Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Mom caught me hot gluing my sisters of battle edition

>Necromunda is coming back, much to steel legion players butthurt
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/breaking-news-necromunda-returnsgw-homepage-post-1/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos keeps losing and even GW begging can't help it
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution to the Campaign. Hell, maybe you'll even play (no you won't)
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/
>Codex: Space Marines FAQ
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/10/codex-space-marines-errata-now-available/
>Codex: Chaos Space Marine supplement for Daemons, Thousand Sons and Death Guard players
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/13/daemons-and-thousand-sons-in-codex-chaos-space-marines-aug-13gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing the Emperor's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Thread pre-emptively claimed for Malal

>chaos losing a third planet in a row
marinelets btfo

Ever since the end times, as a chaos player I'm afraid of what will happen if my factions wins things.

What characters should I put in my Word Bearers army to summon dudes?

>anything but a dark apostle and an exalted or lord for a Coryphaus
Don't be a pleb, be fluffy

>cucked even by the possibility of their own success
Truly they are the most beta of factions

Question. New to 40k. I'm wanting to start playing but I really don't want to be a bad guy. I've been reading and all I can find that says who the good guys are would be Ultramarines or Tau. Tau seem good but they're really communists right? Or are they just very social?

Are there any other good guys I can play that I'm not aware of?

MORE CUTEDAR WHEN?

GIVE ELDAR CODEX NOW

So did anyone tried running MSU Rubrics? How do they preform for those 130pts?

I ask the same question for my own WB army. Dar k Apostle most probably, yeah?

Here's your Eldar Codex.

NEVER EVER
BE HAPPY YOU ARE NOT SQUATTED

Any reason other than $ that Centurions are 3x as expensive as Aggressors pointswise?

>wanting NPC novels

>not including a Sorcerer as a way of dialling up your demon buddies

Salamanders are some of the only actual good guys in the setting.

OLD PICTURE IS OLD. NEW. CUTEDAR. WHEN? REEEEEEEEE!

Salamanders are good guys. So are their successors, the Black Dragons, though there's some daddy issues in that relationship.

Farsight Enclaves are good guys.

Are there rules for Breachers in 8th?

eldars having near identical human features is laughable

>I'm still trying to tackle this question right now. would the volume of fire be similar enough to 15 supercharged plasma shots vs high toughness models while being a capable anti horde unit
>my army would lose 15 out 70 plasma shots but gain the 74 hot shot lasgun shots and gain 5 more scions
>for more context these units are not part of my deep strike force they are in Taurus primes as a reserve force to make it more fluffy and weaken its first turn capabilities

Hey dudes are GW stores cool with you using obsolete models they no longer produce? Or a few headswaps with third party products (80%+ GW heads). Been working on a genestealer cult army and wanted to use some gas masks and old necromunda figures.

Space Wolves, Blood Angels and Salamanders are the only good guys in 40k.

>Salamanders are good guys
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

>shilling a chapter that literally just went 50% rogue and had a huge civil war

Aggressors spam bolter/Flamers shots, centurions have devastator guns, an extra T/W and a 2+ save

Slightly different jobs

Where can I find more Warhammer art like this

What is GW going to do with Slaanesh?

> cool sexy scar that in no way fucks up her perfect face

Orks are the only good guys because they're just trying to have a good time, and assume everyone else is having just as good a time.

Why would you WANT more Warhammer art like that?

Damage potential is hoo-ha if you're not dumb. Three with lascannons+centurion launchers with a captain, lieutenant, and apothecary nearby will shred literally anything in one turn and (especially if in cover with RG tactics) they will not fucking die.

A little overcosted, probably. But when they get into it man, it'll take a given section of the board and tear it a new asshole

Why is her right arm so meaty

Wait, what? Did some shit go down their codex section?

Aggressors are also T5

What's a good 1k and 2k list for AdMech?

Ive got some servitors and robots im putting together, gonna get some start collecting boxes once my flgs gets them in, and later on im gonna snag a cawl off ebay. I've heard dragoons are good. Should I look to get some more dunecrawlers?

I SAID NEW! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WE'VE ALL SEEN YANGZHEY'S STUFF.

You saved that from me in that thread today, didn't you?

Farsight and pals

You mean the Dragon Warriors or is there something new?

Cause the dragon warriors wasn't that many dudes, and it was split between the sallies and BD.

IT WAS MERELY AN ACT

And to think we would have liked this 8 or so years ago. Memes fly by quickly

>Those Marine Helmets color scheme
>It is a Pre-Frog-Posting Image

holy fuck

Tau aren't good, they're just not as bad as everyone else.

GW overpriced +1W and +1 to their save.

3W 2+ vs. 2W 3+

Naw.

>445 pts for cents alone
yikes

No more tiddies that's for sure.

Nick Kyme not even once.

Dragon Warriors, pretty sure it was quite a large split. As said.

How new are you?

Don't diss brah.

>kyme

Space Lizardmen in 40k when?

Are there any list builders left that are up to date? Or am I going to have to count points values myself like a pleb?

