OUR PILOT IS A LITTLE DRUNK BUT WE'RE TAKING OFF I THINK

OUR PILOT IS A LITTLE DRUNK BUT WE'RE TAKING OFF I THINK

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the
spec-rationality.com/icon/
korbit.co.kr/?locale=en
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitcoin needs to be chillin at 15k for a beit so alts can moon some more

moment of silence for those that sold under 5

Bought at 50k, sold at 40k
Bought at 35k, sold at 31k

Refilled early morning when it dipped below 5 lmao

I FUCKING SOLD THE BOTTOM

EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEEEE

one of us

Why is it recovering? WHY

Why do people sell when it's dumping?

thank you for your service. come again

it's a finished product with real world use case, just dyor my bizbro

everyone waited for you to sell

nice, just bought 100k at something, and sold a little lower too.

Why did you retards sell the bottom? Did you not believe in the project or did you just fall for the baseless FUD? Jesus christ

Unironically mfw since last night.

I love this project.

MAYDAY MAYDAY

i waited so long for this dip. Bought $3000

lol dumped again

>set buy order at 2800.

IT KEEPS PUMPING IN THIS BLOODBATH WTF AAAAAA

lmao,
nigga

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>buying in a downtrend
Wait for it to stabilize.

i think 3k is the floor boyo

FUD
I believe in the project and I did not sell even 1, but even I started to have doubts.
I don't really understand the coding part of the coins. I try to make educated guesses based on people discussing it.
What got me yesterday was a link to GitHub showing little to no activity and a guy claiming that ICX is just an ETH knockoff.
I did not buy on the dip thx to him.
I can't read code so technical FUD got me

you mean
>not buying in a downtrend

lol, Veeky Forums researching the project and not jumping into bandwagons? Unspeakable.

>buy into sells
>sell into buys
i don't get it user.

>increasing price
>decreasing volume

Sorry user, but I think this plane is going to have to roll down the mountain some more and refuel there before it's able to climb back to 30,000 feet.

>empty github meme
do people not realize they're not using github because they're koreans? they have their own korean version of gitbhub. dyor and you'll find it.

That was a fake github repo most likely though, this is their github and it looks active to me

github.com/theloopkr/loopchain

Volume: 12,822.84246754 BTC

That was 2000 a couple of days ago friend.

I'm just looking at the trend over the past few hours. It looks like a dead cat bounce to me. I'm long term bullish on this coin, but it went up so fast that an 80% dip wouldn't even be a bearish signal.

So happy I sold my BTC to buy more ICX. Just. amazing

Managed to increase my stack by 300 ICX with this chaos keep it coming bots.

Still better than buying at 50k and selling at 31k.
You have to rebuy higher than you sold to be one of us.

Nice job bro, personally I like to set fire to 10 dollar bills, that's my prefered way of getting rid of money.

I've been daytrading this coin. And boy have I made good profit off these weakhanded faggots. When I accumulate enough Ill stop and just leave my earnings on ICX.

Do you think it's the bottom now?
I bought yesterday a little bit cheaper than that.

I know that now.
I was just explaining what got to me and why.
I did research and went to sleep so I didn't buy the bottom.
I don't know the coding and can only rely on people's words and do the best research I can.
I don't fall for non technical FUD because it's obvious(like the fake Airdrop), but when it gets too technical I will have my doubts and it needs a considerable research on my part then. I did not sell though, I " just " missed the buy in when it dropped.

I all inned at 9k ethsat. Someone hold me.

pls hit 7 dollar again ;((

Im 25% back in now. Looks like a double bottom is forming, but this may be short lived.

Just read these links if you're starting to eat up the FUD pudding:

reddit.com/r/helloicon/comments/7lrou2/iconicx_is_not_the_korean_ethereum_it_is_the

spec-rationality.com/icon/

just hold those bags and forget about them for a while. big news coming in january boyo

Gooks themselves are leaving Crypto, OP

What are you all worried about? This ran from $1.8(where I bought all in) to $7.50 then corrected to $5.20. Still very healthy. Nothing has changed. Korea in January. Accumulate faggots!

ok......so we should drop our bags because a gook said his grandpa is worried about his crypto investment?

Yeah I think that's what he means dude.

Could Korean just buy ICX on Binance? Why do they need to wait until it is out on their exchange?

