/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

make.girls.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proofreading is your friend

I found something that might interest you CYOA fags.
A random anime girl generator that uses the magic AI with countless potential variations. Just something you can use for portraits or whatever.
Make.girls.moe

Whoops fucked up the link
make.girls.moe/

I don't trust you or your promises of endless anime girls.

Yeah SDA posted that yesterday or the day before.

I didn't make it, user.

Have some OC and remember to have fun.
Extra Touhous whenever I'm not being lazy.

>Fungus
>Immortality 2

Not sure if this would work, but I'd try grow some of my fungus into a smaller, portable container for emergencies. If so that'd make things a whole lot easier. In fact, why not travel around and set up fungal patches in dark corners and deep caves all over the world?

Speaking of proofreading ... you're in dire need of that.

Do I not to know what a toehoe is to enjoy this?

>that feel when this generates an animu grill that looks remarkably similar to your sister

>My sister is an Anime girl?

It was like my sister turned into a 2D grill, it looked pretty odd.

>Goal: Survive
What did he mean by this?

This not working for anyone else?

it works on Chrome

Clearly this is a sign. You must waifu your sister.

I think it has to be connected to the mycelium network to be considered part of the same organism.

That said, the largest lifeform on earth is a honey fungus in Oregon measuring about 2.4 miles across. With dryadic help you could probably grow your fungus so large as to be virtually unkillable.

Model won't load on my old ass craptop.

Network Error in FF, works in Chrome tho

>stone
>defender 2
>immortality 2
build house around/on stone
install internet
give no shits

Way ahead of you.

>403

Do we have an influx of new people or something? There's been a rash of people responding to ancient content as if it's OC

It's summer still.

Wasn't their a cyoa where you could pick you're waifu's fetishes I forgot what it was called?

How old is "old"? I've been in cyoa threads for close to 4 years now, but there's still a lot of content I haven't seen, old and some new as well.

>not spending every waking hour in /cyoag/ refreshing endlessly in search of your next waifu

i'm sorry that i don't have a detailed knowledge of every cyoa ever posted

Every WAKING hour, plus every once in a while I find a game I don't want to stop playing for a week.

Oh yes, I think it was that one where waifus had eyes and skin.

You've got to be more precise than that.

>Google botnet only websites
This shit needs to die.

Cute girl with magic powers and a silly hat.

>Touhou Waifu CYOA with exclusively hammer images.
>No Shikieiki or Ran for the people who like a challenge.

It's like you want your CYOA to be called shit.

Hold up there, friend. You have some grammar errors in your post! Proofreading is your friend.

It probably works on other browsers, just not Firefox.

Yeah I'm sure all of the three people who use Opera or Brave are doing fine.

Im pretty sure it was made by gfd user. Did i narrow down the search for you?

/r/ Minoriko Aki next time you add a page.

Chrome's not working for

Works on Firefox for me.

This is now shitty animu generator general.

Why do these people post?
Do they think the author will go out of their way to add more stuff to their CYOA? Especially when the user is being a twat?

So ... probably gentle femdom?

/a/ sends their regards.

Oh shit hey Italics! What up?
I'll take monogamy and Hata no Kororo because dem eyes.
Girl with a frog pin in her hair is pretty tight too.
>Talented cook & cleaner, Money maker, Shapeshifter
I didn't know you could make such an option as the Can't beat the dick I didn't think you were like that at all!
>Nursing
Great way to get closer and be intimate.

>/a/ sends their retards.
I fixed that for you.
This is funny joke. I hope you laugh.

Just a quick sample for those who can't use the site. I took the first 25 random images with fully random settings and stuck them into a mosaic maker.

Default dimensions are 128x128 (which is IMO too small for most CYOAs), it looks like the site I used blew them up slightly, so they are a little blurred. I really should have done it by hand but I'm too lazy.

Do they think the poster will go out of their way to make their shit-talking softer? Especially when the user is overreacting?

Some of them look pretty decent, a few are abominations that I would have culled out if I weren't trying to give a faithful sample. Seems to be a surprising amount of variety though, for computer generated images.

Looks like it smears the faces a bit sometimes.

Do they think their criticism of criticism of criticism is warranted?

What horrible site did you use for that college

I will never get over this Sephiroth looking fucker it gave me.

