Have you inserted something, obvious or hidden...

Have you inserted something, obvious or hidden, into your setting or player character that relates to your magical realm?

High-cut, underboob, stockings, armpit?

Does it count if it's an ERP where literally everybody is doing that, openly and intentionally?

Only the occasional incest among the mages, the aristocracy or the peasantry, tied to magical power and bloodlines.

>Have you inserted something, obvious or hidden, into your setting or player character that relates to your magical realm?

Yeah, a penis. Because I like playing women who have healthy sex lives.

Vemon-style symbiotes that cover the entire body and hulk-out style werewolf transformations. Not because I'm into slimy parasites, transformations or furries but because I'm into the resulting public nudity that results when the symbiotes is separated from the victim or when the werewolf turn back into a girl.

Also, I once played two characters at once, a shy female rogue and an outgoing female fighter, because our group was two members down for a few months. Twins they were.

>Incest
Hail, Brother!

>space setting has Ctarl-Ctarl ripoff race
>fantasy space setting is sorta-JRPG trope based, so it obviously should have catpeople race
>planning to run CATastrophe

I'm a simple man, with simple needs.
Yes, it's sci-fi
And catgirls.

>another shitty magical realm thread

You are the worst part of Veeky Forums, and honestly we'd all be better off if you just jerked off before you came here.

I like strong and dominant women. It's impossible to not insert that fetish into an RPG unless you're going full -4 STR. And even then queens and princesses are still a thing.

My magical realm is impregnation so it's basically everywhere. Hide sand on the beach as they said.

Yes, NTR. The players think it's characterful and emotional, but I'm really just doing it to fuck with them.

>I like playing women with healthy sex lives
I like your taste friend
probably the most overt thing I have is the race of people that need to survive on sex, otherwise there are sprinklings of other things, a little bit of incest, an unusual amount of small, petite women, a handful of traps, kemomimi and barefoot women.

Any time the PCs visit a brothel it becomes clear that there is a governing body managing their affairs and that all the prostitutes who work there are part of a guild. These two organisations work together to manage pricing, regulations, and all the other minutia of running a brothel.

my fetish is bureaucracy

>my fetish is bureaucracy
Good lad

Truly the winningest of fetishes.

>my fetish is bureaucracy

How does one justify working women wearing short skirts without it being too obvious?

It's too hot not to wear a skirt. It's part of the uniform. Individual preference. It was a gift. There are plenty of excuses.

Pants are forbidden by the Church of the All-Knowing because of the Dikramantic Heresy!*

*Dikramantia bet the High-Priest of the All-Knowing that he couldn't tell her the color of her panties. She wore a Girdle of Magical Obfuscation and pants, and won the bet.

Then she was de-panted and burned at the stake for heresy.

Maids.
Very many maids of all kinds. People maids, cat maids, fish maids, boy maids, robot maids.
I just fucking love maids.

Personal preference? Unless it's something insanely overt like bondage gear, you can easily get away with conventional excuses, like this user brought up

I haven't mentioned it to the player's, because none of them play as elves, but some of the elves are made in Corellon’s image.

Characters have to crawl into poop filled sewers to rescue someone. Said person is held inside a septic tank slowing filling with crap. Characters must defeat the kidnapper within the time limit else the hostage drowns in shit.

Chef don't judge but, just, god damn

>How does one justify working women wearing short skirts without it being too obvious?

Try going outside and simply ask any young women.

But that would probably get you arrested and tased a minute later.

What compels a person to tut-tut in a thread he dislikes instead of just ignoring it?

Does he actually believe that he's "saving" Veeky Forums by pretending to be a mod?

I'm big on detailing what the likes of Graz'zt, Malcanthet, and a few other Lower Planar perverts get up to from time to time.

Also, my Graz'zt has an extra armour and ring slot for his massive Tyrannical Inbred Dong. Iggwilv is also like Vecna's Mother, she's an Abyssal 'Escor'. Which explains the Witch-queen blood feats and templates fairly well.

