Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1674: Jumper Versus Skitter Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0
discord.gg/bfdbXax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jumper vs Skitter
Well, to be fair, as the Aburame in this... It's more like Jumper-Ninja-Skitter vs Ninja with tasty eyes. And trees.

Posting this again because no one really offered any feedback last thread.

What perks can allow you to have instant reaction time?

APM from SAO. Your reflexes become "As fast as they need to be"

So, why do so many jumpers want to waifu Kaguya? Isn't she just Turles in drag?

how do you avoid ninjas jumpers?
More importantly how do you hunt ninja jumpers?

She's also literally got no emotions but mad according to the guy who can sense emotions.

How does the Beast Inside work if you're Yin Kurama? Or if you have one of the early start drawbacks?

...do bloodlines work normally, despite you being an energy kaiju now?

Because underneath that crazy genocidal monster is a smoking hot milf. And it's impossible to overestimate how far a Jumper will go to justify putting their dick in something.

So, I've been taking forever to update this, but here's the current Law of Ueki WIP.

Main changes:
- Celestial Beast origin and perk line.
- A few more items.

Feedback would be appreciated.

You avoid them by being an actual fucking ninja, and not leaping into battle and throwing around fireballs like some kind of wizard.

How do you hunt ninja jumpers? Awareness perks.

I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but I got to ask. Is is possible to take both Samurai Supremacy and Enduring Whirlpool? Like, use your Samurai skills and fighters to defend Uzushiogakure and convince them and others that Samurai weebs are better than Ninja weebs?

>Awareness perks.
Poisons. Acids. Sedatives.
Memetic kill agents carved into trees and rocks.
Uh, be sure to innoculate your allies. To like, all of those things. Especially the last one.

How do you hunt ninja jumpers? You use the jumper mating call to set up an ambush.

>"I'm so drunk!"

What settings even have the last one besides SCP?

Your fluff is awful. Your descriptions are some of the most boring things ever. Your drop in 200 perk is just embarassing to see written. Rewrite some of this stuff.

Do one better: Samurai Supremacy + Founding Father.

Convert Hashi and Madara to the Way of the Sword.

Maybe some more drawbacks, like losing access to Soul, or having someone with a vendetta against you.

Also, I agree with the other user on fluff, although I assumed that a bit of it was placeholder material.

>Wishwater changed back
>Even though the arguments the guy used to convince CW were the exact same things shot down over and over before
>CW goes on about lots of people now supporting him despite it just being the same guy making the same argument
>The only limit is omnipotence again, since the maker has demonstrated his full belief the wish water should have no limits
Cataquack, I want your jump to fucking die. This whole bullshit you have caused, and your continual fucking over of people here because you are utterly obsessed with giving out this broken power, has made me gone from thinking that you were a good up-and-coming jump maker to just genuinely hating you. You're a piece of shit.

...meh. I think Ragyō is hotter and I still wouldn't put my dick in her either.
And I like crazy chicks. It's like frosting. Put in or on a cake and it makes it better. But nothing but it and you'll get sick.

...and I am using this analogy even though my mother and grandfather would eat cakes made of nothing but frosting.

Why does absorbtion still have the meta canon companion line? That perk also needs a price boost since it's way more appealing then most of the other stuff.

Your mistake was having expectations for the jumpmaker considered to be the Dirge replacement.

It was pretty funny watching him turn around and try and use the argument that took hours to get him to admit made no sense to justify this again.

We have to justify it?

Because apparently it's not stronger then the genie one.

You know

Despite the genie option being limited to Disney feats. Because Genies' aren't all powerful.

But hey, remember that big talk we all had discussing how SB likes to see an inch, take a mile? It looks like Cataquack really has naturalised to that place, since he see's Genie's restrictions, completely ignores the context, and plops it on his.

Turns out this wasn't a new thread, but we entered the hit show "To catch a crazy milf hunting Jumper."
I thought it was cancelled after one jumper performed an Avada Kedavra on himself when he was caught.

>The only limit is omnipotence again, since the maker has demonstrated his full belief the wish water should have no limits
No, the only limit is "whatever it is in-setting", like the Genie from Disney Princess, which is a matter of fanwanking. Though it's an issue that something that good replenishes indefinitely.

This

Evil superpowered milfs are hot as fuck.

Want a great highlight?

>Brellin
>Likewise. I never go there unless I'm trying to get a jump on their drive or unless someone is trying to start nonsense using my name/stuff and it gets pointed out to me, like that bullshit Extingent "WIP jump" that got "made" a month or so ago.

