Look familiar? This shit is going to crash and burn so fucking hard. Get out while you can...

Look familiar? This shit is going to crash and burn so fucking hard. Get out while you can. This is your last and final warning. I am already short with x25 leverage.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F9NtPeY
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ultimate-comeback-bitcoins-segwit2x-fork-scheduled-december-‎‎28/
steemit.com/bitcoin/@thegripp/b2x-don-t-believe-the-lies
discord.gg/6xYwtfB
bitcoinist.com/nick-szabo-bitcoin-censorship-resistance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

screenshot your short or fuck off

pump and dump server
discord.gg/F9NtPeY

Whew lad. You're about to get liquidated.

so by your charts logic we're gonna bounce back to 18k or so. and youre shorting

And get hacked? No thanks.. I have 1 million worth of Bitcoin.

It went down from 800 to 100 something during the Mt. Gox hack. I don't see it going down unless the same thing repeats with Coinbase.

He who, having once walked the path of righteousness under the lord's light chooses to sell his coins and forsake his creator is truly worse than the original nocoiner.

you know things happened in 2013 that aren't happening now, ever heard of Mt. Gox?

History always repeats itself fool. Learn by the past or get burnt.

>shorting crypto

you gon' learn today

ever heard of tether?

Trips of truth speak to us. All we need to do is listen.

I dont care what happens, Im sitting pretty on ark. If it goes down to 50c again, I am throwing in a couple hundred bucks I have lying around as rainy day money.

But I dont see that happening ever again unless it literally carks it and dies.

>I don't see it going down unless the same thing repeats with Coinbase.
how about bitfinex?

what's your liquidation price?

Bitcoin is a money laundering scam.

This is what the world's governments will end up using to ban BTC so they can implement their own crypto. New World Order, anyone?

confidential. I am not leaving out any personal information on a Chinese manga board.

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ultimate-comeback-bitcoins-segwit2x-fork-scheduled-december-‎‎28/

But looking at the picture, if the right follows the left, it already crashed and will now recover.

Bull trap head and shoulder pattern. I'm not sure if you know but look up what happened 2013.

there would need to be exchange apocalypse for gox to repeat.
that means finex bittrex coinbase and maybe binance gdax all going down together

Yes it will, just like before every major fork everyone will dump everything they an to get as much of the forked coins as they can. Happened before BTC gold, BTC cash, ETH classic, it's happening now.
Where's any news that any audit is happening that will actually reveal any problems (there aren't any to begin with)

Well it dipped again,sure but then it later went to 19k. I dont want it to dip again. I want it to go to 0.

in 2013 the price was under $1k, now in 2017 the price is over $10k, this means that if I do not sell and hold until 2021 the price should be over $100k. Why would I sell then?

Coming up on testing 16k, you better fucking hope it bounces off it OP

Bitcoin can not survive another dip. If bitcoin goes below 5k it's done forever.

>this means
Well this means you're retarded.

I know it will. I am not even worried.

Holy shit this nigger doesn't give up

Fuck off you stupid piece of shit you cost hundreds here lots of money with your zero here fear mongering

Kys

The 2017 chart looks like a windowed version of the 2013 chart that only shows the middle of that exponential increase. Ignoring the fact that millions of BTC aren't sitting on a single exchange waiting to be stolen this time and the fact that the current market is nothing like the market in 2013, Bitcoin would still go up 2x or more before crashing to follow the same pattern it did in 2013.

That said, Bitcoin is a worthless Ponzi scheme at this point and has no utility, so any fundamental analysis should put the price near 0.

You can't handle the truth.

>2013
>14k
fuck off

(You) were saying?

Watch it go down now.

Yeah, just wait years to break even lol

You poor fuck... It'll go below 3k, we'll see "bitcoin is dead, it sucks" on the news for the 900th time before it starts rallying to 500k$

But there's still time, we are barely entering the euphoria phase.

You are deluded if you still believe Bitcoin has any residual value. It's shit and any smart investor already knows it. I sold all my Bitcoins and couldn't be any happier. I give it two years max, then it will be literally worthless.

WTF!! How is everyone in there not arrested yet?

Holy shit, you'll lose everything... If Bitcoin goes under 3k, it will be done way before my 2 years prediction.

remember, if you don't pick up your phone, you can't get margin called

Pump and dump is not illegal in Crypto.

Anybody who is saying the market is going to go down is only trying to help you. It doesnt mean you pull out of all of your investment, but bank your original gains, and take a portion out like a third and let the rest ride. If we have a nasty spill like we did in 2015, it won't matter because at this point you're playing with the house's money. And if you need to cash out a large amount, you might want to consider crypto-friendly funds like Woodfine that will either let you cash out large amounts, or you can just keep your money in the fund for as long as you want and you get a better return than you do having it sit in the bank. Then just withdraw as needed for life necessities and keep the rest in the fund. Then it really doesnt matter if the Bitcoin market goes to 0 or 1 million, you're covered both ways. And yes, this is how the rich get richer. You're welcome. Legit Canadian registered fund. RLX tokens are the access gateway to the Woodfine fund.

