Is being captured by the Dark Eldar the worst fate in 40k?

Is being captured by the Dark Eldar the worst fate in 40k?

The worst is tripping over and falling into a pain glove with nobody around to turn it off

>that baby shit
it doesent even keep you alive to sustain your torture through the millenia- thats chump change in commoragh

Close second to being tormented by daemons.

As says, the Dark Eldar are pretty bad.
But even they can't rape your soul inside out like Slaanesh can.

Not if you are captured by Succubi.

Didn't the Path of the Dark Eldar book say at one point that dying from daemons was merciful compared to what the Archon would have done?

I think it was an Archon that rebelled or something along the lines of that?

What is hyperbole

Dying and going to Slaanesh is the one thing that scares even Deldar

That is definately something a Dark Eldar would tell you.

Also, getting killed by a daemon is not the same thing as being purposefully tormented by them.

Using something a lot of people may get as an example: it's like comparing being tortured by the sickest psychopath serial killer to being tortured by Satan himself.

I don't know man. I'm sure you've read the story where they take teenage russian girls, amputate all their limbs surgically, then mount them on mooring hooks so they can be suspended from the ceiling. They chop out your tongue, deafen you over time with extremely loud music, hook you up with a feeding tube, then torture you sexually until you barely resemble a human. Next step is to sell your quadriplegic fleshlite ass to the highest bidder, knowing you'll never be able to express your discomfort, particularly when compared to the torture you've already been through.

I mean, I know that's a made up story people on gorgish fap to, but the mundane horror of people being able to actually do that to someone superceeds any magical satan torture you can think of.

Deldar have souls that persist, unlike humans, who just dissolve

To be fair like said, they only fear it because their souls actually persist unlike the common Mon-Keigh.

I think that to an Aeldari the worst thing to happen would be to go to She-Who-Thirsts but to the other races I have no doubt being captured by the True Kin is a more horrifying prospect than the Daemons.

Simply because the True Kin get to decide when you are released from life, unlike the daemons who will just devour your soul.

Nothingness is a blessing compared to the treats the True Kin have in store.

No, this worse fate is being captured by the Iron Warriors. Those fuckers are legit evil as fuck

the point is, torture inflicted by supernatural beings is beyond what mortals are capable of. you endure pain with senses you don't have, on level unimaginable in the real world, so on, so forth.

dark eldar, or psycho killers, are torturers and bringers of suffering. daemons and gods are suffering made sentient, and they do things to you in a realm of suffering.

Depends how submissive you are you can deal with it by remembering the 3 L's:
Learn to
Love
Lewdness.

The daemonculaba is nothing to the Talos Pain Engine, even the Cronos is worse than a little reverse C-Section.
Made Sentient by the True Kin.
Also not all the daemons and gods bring suffering, in fact Papa Nurgle prevents suffering in his children.

Second behind being tormented by chaos, though this follows immediately, doesn't it? They actively feed a soul to slaanesh.

Daemonculaba ain't even the worst part, it's more so the fact that the IW view slaves and cultists with such little regard that they don't care what they do to them and view it as a means to an end as human lives and souls are merely tools for them to use. This uncaring efficiency honestly makes them more horrifying than chaos

No they drink the souls of slaves to stave off She-Who-Thirsts, since She is constantly nibbling at the True Kin's souls.
Yeah, they are both pretty bad ways to end up though you are more likely to die with the IW than with the True Kin (which is a blessing).

>human souls dissolve
Xeno-lover scumbab. How do you explain that time the Emperor summoned the ghosts of former legions to help him in battle?
In fact, a human soul can beat the shit out of whatever xeno-soul your boypussy craves the dick from.

Strong souls survive, the Emperor is undeniably strong (as are his Astartes).
The common Mon-Keigh is a weak and forgettable creature and as such their soul is dissolved upon death faithful or heretic.

>How do you explain that time the Emperor summoned the ghosts of former legions to help him in battle?

They are warp constructs that the Emperor created. You know, the Angel of Fire in Mlect. They aren't really people.

We have seen in ADB's other novels what happens to souls when they enter the Warp. Even MoM you are referencing. Drach'nyen zooms through people dissolving in the Warp. Then you have Khayon atomising a Space Wolf. The Space Wolf died so fast that his soul didn't notice he died until the Warp wshed over it and started dissolving it.

But an omnipotent evil being can do things so awful they literally cannot even be imagined. After all, how can anything exceed the god of excess?