Isn't this a gook product?

at least the 99hr MA is holding so far

>It not dhe kowean ethreum it the samsung of blockahin wa

He's pajeeting you, ignore him.

yes, it's the biggest korean investment in blockchain rn.

Yes, but a large portion of Koreans don't fuck with things that aren't Korean.

It gonna skyrocket soon

Lol no it isn't

lol you are right

the FUD is getting really creative

I was about to buy this, but I'm a noob and didn't realize coinbase took a week to give me my bitcoins! Auuuuuuggghhh

Dude now it's the perfect chance to buy when the whales have dumped their shit. You still have time to hop aboard, user.

i'm swinging ICX atm and you can clearly see it will blow the fuck out when btc stabilizes or goes down. If btc goes over 16k it's going down though so hope btc crashes again.

Look at the Stoch RSI indicator. I can assure you by tomorrow morning, this is going to be breaking 6 - 7 dollars again.

They want to use krw pairs. Just look at what happened to eos after korean exchanges.

I can't because I have no idea how to buy. My plan was coinbase -> binance -> icx so I bought bitcoin for the first time to do this but my pending time is a whole week on coinbase

BTC costs more in Korea, right now it's $20K while it's $16K on GDAX. If they were buying altcoins from Binance, or any non-Korean exchange, they would be paying a premium price for the altcoins. 99% of Koreans don't do this, they would rather wait for the coin to be launched on an exchange where they can buy it without overpaying, and where they can buy it with Korean Won.

korbit.co.kr/?locale=en

21,890,000₩ = $20357

As long as mainnet launch goes off without a hitch, and token swap doesn't get fucked up, I'm long af on this coin. I'm holding the next week or two regardless of how the market fluctuates. Once we see how initial rollout goes that's when I'll make a move to either dump my bags or celebrate because we're going to fucking Jupiter.

lmfao

underrated

meanwhile I'm getting JUST'd on fucking Ripple of all things. Luckily I have small bags in XRP.

Not the person you replied to, but I did everything you did except I used ETH instead. Didn't need any kind of verification and the transfer to Coinbase was confirmed within 10 minutes.

You don't have to verify on Coinbase if you buy it through your phone, I think.

What's the bottom? Thinking about placing a buy order at around 6600k ethsat

Meant transfer to Binance
Also
Thanks, that was on my computer but it's good to know

It fucking reached 0.009999 at one point last night in ETH, but my phone died long before then. I would have sold then. Only got to find out once it was back at $5.75

I think the problem is that I'm using my bank account directly to pay, which says won't be processed until Jan 4, same with ethereum

Bought in at 46k sats, hodling this shit hard and will burn to the fucking ground with this whole fucking iconship if I have to. Not gonna sell at a 10k sat loss. Fuck off.

Im seriously going to HODL this shit for probably over a year, especially so I cant get cucked on taxes when I cash this shit out at $100 per

This thread is for ICX

Nigger what the fuck do you think I'm talking about?

HAHAHAHAH IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!! FUCK I LOVE BIZ!!

its the ICO holders selling that is driving the price down like fucking crazy. it happened at 2.50 and its happened again at 6.50.

all these people being little bitches

This, impatient fucks. It will moon, just drizzle your weak hands with molten iron.

STOP GOING UP I NEED TO ACCUMULATE MORE WHILE ITS LOW

What the fuck is going on here. I bought ICO. Am I 15x gain or what?

> ICO 0.54 a coin
> Devs say 'we shipping out 10x tokens to everyone'
> Coinmarketcap says worth 0.90

> Help, i'm confused and possibly have autism

> Autism confirmed
> Made post not thread

How much was eos worth before it was listed on the Korean exchange? It is

Starting to recover already, eh?

>I'm le autist xd tee hee
No you're just stupid. Stop trying to pass your retardation as autism just because it's the new "quirky" normie thing now. And also
>reddit spacing
>greentexting sentences with capital letters with a space after the meme arrow
you have to go back

That's not reddit spacing. You have to go back, user.

Cashed out

Ty for being me back to 8k
Enjoy my bags

>not waiting 4-5 hours until the daily Korea pump
Depending on BTC performance, that might've been a tad early, mate.

You dun goofed boy

Hahahah We're mooning

goodbye m8

I hope it does for you. Sadly, the candles say otherwise.

zoom in