All succubi are infact, masters of utter shit taste, because they're the embodiments of all the shit that get's people to hate women, and it's pretty much confirmed that nasty sex-shit only occurs when they're breeding the like of the nasty shit that came out of Demogorgon and Malcanthet's couplings. So they're pretty easy to overcome if you actually manage to fuck them and not die to energy drain and effectively fuck them so hard they lose a Subtype Chromosome.

Jazirian, aka mother of the Coatual is a massive rainbow-scaled futanari Dragon, and the entire creation of the universe was literally her forcing her brother to bite her 'tail' which explains why he is so salty about it in that he's now the devil by proxy wanting to destroy the universe.

Same. I even stole the idea from Fire Emblem of Maids and Butlers being trained fighters.

>Have a thing for Centaurs
>They already fit perfectly into almost any setting
Feels good.

Patrician's taste

I swear this wasn't my fault.

my fashion tastes say Victorian (afternoon) and Chinese, but my dick says French and Swimsuit

Classic and Victorian are the only answers here.

Not really. I find it kind of unprofessional filling your setting or game with a bunch of fetish bait just to satisfy my own urges. I don't get a kick hiding it from my players. I could just have a wank before we play instead.
Sex and the weird shit that comes with it can be an interesting part of a campaign, though, but it has to make sense to the setting. There was that bout of possession-incest-rape, but that was played for horror rather than titilation.

However, one of my players arrived with an almost perfect gender-swapped version of a wank fantasy I've had and never told anyone of, and that was just fuckin' weird.

>GURPS
>plays alchemist
>GM explicitly told me "regular spells can be made potions"
Fetish or no, that's a really fuckin' useful debuff.

The proper term for those two are "bang-maid"

>unprofessional

You're right, that kind of conduct may seriously jeopardize anyone's rise in the GameMastering Corporation of America.

That's a genius move. It's not even that suspicious, considering the huge amount of examples from history and literature, like the Ptolemaics and the Habsburgs.

so, sauce?

You can find one of those in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

My character wears sari, but that's perfectly sane for Not!Indian chick and I even managed to get few times points for "extra effort" when I came to the game in sari myself.
I doubt anyone would even consider this to be fetish or magic realm, even if my group knew it's an explicit case of my magic realm.

>Has specific, easy to define fetish
>I doubt anyone would even consider this to be fetish
user...

But then again, this does sound pretty tamed.
And I guess you must be a girl if showing up in woman clothes didn't stirr any shit at the table.

Tagasaki Kou (sp? I always get it wrong), Days of Honey, I think. Best doujin for that theme ever made.

>Tagasaki Kou
Takasugi Kou, fucking nips with their unpronounceable names

>There are people on this board who ACTUALLY put fetishes in their games when it's not ERP focused.
How autismus can you be?
Even if you're hiding it, why would you force your fap fuel onto other players like that?

no, but i've catered to two of my female players' magical realms.

Because we're horrible people and it's fun.

>It's too hot not to wear a skirt.
>It's part of the uniform.
>Individual preference.
>It was a gift.
>The car broke down
>The earth was quaking
>Tsunamis!
>Floods!
>PLEASE! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!

Go on...

welp, can't find it after a simple search.

It's time to spend a lot of time looking for it.

exhentai has them all but I can't link from here

1. Tell us the possessed incenst rape story
2. Tell us the wank fantasy and the character he made.

Well in his defense, the last couple of blatantly magical realm threads have been moved to /trash/, so it's less backseat moderating and more of a reminder that this shit isn't welcome here anymore. These types of threads have no actual discussion aside from anons taking about what their fetishes are anyway, something you could get your fill of on a board like /d/.

Don't have to. Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity has been part of gaming since before I was born.

Mmmhmm Twins they were

Tut-tutting and acting all high and mighty is part of his magical realm. Like veils, they hide nothing but only entice.