I did my TA on BTC and I concluded that after the double bottom that happened a few days ago bitcoin will go to around 17.5 and after that it will complete head and shoulders formation which means it will dip to 7k. You are all welcome.

lol jokes

I hope you short then post pics

hahahaha

get fucked late adopter.

All the FUD shills ignore this

not an argument. looks like you lost

Pretty sure that's not true. Why would crypto be exempt? Is it not considered an asset?

BUT BUT BUT...bitcoin is too BIG too fail, right??????

those are scam servers. the admins know the coin to be pumped early, and by the time the users know the coin it is already in the dump phase

have fun getting dumped upon like a dumbshit pajeet

Usually, if you pay for membership you get a heads up before the masses. Never tried it though.

Are you retarded as well? I was pointing out that that user was assuming causation where there is none. You failed your fourth grade reading comprehension, am I right?

>ad hominem
>arguments
fuck off nigger

No you don't. Now kill yourself and enjoy being part of the next collage.

LMAO who's using ad-hominem's?? The argument was that there was no causation, but you're too stupid to understand. There, I layed it out for you to understand. You good now?

>bubble thread #3795

Don't put me in there mate.. if you do you will face consequences.

they announce it days in advance. you have plenty of time to pull out before the actual pump is supposed to begin

the admins have already accumulated, they will dump when the coin gets announced. so they are the only ones at fault, everyone else just loses their money.

Bitcoin crashed in 2013/2014 because of Mt. Gox imploding; I'm not that huge on Bitcoin Core since they opted for Segwit and shit, but still, if it were to crash, it wouldn't be because of correlation with its past valuation during that time—which was primarily driven by something that came totally out of left field.

Mind you, there are other factors at play here. To my knowledge, all Bitcoin ASIC miners—the operation of which are one of the primary factors behind Bitcoin's high value—can easily be configured to mine Bitcoin Cash, and anyone who at all values the integrity of their currency is not gonna want to use this centralized shitcoin thing that Bitcoin Core has become—and they're certainly not gonna want to pay the kind of money that a Bitcoin Core transfer entails.

Probably would be wise to at least have a hedge in Bitcoin Cash, or otherwise, alts; Core is being smashed pretty hard by organizations like Bitstream. It is a damn shame.

You sweating yet?

That 25x liquidation is just clearing out space in its new vault for your stash.

you have still presented exactly 0 arguments and are continuing with simple ad hom attacks

fuck off pajeet

>Core

God damn it Roger, you're worse than feminists and their obsession with language. It's fucking bitcoin, and the other shit is bitcoin cash, or bitcoin crash as its become to the masses who aren't good at understanding trade psychology and jumped on BCH during its two big run ups and got heavily dumped on by exchanges being incapable of handling the volatility and volume spikes.

You're hurting crypto.

>they announce it days in advance
and the info doesn't leak? fuck off with your scam discords, pajeet

If it goes to 16.2k you're liquidated then ?
Fucking can't wait.

But you know what I'm 100% sure you're larping so you don't have this short and will come back when btc is 18k and tell us it's a double top and crash soon.

make sure you include the post about him being a bitcoin millionaire.

top lmao

RIP

If this is true OP is liquidated already

Fuck of LARP'er

It's a double bottom though

if everyone could tell the future from "hrmmm this graph looks like a cum trap better start guzzling!" then nobody would bother trading, pajeet. fuck off

Core is now totally different, internally. This is the shameful part of it; the face of crypto—the reason for the market's meteoric rise to unbelievable success—is now something that's largely managed by a group of Bilderberg control freaks who try to censor anyone who speaks up against them, and who are succeeding at making the operability of the Bitcoin blockchain reliant on, like, five central nodes. If we don't correct this problem now, we'll be stuck with these people having complete control of our currency in a few years. The best way to fight this—currently—is to simply adopt Bitcoin Cash. If that becomes centralized in the future, then similarly, we MUST adopt another currency. They don't want Veeky Forums NEETs, students who have massive loans hanging over their heads, and anyone else who gets screwed over by their system suddenly owning a bunch of money. If they gain complete control over half of their world's currency, then there will come a time that they decide where money can be sent and where it can't.

I’m not a cryptolibertarian faggot and I don’t care at all about: centralization, Jews, or banks. I just want to make money. And that means I want BTC to go up. The end.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@thegripp/b2x-don-t-believe-the-lies

B2X is a scamfork. Jaap just wants to get rich quick and is luring you in with false promises

>I'm the problem
>but the problem wont fuck me, only others

Pump & dump coming soon guys, get ready for free money

discord.gg/6xYwtfB

Yeah lets hop on the centralized chinkshit coin.. Just how about we forget both and go the Monero way instead?

There's just no good way to affect a shift in adoption that's not confusing as hell. I'm no crypto-economic mastermind, but I'm heavily steeped in crypto, and it's hard for me to understand the market interplay with BTC and BCH, and largely that's what the masses want to understand.

