How exactly did they explain away their planet and primarch disappering, their sudden color scheme change...

How exactly did they explain away their planet and primarch disappering, their sudden color scheme change, and their new giant space ship that was once clearly a planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40klib.ru/codex/Actually_codex_and_rule/Supliment_Space_Marines_Clan_Raukaan_6-th_ed_Eng.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people don't ask them embarrassing questions because they don't want to be labelled as homophobes

I guess people just assumed they got fucked by one of the heretical chapters if they even thought about it. The Dark Angels' homeworld was far away from the imperial core and information doesn't exactly travel quickly.

Because they are and always have been paragons of the Imperium

>totally not Chaos you guys, i swear these are Emperor spikes

>meow meow

>How exactly did they explain away their planet and primarch disappering
Traitor Legions attacked us
> their sudden color scheme change
We couldn't use black to express our grief.
>their new giant space ship that was once clearly a planet
It was a piece of our dear Caliban.Only the heavily shielded headquarters of our legion survived the battle with the Traitors.

Why are you asking silly questions?

No one asked about it because no one actually cared about it. Every legion had traitors, and the fallen aren't some terrible secret.

The dark angels just have aspergers.

Is that Archaon?

Not edgy enough

>Every legion had traitors

Nice try Satan but the Ultras, Salamanders, Iron Hands, Wolves and Fists all stayed loyal

It's explained by GW not giving a fuck and retconning stuff however they like

What was the old lore?

Literally "Horus did it."
The green is in remembrance of Caliban's forests.
And that's what everyone but the Deathwing/Ravenwing/Inner Circle believe.

Horus was ded

"Traitors snuck a bomb into the planets core and it exploded."
the end

Not all of them. Every traitor legion had some members who remained loyal too.

The heresy was a chaotic mess.

>It's Always Sunny character as a Dark Angel
>Not Mac

Anyone got that picture where a captain and his second talk about Space Marines chapter names and how loyalist names better fit chaos and vice-versa?

>world eaters

There's actually traitor wolves, afaik there's even a wolf chaos lord. That actually made me wonder: if there were any traitor salamanders, what god would they serve under (if any)? The one that makes the most sense to me is Nurgle, and the concept of a nurglite salamander seems to interesting to pass. Wanna discuss it, tg?

I always found dark angels to be the most interesting of the marine chapters.

Tzeentch because fire.

10k years

We know it happened, but L Johnson and Luther are the only living witnesses (yeah Cypher is an other story), the presence of Luther is only know to the grand master and nobody knows about the capital L.

Every following person knows only the things that are being told.

Half of their Legion are traitors, still are and will be. The DA do not want to make it puplic and you fucking know why.

Or just make it like the angels of absolution

If it's nurgle then it's the purge

Something about wanting to burn everything as well as purge it from existence seems like it could be salamandery

Their "change" thing that tzeentch would give them would be interesting.
>raid a city during the night because they're followers of chaos
>come back during the day and rebuild it because they're sorry for destroying

The Purge are the best nurglites

Iron hands only dont turn to chaos because they are still mega fucking pissed at fulgrim. Before that, some probably turned over though.

>Planet

Planet? destoryed in the heresy...many planets were destroyed back then...

>Primarch disappering

Ask Corax or Vulkan

>sudden color change

Does color matter that much to you brother?

>their new giant space ship

We are the FIRST legion having bash shit insane big space ships is expected

Reminder they permakilled a Slaaneshi Daemon Price by giving him too much rage.

>slaaneshi daemon prince died of a emotional overdose
I fucking loved that even though it makes no sense. All the rage giving him a fucking spiritual heart attack is 10/10 to me

When did that happen?

I wanna read it.

Caliban was as close to the Eye of Terror as Cadia. A Warp Storm Did It, obviously.

Green Armour to honour the Green Forests of Lost Caliban.

Because hes gay?

Read the Gaudinian Heresy. It is the main reason some Iron Hands are leaving the "FLESH IS WEAK" mentality.

"With steel we are stronger, but without a soul we are nothing."
>Kardan "Smashfucker" Stronos.

Right on I'll see if I can find it and give it a read.

You ask too many questions and you end up disappearing

That's actually the canon reason. Shit was fucked after the heresy. Guilliman policy of decentralizing the imperium led to the independent arms of the government growing paranoid of each other. inquisitors were purging worlds that kept records of the horus heresy and mind scrubbing remembrancers that knew too much. Sectors were facing more armed engagements every year and were undermanned for all of them.

In all of that noise and chaos one space marine chapter just did it's job. For a long while after the heresy that's all the first sons did. Sieges would be relieved, xenos were genocided,battle groups reinforced. No one had the time to investigate a chapter that didn't make more noise then it had to or track down something as mobile as a moon sized space ship

this looks like someone shopped a tiny head on it in parody,

wh40klib.ru/codex/Actually_codex_and_rule/Supliment_Space_Marines_Clan_Raukaan_6-th_ed_Eng.pdf

not him but here you go

Thanks man.

>How exactly did they explain
Gonna stop you there they don't tell anyone shit and kill anyone who finds out too much.

I count at least 9 lion faces on his person

>fanart

Ok

>LION LION LION LION LION LION LION
>WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF
I guess that confirms that Primarchs are brothers, if there was ever any doubt.

>Emperor's Children

>night lords

>(((custodies)))

>flesh tearers
>blood drinkers