Species made for war and conquest has athletic females, who don't look like gorillas.
Organization of hyperbolically utilitarist mages\scientists of said species holds more than 50% of crime world, obviously with brothels. Aside from usual whores these brothels can contain following:
>mindless fuckdolls made of humans and other races\species, but not from their own
>cyberfuckdolls
>child slaves
>slaves, not of their own species, again, it's almost only big no-no for these retard magicians
>nightmare fuel engines made of semi-dead bodies
>whores who provide 10\10 sex and near-death expirience
>whores who provide 10\10 sex and die horrifically
>items, compositions, totems and even rooms made of bondaged people with their consent
>or without their consent
>genetically and magically altered bodies in most strange ways
>Basically, almost any degeneracy you can imagine will be delievered or even engineered specially for you if you have money and know these fucks, and the least is not good news
These guys once dropped aprodisiac gas bombs all over one of thousands continents. Population fucked each other to critical exhaustion, lotta deaths.
Murderfucking as one of ways to sacrifice person to demon.

Is that even magical realm if it actually happened all the fucking time in real life?

God DAMMIT user, that's not even my fetish, why are you doing this to me?!

can you copy the number of the gallery? you know, the ones after the "g" in the link.

>incest
>harems
Royal families are a common trope in my games and I've never been explicit just had brother and sister pairs be a bit frequent and off handedly mention the king has multiple wives.

Never That GM tier.

Why would "it happened in real life" disqualify any fetish?

No matter.
Found it.

Thank you for your patience nonetheless.

Because they're bullshitting on an anonymous Mongolian throat singing forum.

No.
It's basically impossible for me to magical realm in my games because I fundamentally can not derive enjoyment from it.
I gain no titillation or stimulation from such things when I'm running a game, and trying to do so while a player would be so obvious and jarring, on top of a massive violation of my group's standards, that it would only explode in my face.

Reminder to report and hide these threads and if you must post in them sage is still an option

>Have you inserted something, obvious or hidden, into your setting or player character that relates to your magical realm?

Yes, too many, way too many to list- I have no shame and no filter, but I'm not a creep or weirdo about it unless my players specifically want me to be. Which is the case sometimes, but more often than I'd care to admit as I'm apparently quite a skilled ERP DM and there's become a growing demand.

Not IRL mind you, I'm actually quite cute and bashful IRL and would never dream of saying or pretending such lewd & graphic things.

Welcome to erf

It's your fetish now, user.

And it's beautiful.

>beautiful

Stop trying to normalize degeneracy. Not everyone is a pervert freak like you LGBTBBQs.

Alright.
1). Short version was that there was this urban fantasy game where a corporate high-up, slightly ruthless but mostly clean, and his family was a center. It turned out the father was an ancient lich/vampire thing who was the family patriarch and had been for many, many generations. He'd possess one of his sons and would eventually take his shape through magic, until he grew old enough to be "himself" again.
In the campaign, although off-screen, he possessed the body of his son in his sleep, and then run around buying hookers and killing them, and would eventually hypnotise and rape his daughter (the sister of the body in question). There was more to this story, but I can't be arsed to dig up the notes.

2. I used to fap to the story of a kind of vat-grown futa pleasure girl, custom-made by a heretek Magos Biologis. She'd be physically mature, but very young mentally, and bought by a noble couple who'd have her as their maid and have orgies with. I should note I haven't written this down ever before.

And then one of my players show up with what is essentially the trap version of that character in a 40k game, except, well, entirely male and with a bit of more backstory.
Shit was weird.

>Shit was weird.
Did you do him?

Why, because you disapprove of them? Magical realm is inherently a Veeky Forums term.

No, I wasn't into him, and that part of his backstory was really just one paragraph, mostly a dark secret for some future reveal. The player had to quit the group due to RL stuff, so his character was quietly forgotten.

Shit, story 1 is practically the Tessier-Ashpools.

You thought you'd get away this time?

Okay, now this is getting creepy.

I'm not LGBTalphabetsoup even; I'm quite happy being a man and have no delusions about how I am "meant to be a cute girl" or anything. I'd never re-assign myself or call myself anything other than what I am - a mid-20s, heterosexual white male.