Slaanesh probably has a super-extra-deluxe-dungeon-of-pleasure-and-pain reserved for the souls of Haemonculi who finally fall into Xer grasp, filled with pleasures and horrors beyond the imagining of even the most depraved Dark Eldar. How else would xe have fun with them?

The only real hope for those who fall into daemons grasp is they just are not interesting enough to be bother keeping around.

Molech*

>on level unimaginable in the real world
Exactly, which means you have no frame of reference for how bad things are, and will eventually become jaded over time.

See, I can buy this, an endless dungeon filled with bullshit, but that assumes you've already lived your life and die, using your experience as a frame of reference. By denying someone's life, AND turning it into torture, you can still have them in the hell-furnace, but is it really that bad compared to what they endured during their mortal life? Would it even be hell-torture at that point, or is all that jazz just subjective wankery?

Either way, temporal subjective torture is more imminent and thus more terrifying than eternal displaced torture.

Haemonculi are pain personified.
If causing pain is an art then they are the Picasso and Van Goghs of pain(ting).
While She-Who-Thirsts is Excess personified, I stand by my statement that the Haemonculi are much more skilled at inflicting agony than her, why wouldn't they be?
They, and the other True Kin, created She-Who-Thirsts.
Also, the Chaos gods are not Omnipotent.
Far from it.
Even Tzeentch needs his minion (who's name escapes me) to look into the future.

Human souls > Xeno souls
That was one of those doppleganger xenos, not a human.

No, you are a dumbass if you think this. The Chaos Gods are the ultimate masters of a realm with no limit, of infinite possibility. Slaanesh is everything the Eldar ever thought up and much much more. He is excess and excess PAIN is his speciality. Slaanesh will always push the limit to reach perfect, looking always for the perfect torture fir everyone. You can wank the Haemonculi back and forth but in truth they are creatures of the material realm and so they are mundane and limited compared to Chaos.

>Even Tzeentch needs his minion (who's name escapes me) to look into the future.

Godamnit. Looks that we have a novice here. Kairos Fateweaver says that while Tzeentch holds all the threads of fate, they mutable and ever branching so his foresight will always have a margin of error no matter how he is good at it. Kairos being thrown in the Well of Eternity was meant to help Tzeentch attain perfect foresight.

>Human souls > Xeno souls

Humans souls are worthless than Eldar souls to daemons.

You could argue Emperor and his Children ≠ True Kin > Mon-Keigh > Other.
You'd be wrong but it would hold more weight than Human > Xeno
>Be Omnipotent
>Needs a minion for Perfect Foresight
You're very smart and I am amazed at your knowledge of the Warhammer 40k Universe.

>You're very smart and I am amazed at your knowledge of the Warhammer 40k Universe.

Omnipotent =/= Omniscient

And I am amazed at your lack of argument. The fact remains every torture the Dark Eldar thought up Slaanesh already knows and considering that Slaanesh exists in a realm without time he has the eternity to think up, implement, test, and experiment with new tortures. He doesn't have to run after materials. He can think up an create anything he desires in his/her realm.

So acting like that the Dark Eldar who at best have 20K years of experience at their work with a deity that have been doing it for literally an eternity that stretches from the start of the universe to its end, is mindbogglingly stupid.

It's a toss up between them and Slannesh

Start of the universe my arse.
The Aeldari birthed She-Who-Thirsts you retard.
What's more, the True Kin can keep you alive for decades upon decades.
Like said, temporal subjective torture is more imminent than eternal displaced torture and thus much worse.

There was no argument by the way, just you wanking over how great the Chaos gods (who needed to be created by mortals) are, I admit I am biased towards the Aeldari so I can't really hold your bias against you. And I will concede I spazzed out and mixed up the meanings of omnipotent and omniscient, a rather common mistake in my defense.

Nope, In Gav Thorpes novel, the Eldar refer to Slaanesh as the mother of Khaine. Also they refer to her as both the child and PARENT of the Eldar race. A goddess-god that's both young and ancient.

Why the fuck did you ignore that time does not exist in the Warp? Slaanesh always existed in the Warp.

> decades upon decades.

While Slaanesh can keep you alive for eternity. Forcing whatever physical form she desires on, and altering your psyche in any way she wishes.

>There was no argument by the way, just you wanking over how great the Chaos gods (who needed to be created by mortals) are

The Chaos Gods predate the mortals that created them. Daemons of Chaos, like Be'lakor, was present before the War in Heaven and they were a threat to the Old Ones.