>not posting superior cuteniddar

CAN'T EVEN POST SEXY AVATARS!

lmao the word bearers are such cucks.

>do abaddons bidding
>cant win on their own
>have to slit their wrists and beg the gods for help

H E A V Y M A S T U R B A T I O N

One of them pretty much HAS to fall to Slaanesh sooner or later.

Nids are scary now. 15 genestealers near a broodlord roll 60 attacks that hit on 2+. Rolls of 6 to wound are reaolved at AP -4 and deal 2 damage. They move 8 inches and get +1 inch to advance and charge rolls, and can do both in the same turn.

Old One Eye using scything talons has 5 attacks that reroll 1s and hit on 2+. Every hit gives him another attack.

but but.. tiddies are the main thing!

and femenine penises[/spiler]

Remove him. Isn't that obvious?

Well Lizardmen are now Daemons (of Order).
Daemons (of Chaos) cross between between games.

Stands to reason Daemons of Order can crossover too.

T Hose are some pretty horrific bolt-ons.

They're under a different section and she's a filthy half-breed! REEEEEEEE!

Just finished Black Legion.

Why can't I hold all these feels, teegee?

No.

Maybe if Forgeworld update zone mortalis.

Can someone explain the lore to me as if i were 10?
I played the games, I just didn't pay attention to the story.

Won't happen. Exodiate Eldar are gonna be the dinosaur race in 40k and they'll make more money than Seraphon will.

Alright lads! Who is the redeemed legion and who's the fallen legion gonna be?

Sort of. Company vets with SS and bolter. It only goes up to 5 men though, so you'd have to take 2 squads (breachers are 10 man, right? Haven't played HH since 8th dropped, and even then I didn't feild breachers all that often)
But on the plus side your trading larger squads for a much better invul.

Those models yours? They're pretty good, but I think you should add a fist or something to the sheild. Looks a bit bland as is.

Superhumans in space shooting things that aren't human.

Elabor8 plox

>Don't diss shit art
but why?

This is good bait

Time to use the soul grinders for the Konor campaign!

>I played the games, I just didn't pay attention to the story.

What are you 12?

Good thing you can always convert your own.

Not. You aren't getting what I'm saying. Pepe-posting wasn't very common in 2007. The paint scheme isn't frog posting. Yet it is. Meme heresy runs deep my friend, that is what you are not understanding. The foul taint of chaos has earlier roots with the same themes.

>I've been reading and all I can find that says who the good guys
Good guys from whose point of view?

The art being shit wasn't what I was referring to, but saying 'we would have liked this'. All that's change is we now do R34 40k and metapics or Trump pictures.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

>he still thinks 40k is lore is about "none of these factions are evil since every one of them does things that could be seen as terribly evil"
It's the current year. There are obvious good guys and bad guys now.

Tau are Fascist, not commies. Also, the only good faction is chaos. Let the Warp overtake you.

nobody's gonna just make you a list.
get 2 start collecting boxes, robots, more troops, and you're good. Dragoons are shit anymore :/

Nah, I like winning campaigns.

Are you saying any meme that convinces green, red and black is essentially working along the same lines?

Does this mean there is a primordial meme?

Dragooned are not good, they do nothing aside from MAYBE distract your opponent if he doesn't have a spare lascannon to BREEEM it away turn 1. That being said, here's my standard 2k list, it's served me well

>cawl
>standard dominus
>4x7 radtroopers
>2x3 gravaphrons
>datasmith and double gunboat borgs
>5 fulgurites
>2x5 Infiltrators with swords
>2x onagers with neutron laser and double stubber

Does especially well against IG I've noticed, but it's killed marine a fair few times. I've had good luck with Infiltrators and bad luck with electros, so I keep it even though I may be the only one. Vanguard+Infiltrators is great though, with the sword you wound T3 on a 2, T4 on a 3, etc.- it's damn useful.

Stuff worth looking into as well, if you like them
>ballistari are OK, can plink of an annoying target and kite people well
>plasmaphrons are badass in groups of, keep an HQ for rerolling 1's. Not cawl cause you're guaranteed to lose men with all rerolls to hit
>Icarus array will mess Tau up, screw flyers man
>fistboops are good, likely not cost-effective tho if you're into that thinking

That's all I've got, aside from cautioning to wait for IA14 (never). Also I want you to make sandpeople Skitarii now

B-but the heresy...

Only now do I notice longcat in the inquisition symbol

Abaddon and Sigismund
ashur-kai's final goodbye to Ultio

I'll buy dino-elves in a heartbeat.

Then just play some bland-ass space marines like everyone else on the planet

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about?

Hey man, i bet the Tau would make peace with North Korea if that's what you mean by 'good guys'

NK would come back and nuke them for it however.

Tis better to lose a campaign than have no standing in it whatsoever because you picked a NPC faction

Or join the tyranid swarm.

Elaborate some more because I don't care about spoilers but I want to know if it's sad enough to make it worth reading all the buildup.