I'm just slightly curious what it'd be like to be different; what experiences would be open to me that aren't as a man. It's kind of like how people take vacations to do wild thing that they would normally never even dream of trying; just to see what it's like. It's not even gender-fluidity, as I don't sometimes, "Feel more like a girl." It's just curiosity.

Anyway...

I wouldn't dare bring my magical realm to the table. I do my absolute hardest to hide it even online from anyone I even VAGUELY know... And it's not even especially deviant; just the idea of people (especially girls) improving, becoming better in every way... If I were to be honest, RPGs fit it perfectly - the idea that levelling up causes real, noticeable changes, rather than just adjusting your stat sheet. You might begin your adventure fairly unremarkable, but when you return to your village after becoming moderately successful, you're 6 inches taller, completely shredded and the girls who didn't look twice at you are suddenly blushing and fanning their faces when you look their way... Stuff like that.

Classical, but with Military boots.
Also French, just for the juxtaposition.

/d/ banned text-based threads, though, didn't it?

I loved every second of reading that. Thank you.

you sir have excellent taste, and may be considered mah niggah

And I suddenly have a new fetish. God damnit Veeky Forums.

Haunokyo Maid Team. Tanto Cuore.

You're welcome.

Why hello there General.

Vampires come built in with mind control abilities

Had a vampire orphanage matron, originally a PC from another game, where it was my secret magical realm of gothic-fashion vampire elves. Was supposed to be a one-off. Players turned it on me when one guy really wanted to get vamped on.

I've avoided including all fey, and especially pixies, specifically to avoid doing this.

Pirate girls
Mercenary/soldiers girls
Maids

>tfw my 20 year old human Fighter might be slowly winning the affection of the half-elf Cleric that's thirty years older than him
>the affection is blossoming because he's a hotheaded absolute madman that constantly hurls himself into danger and she's a calm and wise healer that constantly has to fix him up
>he's still the most normal and responsible person in the party

My fetish is tender romance.

Elf ages are odd, so how would you rate her on a scale of 1 to Christmas Cake?

She's old enough that she bullies most of the party for being so young. Even though she's not even middle-aged for a half-elf.

Basically Christmas Cake.

Gynoids.

Also big burly muscly dudes. Nobody ever catches those even though they're bara as fuck.

>How does one justify working women wearing short skirts

Why would you need to justify that?

Just fucking say they're wearing short skirts. It's your god damn world, are your balls so shriveled up that you need to make up excuses to have a fucking skirt in your own fucking fantasy?

Ostensibly so. But it was one of those games where most of the people at the table were couples already irl, and they were all doing something magical realm-y with their actual partner's characters. So it wasn't disruptive or inappropriate.

One couple had a secret relationship with each other in a kingdom where their species would have been super taboo to be dating (human female leader and male orc barbarian). They went at it like rabbits when they had free time, and they had some really funny and entertaining times trying not to get caught or found out that they were dating, and not just a woman and her hired manservant.

The second couple were newlyweds on an adventurer couple's equivalent of a honeymoon. They were both professional adventurers who originally met a couple campaigns ago and got married recently (human male rogue and human female sorc). They had the cute blossoming romance between party members last campaign, and now they got married and are on this campaign as a honeymoon. It's super cute.

The last two people aren't dating irl but they became the de facto third couple since we're 6 people. Human female cleric who is the stereotypical enthusiastic merciful healer class, and human female fighter who hates magic. Fighter doesn't trust the cleric and thinks she's always up to no good for being a spellcaster, and the cleric wants to prove her wrong and that magic doesn't make you bad. Can't cast spells if you can't talk, so the fighter only gets a full night's restful sleep if the cleric is tied up and gagged, stuff like that. It's pretty cute too.

Not everyone jacks off to roleplaying games.

And a verbal mention of a short skirt means, of course, that people have to just stop whatever they were doing and furiously masturbate right there on the table? Is that how your world works?

Yeah. Are you telling me that you don't do that?

No you motherfucker, put that fucking number in this thread, I was waiting on that number