a soul.
In this case, both the Warrior Summoner and Weaponmaster rolled Ability to Conceive, while the Warlock got shafted with one of the worst ones for anyone who's not an assassin. Now the only one in the entire universe who can actually interact with him or his fairy is that dragon.
speaking of the dragons, the names after them are basically angels/demigods who each gave a single dragon a portion of their power, turning them into earthly aspects of themselves.
Noah is the Angel of Martial Mastery and GIT GUD
Erebus is the Angel of Mysticism, Secrets, and Fear
And Gabriel is the Angel of Feelings, Love, and Happiness.
Hope that helped.

Oh yeah
Essence, Illusion, Creation, and Earth are all Magic Paths.
Varja is the setting's Not!Asia Continent.

We recently started back up, all still alive too.

posting my party.
I still haven't put the stats.

>Fight and lose your life in service to goodness.
>No loot to be found, instead the party is literally split to the four corners of the earth as thanks.

I can't stop laughing at these poor fucks.

>You will never marry a cute necromancer and spend days passionately making love to her while she cries out, 'Oh god, Oh god, Oh god' and trick everyone into thinking you're praying

It hurts to live bros

Timothy's collar both bothers and arouses me.

What system is this?

Pathfinder, they mention Golarion and the Pathfinder Society sometimes.

At least they are alive right? Or is it happening before this one?

It's after. They lost the fight so a goddess took pity on them and resurrected them, it looks like.

So, has this one ever updated?

There were updates to deerbutt but the artist had an accident or something and that was the last I heard of them.

Ancient WoD game I was in.

And an even older D&D3.5 game I was in. I brought Luri back into a completely unrelated D&D5e game last year and she died on like, the 3rd session or some shit. RIP mask wearing retard.

Is it finally over?

I know!
I'm not used to draw with that much details lol
he certainly looks... different.

Probably not. It looks like some sort of bizarro dimension

I'm guessing this was not your first 3.5 game

how did this game get started and what was the concept behind it?

Reposting my bullshit because I forgot about the last thread before I could answer that one guy and thank the other who said it was neat.

It's not, although it's fucking grim enough. But I'm the resident artsy type amongst my friends so everyone just kind of throws their characters at me to come up with designs for them/draw out what they already have in mind. Guess what series has some of my favorite fantasy armor.

I have found my people.

This party is so much like mine it hurts.

the characters in the party I'm trying to draw have vary in height from around 5'4" to 6'0" one has a pronounced waist trained figure.

I'm having trouble with how the heads shrink and how when you resize the human templates on here and also in modifying a human template to represent the last one's figure.

Any suggestions on how to best handle template resizing and how to portray the last one's shape?

thanks for answering my question.

So what is the setting then?

page 10 save rave

working on a demon npc
I really like this thread

Just the GM's custom setting with basic as fuck 4e mechanics. Nothing preexisting to my current knowledge

>Barbarian waifu is alive and well

>that bit where the animators forgot the hammer was meant to be in front of the cup for a few frames

IT was a module, something something circus, where all splats worked together.

And it was fairly serious. But that's what I love about the group, we can do serious, jokes jokes and then back to serious. overal on the darker side of happy-grimdarkness, but fairly balanced.

OATS?