SBers literally never go to Veeky Forums JC unless they want something on the drive. How desperate are these dumbfucks for online popularity?

Wuya isn't a milf, she has no children.

I would give her some though.

How would Hollow Reprisal react to 1Up perk and items, does it kick in when you lose your mortal shell or after losing your individuality or automata failed jump.

And the issue with that is that the creator of the jump apparently sees the in setting uses as having no real limits. He was completely fine with it being used to defeat your greatest foe, with no limits on the power of that foe, before.

It is not even close to the genie's limits because of how Cataquack Warrior has demonstrated he views the limits- i.e he doesn't.

>Your replacement was having replacement for the replacement considered to be the replacement replacement.
Replaced That For You, user.
RTFY

>How desperate are these dumbfucks for online popularity?
They're damned if they do and damned if they don't. The SBers that don't come to the thread and try to get their shit on the drive are elitist, the SBers that do are attention whores.

Only problem with that is that the SBers that do come to the thread yet also actively take part in the community are generally well liked, aside from the SB shitposters.

Sometimes I use milf to refer to mature women, it's just easier.

>And the issue with that is that the creator of the jump apparently sees the in setting uses as having no real limits
And that's fucking retarded, so it can be freely ignored unless it's in the jump. If CCDT said an Avada Kedavra could one-shot YVVH, it wouldn't matter because he's wrong.

>milfs are hot as fuck.
But that goes without saying. If a MILF wasn't hot, she wouldn't be a MILF. She'd be a...MIWLF?

I understand that, but it is a personal pet peeve of mine. My apologies for being a dick about it.

Except what is in the jump is...no limits. It just says to fanwank something. People are perfectly allowed to fanwank that they can wish for anything they want in it. That is in the jump. There are no limits to it's power in the jump and certainly nothing outside of it.

You might as well give up on any sort of endjump thing when you can buy an item that gives you a nearly limitless wish every single jump.

jesus fucking christ we're back to arguing over fucking wish water

Fucking congratulations Cataquack. You actually managed what I think is the first genuine multi thread, multi hour long singular actual argument in years.

Hah, true.

No problem.

That's understandable.
But it's still fucking wrong.
She'd be a cougar

>SBers that do come to the thread yet also actively take part in the community are generally well liked
The other SBers just want to emulate their success without putting in the same effort of showing up, and they don't want to be considered a shitposter like Dirge, Brellin, Record, etc.

But Red did that all the time before she got chased off.

Could you elaborate a little more?

I'm pretty sure that 1Ups won't have any...effect? Mostly because you're not dying, just becoming part of some physics destroying substance.

Though if the 1Ups refer to keeping your individuality, then they should work as normally.

Cougars specifically go after younger men. Wuya is cougar though, what with her flirting with Raymundo.

...I just did. I pointed out a specific example. Do I hate to quote it for you?

>Why don’t I just skip the quote, and tell you what this does? You gain the ability to materialize Nails in the air to strike at your enemies, or project great spears from the ground to impale your enemies.

Stop being lazy Echo and actually write proper descriptions.

This is somewhat off topic, but I've been having this weird idea recently that Salem's possessing Summer's body. It just seems suspicious to me that they never found a body. Usually in shows like this, that either means she's not dead, or that the villain is possessing them/their body, and I'm personally betting on the latter.

>God is retiring
What, did he just get sick of everyone's shit and decide "Fuck this, I'm done"?

Right. I don't agree with nor appreciate the misrepresentation of the "new" Wishwater, but since I don't think it should be re-added to the jump like that anyway and in the interest of not helping fuel another thread-long argument, I'll just stop here.

I dunno, her facial features don't really remind me of Ruby. I think it's more likely they killed Summer for being a "Silver eyed warrior". They kinda implied they have fought them before, what with insulting Cinder for losing to a "novice".

>misrepresentation
hah. Just ask CW what he thinks the limits are. And if he answers, see if he's willing to put those limits in.

I bet you he won't.

> Why does absorption still have the meta canon companion line?
To be honest, I just hadn't thought of it as being that meta until you pointed it out, (the whole thing about technically being the thing you devoured was the bit that was standing out to me about the concept, so I was missing the point that the statement was also meta as fuck) but I do see your point. I'll take that bit out in the next update.

> That perk also needs a price boost since it's way more appealing then most of the other stuff.
Fair enough. I was judging 1000CP with no discounts as generally the range for the really big stuff, but I can see "Hey, you need drawbacks if you even want to think about taking this" as a reasonable cost as well.

Christ, enough. Just let this fucking argument die. It'll start up when he next posts so just give us a break.

Yeah, you're probably right, it just seems really suspicious to me.