First result for "mosaic maker" on google. I told you I was lazy

i'm guessing that they were made with some kind of gan, and they work faster with smaller images

He did say he'd be adding more Touhoes when he felt like it. Although if I were him I'd refuse to add Shiki just to be spiteful now.

>row five, option 4
The fuck is up with her eye?
Going either row 1, option 4 or row 3, option 3.

Same.

Why do people post?
Just to suffer?
Every thread, I can feel my memes, and my (You)s. Even my feels.
The time I've lost. The anons I've lost.
It won't stop refreshing.
It's like they're all still archived.
(You) feel it, too, don't (You)?

I liked 1,4 myself. It's one of the worst in terms of art quality (after 1,2 and 5,4 obviously), but she has a clear personality when a lot of them seem pretty generic. 1,5 is pretty good too. I'd say 4,3 is the best drawn out of all of them.

Give me reasons to believe,
That you would do the same for me

Yup nvm I'm fucking retarded sorry for wasting your time user

No need to worry. Have fun!

Here's one I made for /a/ using a template. Heterochromia occurs sometimes. Just wanted a few more variations shown. It really is versatile.

>People are actually mad about a small off-handed comment that is perfectly in line compared to most of the other shit that goes around on CYOA threads.
>It's probably not even directed to them in the first place either.

It's okay to make mistakes if you learn from them.

I turned on amc, and I saw this movie with girls in tight spandex suits, princesses, and a barbarian looking guy. I was confused, and when the robot started shooting lasers at the barbarian I was even more confused! When two strangely dressed humans started talking about Hercules on the moon, I understood. This was Hercules (1983), and it's inspired me.

Please. You can't make it any more obvious how butthurt you are.

>Monogamy
>Hakurei Reimu

>Talented Cook/Cleaner
>Money Maker (a tavern or something I guess)

>Beach Days
>First Time
>Christmas Night
>Huge Breasts Incident
>Nursing

>AOM and AOEII images
good shit.

Anyway my build:
>God
Hepheastus
>Class
Necromancer
>Army
Cavalry
Halberdiers
Hose Archers
>Army waifus
Nagas
>Support
Siege Equipment

Needs more options like tech that you can have/research, god powers/blessings and monster (waifus) to choose.

My perfect girl is a combination that couldn't possibly exist in the real world. Didn't expect to be reminded of that this week.

Try to make her. I want to see that.

You forgot Diablo II

Here's my ideal woman:

Size Ratio: Fun Size
Physical Build: Scrawny
Breast Size: Bee Stings
Butt Size: Tight
Facial Features: Gloomy
Hairstyle: Long & Straight
Skin Tone: Pale
Sex Drive: Sexual Predator
Romantic Attitude: Private Submissive
Personality Traits: Generous, Feminine, Lightweight, Romantic, Kind-Hearted, Idealistic, Needy, Neat Freak, Cunning, Awkward
Fetishes: Impregnation, Public Sex, Bondage x2, Lewd Roleplay, Territorial, Oral X2, Rape Play x2
Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Cooking, Instrument, Sports(swimming), Gardening
Extra Features: Strange, Scar

cute, I really like it, however
>can take everyone but a single one
feels bad man

Do you purposefully not use anti aliasing? I don't get it. I'm pretty sure all modern image editors actually have that on by default.
Also, there is not nearly enough (tan) cirno.

I haven't played any of the Diablo games.

Is it fun? Can you make a physical Necromancer? Are there waifus?

I'm getting flashbacks to some of the old kisekae threads on /a/ where someone made cast list like that with what everyone posted.

>there is not nearly enough cirno.
I fixed it for you

Either that, or you don't know how to apply discounts.

if you don't appreciate her at her tannest, then you sure as hell don't deserve her at her palest.

Why are you responding to something so old that wasn't even replying to you? As the person they were talking to, it has nothing to do with a discount and everything to do with the stated costs. They outright say what each level costs and nowhere hint at a cumulative cost.

What i was trying to say is that there is not enough cirno in general.

Oh, then I'm sorry.