Either way, I find the Haemonculi scarier, even if they're not as powerful as a court of Slaaneshi daemons. There's just something more visceral about them. The Warp is metaphorical and without form, so it's kind of hard to imagine that fate or contextualize it - it's a vague, indeterminate terror.

It's the same reason why, despite the horrific shit Iron Warriors and Slaaneshi cultists and Inquisitors do, I can't quite find any of it as disturbing as the Black Lab guys from Infinity.

"Thousands upon thousands of years later, when the Eldar race traveled to the stars and forged a great empire, they grew decadent and indulgent. Their thoughts and emotions coalesced in the Warp into a new and deadly god - Slaanesh. The birth of Slaanesh and the Fall of the Eldar heralded the end of the Eldar pantheon. Slaanesh slew the Eldar gods viciously - Lileath, Asuryan, even the old, blind Morai-Heg were murdered by Slaanesh. Khaine, the mightiest warrior of the gods did battle with Slaanesh in the Warp and was cast down, eventually shattered into a million pieces that became his Avatars. Thus did Lileath's prophecy come true, and the Eldar were the cause of Khaine's destruction - even as he battled to save them. Slaanesh is the youngest God in the Chaos pantheon."

Obvious copy and paste but it gets the info across.

Also, it may be true that She-Who-Thirsts could keep you alive for eternity.
Though that would require restraint from the Literal god of excess, your soul would be devoured rather than tortured forevermore.

>Obvious copy and paste but it gets the info across.

It has no point. Like i said, time is meaningless in the Warp.

Be'lakor who is a creation of Slaanesh has memories of the Eldar first homeworlds and the Necrontyr first Necropolis.

>your soul would be devoured rather than tortured forevermore.

Guess what? The Eldar are the latter. Slaanesh tortures Eldar souls forever as payment for rejecting her.

Gellar Field failure.

All the lovable cartoon characters that inhabit the warp will event horizon your ass.

>Be'lakor who is a creation of Slaanesh has memories of the Eldar first homeworlds and the Necrontyr first Necropolis
Source?

What?
She-Who-Thirsts has an insatiable hunger for Aeldari souls, it has fuck all to do with rejection.

You keep spouting the same shit and while time may be meaningless in the warp things that don't exist yet don't exist yet and things that exist exist.
Warp or no warp, She-Who-Thirsts was birthed by the Aeldari and then slaughtered most of there pantheon.
But this is going off topic and I'm getting bored of you repeating yourself.

Might pop by to see the source though.

Pretty sure Be'lakor is not a Prince of Slaanesh.

"Ahriman : The First Prince".

>t has fuck all to do with rejection.

Then read "Aurelian".

>You keep spouting the same shit and while time may be meaningless in the warp things that don't exist yet don't exist yet and things that exist exist.

Because you idiotically implied that the Dark Eldar are older than Slaanesh and disbelieved that Slaanesh always existed in the Warp even back then at the start of the universe. You keep throwing irrelevant things.

The Chaos Gods united to create Be'lakor. He is the creation of all four of them. And guess what? He predates the Fall by thousands of years if not millions of years.

Nurgle does not keep is followers from suffering. The opposite. They get so much of it they font really care or feel anything anymore.

Believing demons.

You don't have to believe anything. Check the fluff. Be'lakor is the first Daemon Prince of Chaos.

Doombreed is a daemon prince of Khorne, created in the medieval ages long long before the Fall. Be'lakor predates that guy.

No there must be a 40k equivalent of watching QPR play away from home.

That art is pretty shit.

If you're an Ork its like being kidnapped to an all-you-can-eat buffet by sorority girls

You DO realize that the concept of "Time" has literally *no* meaning within the Warp right? The Chaos God's are fullblown acausal, meaning that the normal state of cause and effect has no bearing on them. In fact, Slaanesh was even manipulating events far in the past of the Eldar empire in order to ensure its birth further down the line. You clearly have no idea how Chaos functions if even something as simple as thisoon eludes you.

What did user mean by this

"This art from when 40K was still drawing heavy inspiration from the 2000AD anthologies is pretty shit."
No you.

>He doesn't know about the Eldar Gods, M'kar, or all the other Warp entities straight up deleted from existence

>Eldar Gods

They aren't deleted from existence. They are merely slumbering inside Slaanesh. Yriel saw the future where the Eldar lay low Slaanesh. The Eldar Gods all rise again to their glory.

>Believing anything can defeat a Chaos God
LMAO

>mfw I am the end of She Who Thirsts

That or being blessed by nurgle

Necrons can.