How the fuck is the world going to learn that BCH is a more reasonable route forward for bitcoin when they can't understand the role of either one, let alone the technical aspects of each, even leaving along the fact that BCH constantly has so much drama around it?

Major difference is, in 2013, NO ONE gave a FUCK avoit bitcoin. Now every fag normie and their retard mom is talking about "investing" in Bitcoin.

That said, I hope to God you're right so I can buy more.

Only thing that's going to pump is my fucking 12 gauge and the only thing that's going to dump is your hole filled body in the Ganges for your friends to enjoy.

what date?

Looks like i was right after all. Down we go. Final warning.

fuck off with your scam groups pajeet

we’ve been trying to warn them, wait until after new year to mid january

one red candle on a 1m plot doesn't mean shit pajeet. fuck off

also, king bitcoin needs to die. the sooner the better

There's nothing wrong with segwit.
There's nothing wrong with LN.
There's everything wrong with BCash.

Fucking autists. Can't wait for muh big blocks to get spammed the fuck out, then you'll learn.

I'm gonna gather money till march and invest heavily again.

What exchange are you using to short?

get da water gun she's goin down

uh your coins is crashing no bullshit crashing right now.

Sigh... i tried to warn you.

>Core is now totally different, internally.
Literally a 1000+ member open source project. Kys.

>Bitcoin blockchain reliant on, like, five central nodes.

God. this is EXACTLY what Bcash wants. You can't centralize the network of Bitcoin because THANKS TO THE NODES ARE NOT BIG SO ANYONE CAN HOST THEM.

> Bitcoin Cash. If that becomes centralized in the future

Bcrash is already CENTRALIZED. 90% of hashrate is from Jihan Wu, 51%+ of nodes come from virtual hosts (controlled by the same people, "Alibaba" hosted, look it up)

The fucking shitshow will end when the network gets spam attacked, and you can no longer download the blockchain, just like what happened with ETH, which is no longer viable to download the blockchain.

KYS.

So we should just hold for another 4 years and our money will 10x?
nice

I like how you accuse Btc of the faults that are actually of BCH. Typical talmudic mind trick. Nobody is falling for your tricks here Shlomo

>You can't centralize the network of Bitcoin because THANKS TO THE NODES ARE NOT BIG SO ANYONE CAN HOST THEM.

Its better to not have centralized nodes though. I mean you can keep arguing that "Almost everyone has thousands and thousands of dollars to spare lol"

You wont be convincing anyone with this argument. Plus the government regulation. plus the fact that you will need to have a reputation for being reliable so people are willing to pay the 80 USD to connect to your channel.

Your fucked man, you have no counter arguments for this shit. I everyone with half a brain would rather just jump to an alt that doesn't suck complete ass.

>1000+ member open source project
they adopted segwit and they're implementing the lightning network
it doesn't matter how transparent any of this is—the goal is centrtalization. They want control.

>You can't centralize the network of Bitcoin because the nodes are small enough for anyone to host them
Back in 2009, a 4GB RAM requirement for the blocksize was quite demanding for the average user—but not out of the question. Similarly, 32GB now is quite demanding, but not at all out of reach for someone who is willing to spend money to make money. The advantage of having requirements that demand an initial investment—but not at all one that will put a lot of people who are serious about their decisions out of commission—is that you have a bunch of people spending a good amount of money each to mine the currency. If they're smart, they will never sell at a loss, and the value of the currency will increase. The barriers for entry being very low don't really do much for the network, as the devices that would contribute their collective hashing power would be pretty weak anyway; you still have the need for off-chain, centralized solutions that don't play by the rules of the blockchain (such as segwit and the lightning network) being run on a few nodes. This /is/ centralization.
As the other user had claimed, anyone can host a node on the network—but that doesn't mean much when the nodes that you'd be able to run because of this are all pretty weak anyway. This is reflected by the fact that people are paying the equivalent of $140 per transaction with Bitcoin Core at this point. Bitcoin cash is dealing with fewer transactions, but conversely, has a much lower network hashrate at this point—and transaction fees are substantially lower ($0.30 last time I checked), but still a good enough of an amount to be a small incentive for continued mining on the network.
I'll maybe continue this in another post later on; too long.

The correct way to say it is that "anyone can run a fairly useless node that wont get very many people to use it."

You wont have enough BTC tied up in the channel. people have to pay a fee to connect to your node. You wont have good hardware to maintain the node. You wont really have incentives to spend the money on a decent node anyway.

Anyone can fail to run a node essentially.

So you shorted based on.....A current graph that almost looks like another graph.....Idiot

>The tethering
>The 200$feening

1) Bitcoin is not centralized as long as big blockers don't win.

2) LN DOES NOT centralize Bitcoin. It's open source, it works like Tor. Ignore Gavincoin, Mike Hernia, Fyookball, Faketoshi and all these losers. Satoshi on LN:

bitcoinist.com/nick-szabo-bitcoin-censorship-resistance/

Seriously. It's over for you nocoiners and altcoiners. BITCOIN HAS ALREADY WON. What you are seeing is cope about this fact. But give it time, and things will fall into place