Scribblenauts jump when? :^)

what jumps are grimdark?

>All the 40k jumps
>All the World of Darkness jumps
>Dark Sun
>Ravenloft
>Elfen Lied
>Black Bullet
>Hotline Miami
>SCP Foundation
>Resident Evil
>Lovecraft
>Prototype
>Generic Zombie Apocaypse

Yeah, pretty much. The current God is kind of a lazy drunken bum. Being God in that world is a position of authority, and it's noted that each holder of the office is allowed to select their successor via whatever rules they choose. The current God apparently just had the position forced on him when the previous God got sick of it.

>SMT
>1984
>Digital Devil Saga
>Nechronica
>all of these

Does the Hatred Gauntlet count?

There's also the Madoka Magicka jumps, Angel Notes, and YYiaH. Probably Madness Combat, as well. Oh, and Dark Souls, of course.

>Weapon Projection (200CP, Discount for Drop-in): Be careful where you point those things! You gain the ability to generate large nails in the air and fire them at enemies. You can also project large spear from the ground to impale your enemies.

This any better?

Looks good to me.

Sure. Very Undyne.

In that case, shouldn't it seem fishy?

Are these magic, soul power, anything?

...you

You really are lazy huh?

>Asks for longer fluff
>Just switches out the "I can't be bothered with a quote bit" for a same length thing
Can you look at some of our other jumps to see how to do descriptions properly?

Is it just me or is Stellaris no longer in the Drive?

Maybe write an actual paragraph? To me the minimum writing for a perk is five sentences unless it's super simple. A suggestion.

>Weapon Projection (200CP, Discount for Drop-In): A rare ability among the living, you have attained the mystical power to create energy projections in the form of nails that you may launch at your foes, or even create spears surging forth from the ground beneath your foes feet in an attempt to skewer them. Stay out of range and switch up you attack patterns and you will be a difficult foe, however this ability lacks effectiveness when your opponent is directly in your face. Quick wit and tactics are your ally.

Basically adjusting it to be fluffier, like a moth.

The IRC convinced Brutus to remove them after the jumpmaker spoke out against this community.

>Expecting Echo to actually put in effort
But user, now that he's a discord mod he can just ban anyone he doesn't like

Red really needs to shut the fuck up and stop trying to control things behind the scenes.

Weren't the discord guys our new overlords?

>The replacement convinced replacement to replace them after the replacement spoke out against this replacement.
RTFY

Hail Hydra!

>Replacement really needs to shut the replacement up and stop trying to replace things behind the replacement.
RTFY

>54867871
>Red is Gone Forever Hurr durr
>Red is IRC Illuminate and Nerfwhore
How do you breath and walk at the same time. Choose one at this point and stick with it shitposters.

Actually the update is coming up so they were preparing for it. It just didn't drop when they expected it to IIRC.

Wait, seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=-K7fCQlUhj0

Considering Bancho's jumps are still on the drive I find it doubtful.

Misinformation being perpetuated by shitposters, user.

The moment I hit submit, I realized what I had done. Oh well. Another lovely day in /jc/.

Reminder that literally the only thing mods have done in the discord is post links to jumps posted in the thread.

Oh yeah.
You don't fuck with the IRC.
They got Quicksilver convicted of 751 counts rape, 1255 counts of murder of various degrees, and 1 count of petty theft.
He's doing 1900 consecutive life sentences in the Archambault Institute.

And constantly post links to their discord to trick people to go their instead of to the IRC

Inspirobot time? Inspirobot time!

But don't you see? It's just to lull you into a false sense of security!
It's all part of their fiendish plan to something something the end of jumpchain. And possibly world domination.

At this point, better off just finding another hobby or sticking to only trolling the Drive on occasion.

Participating in /jc/'s community is a fucking crapshoot.

Oh boy, I love InspiroBot time!

>1 count of petty theft
What did Quicksilver steal?

Not that user, but that's exactly what the shitposter(s) want, though.
I'll be damned if I give them the satisfaction.
A bag of skittles.

Well, it's true that they do have that secret mod channel dedicated to polite discussion of waifus.

Our lives

I know right? I wanna find a place other than Kid Radd where I can get a InspiroBot companion.

>skittles
He was falsely accused.
But when the IRC wants you to be convicted of something, you are. And you go down for it hard.
Beware the IRC.
I wouldn't be surprised if they're coming for me now, since I've even dared to speak up abo

Yes, their mysterious and inscrutable plan to trick people to go to the Discord instead of the IRC by posting links to it, while there are links to the IRC.

Anyways.

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/bfdbXax