If Necrons close the warp, bye bye.

>Hogtied by Ahriman in a finger snap

Building the wall, won't make Mexico disappear.

Without souls the chaos gods will die out.

The warp won't cease to exist, but the chaos gods will.

You are retarded and grown up on anime.

The very second Necromunda is back I'm starting a Redemptionists gang led by Tomas de Torquemada.

No, they won't.

>have no armour and exposed skin
>get destroyed by flashlights immediately

>flashlight pieces skin
>this does nothing
>destroy upper torso
>it regenerates

Now that's just bullshit

See the thing about that is that as long as souls exist, the chaos gods won't die, because as has earlier been stated, they are acausal. They exist always, so even if the warp is sealed up, if it's ever unsealed at any point in time where souls still exist, they will continue to exist. The only way to wipe out chaos gods is to destroy all soul-bearing life in the universe. And at that point it doesn't really matter if they exist or not does it?

that is a valid response to everything about eldar in any situation

Out of all the races in 40k and beyond, eldar are my least favorite
Cheating pointy ear'd bastards are way to op

What if I pledge my soul to Nurgle during the tortures of deldar? Will they just kill me off since I cant feel pain anymore?

>cant feel pain
thats what you think, its just an excuse to get fancy really

personally i hate dwarves/smallfolk, and wookies

also catpeople

They will. They were created by the psychic beings mental energies and literally feed on them. Did you forget that Nurgle was created by the black plague or Khorne by the mongol bloodbath? How could they exist without something to fed them?

Closing the warp will instantly kill all psychic races.

>Did you forget that Nurgle was created by the black plague or Khorne by the mongol bloodbath?
pretty sure thats not cannon anymore- since khorne was around since the first time an animal killed another and nurgle the first plague

>cat people

>not cannon
Oh really? Damn. I am corrected then.

Still, did they reset the 'all races who depend on the warp instantly die if closed' thing too? Because if so they would still be wiped out.

>Closing the warp will instantly kill all psychic races.
and opening it again allows the potential for more psychic races to come into existence.

Who would open it again?

And if they did, who said the new chaos gods would be exactly like previous?

>'all races who depend on the warp instantly die if closed'
no idea, it would prabably kill psykers- and more with infrastructure damage, but pariahs/null zones exist and people have survived being in/near those

being a Rubric marine must suck

>They will. They were created by the psychic beings mental energies and literally feed on them.

The lore outright states that Chaos will kill every single being in the galaxy and it will continue trucking around. Your move. Find a source that says they are going die.

>OP asked what would be the worst possible fate in 40K.
>Carnac ruins the thread because someone suggested an answer that did not involve Chaos.
Modern Veeky Forums, everyone!

gellar field failure

>modern
Carnac's been ruining threads since 2012 at least. Though back then he namefagged as TIDF.

you're not fucking getting it. They wouldn't be new chaos gods. they'd be the same ones. They're acausal. As long as they exist, they will always exist, because they do.

Another reason of why nu-chaos sucks.

well get used to it. everything will be made hateful. that's how things properly die. they don't shut down in their glory days they keep going and getting worse till in 6 years time you come across a games workshop, walk inside and immediately vomit. and then pretend it doesn't exist and that you just lost interest in 40k and that it's still exactly as you remember.

Spess meringues don't maintain consciousness in the warp. They aren't mentally any different from regular people aside from things like reaction times and other gene mods. It's only psykers that have make an impact in the warp.

no less than 3 people have said going through the warp

>Be'lakor

Oh God it's Carnac.

>mfw I haven't been hanging around a whole year yet and I'm already seeing this pattern
>mfw I can already recognize his 'no speculation is allowed except when it benefits Chaos' bullshit within 3 posts

So... just one year after GW/BL writers went full Chaos fanboy and started shoving Chaos wank into everything?

...Are we sure this guy isn't a GW writer operating under a pseudonym?

Cant be worse than being stuck on the Golden Throne.

>Mfw the eldars greatest hope is a keeper of secrets fucking with them.

Nope,being obliterated by a null tops even that.

>A psyker being raped by a pariah

No, the worst thing that can happen to you is getting stuck in a thread that gets Shit up by Carnac

You don't even need to be a psyker.Just not being a null makes you vulnerable.
And i thought the null was bad

A Pariah assassin deletes your soul. So you won't feel nothing. after you die.

If I got you in the face, then your souls will go to the Warp where it will dissolve. It's said to be a painful experience akin to burning to death.