Size Ratio: Shorty
Physical Build: Athletic
Breasts: Average Breasts
Butt and Hips: Child Bearing
Facial Features: Regal
Hairstyle: Long and Straight
Skin Tone: Fair
Sex Drive: Sexual Predator
Romantic Attitude: Publicly Traditional
Personality Traits: Posseessive, Charismatic, Feminine, Mean-Spirited, Aggressive, Lightweight, Cunning,
Fetish and Desires: Hypnosis, Blood-Play, Pet-Play, Rape-Play, Being on Top, Milking Dry, Territorial
Hobbies and Interests: Sports(Kendo), Travelling
Extra Features: Tattoos, Smoker

H-how long are erections supposed to last again? I didn't think my ideal woman being a Yakuza princess would do this to me. I hope to meet one in my next life.

Yes, it's fun. Yes, you can play a proper necromancer with a (small, expensive) army of skeletons, skeleton mages and short-lived shadows of things you've killed (and a golem). You can also spit out bone teeth, spears, a killer spirit and place curses on enemies. No waifus unless you count the mercenary you can hire in act one, but she's randomly generated and doesn't talk. Or you could try and waifu one of the named npcs.

Shiki and Ran were going to be in it. I decided from 20 girls to 8. Because.

>Refuse to add Shiki
Shikieiki Yamaxanadu is my touhoufu. If I'm not being lazy why refuse to add her. Besides, user wasn't being mean or anything.

I have no idea what touhou is, but sure.
>Advance
>Ibaraki Kasen
>Kochiya Sanae

>Increased endurance
Gonna need this for the Oni girl.
>Charisma and seduction
To keep the girls from fighting
>Shapeshifter
This is my favorite power, I can't not take it.
>Money Maker
This will help me live easier

>Huge breasts incident
I can't thank you enough for including this.
Silly me, picking the girls who already had the biggest boobs. Now they're going to get even bigger!
If only I could find some way to fix thi-OH WAIT IS THAT A BEACH?
>Beach days
No time to solve that other thing, I just have to enjoy the girls in skimpy bikinis that barely contain their new assets. Truly this is my curse.
>First time
Self explanatory.

I'll be honest, I wasn't gonna bother making a build for this until I scrolled past the huge breast incident part

>Age: Fresh Graduate
While I'd probably prefer someone who is around 20-22, education is fucking shit and I don't really care for supporting someone through it.
>Size Ratio: Equal
Shorty is fine too, ultimately I prefer someone whose eyes are around my nose level. So maybe 5cm shorter.
>Physical Build: Athletic
I like 'em trimmed
>Breast Size: Bee Stings
Not a fan of big breasts to be quite honest but completely flat is a bit much.
>Butt & Hips: Child Bearing
Wide hips are good though. Butt and hip size should be separate I think.
>Facial Features: Sexy
Hardest choice of them, all of them have good parts.
>Hairstyle: Sex Hair
It's nice. Pixie cut is another option.
>Skin Tone: Fair
I like people similar to me.
>Sex Drive: Receptive
As male and female sex drives don't often match, this seems like an option that would match mine most often. I probably couldn't handle more.
>Romantic Attitude: Private Submissive
That's right, I'm not in this for the femdom. You caught me.
>Personality Traits:
>Smugtacular, Charismatic, Tomboy, Heavy Drinker, Pervert, Bant-Master, Idealistic, Laidback, Neat Freak, Cunning
Lots of banter, pretty chill, compensates my lazy ways with cleaning, will drag me out to do stuff at times.
>Fetishes:
>Oral (x3), Milking Dry, Frottage, Toys (x3), Public Sex, Cuddling
Shame there's no anal option but hey, this is pretty good.
>Hobbies:
>Shooting, Reading, Videogames, Computer, Running
Shit I like, obviously.
>Extra Features: Piercings, Tattoos, Inhumanity (x2)
>Inhuman Traits: Pointy Ears, Small Horns
Nipple piercings, maybe a tattooed arm, crotch or lower back. Pointy ears are cute, small horns are cute.

>femdom cyoa with submissive builds
Every time

>Incidents
Surprisingly little murder.

Sounds great (specially the necromancer part, I'm a sucker for playable skellies). One thing though, which Diablo runs better in a toster of 2gigs, no video card and takes a reasonable amount of disk (like 1 or 2 gigs tops)?

Which touhous are going to be added in the future when you feel like it?

>High school
>Basically a child
>Sex drive: Sexual Predator

Should I call the cops or are you turning yourself in?

Why is best girl Tenshi in the opening pictures, but you can't actually pick Tenshi? That's false advertisement! I want to be played with by ojou-sama!