Not trying to distract from all the crypto happenings but I have 31 ounces of silver and my hands are getting weak

Not trying to distract from all the crypto happenings but I have 31 ounces of silver and my hands are getting weak.

How high is the price gonna rise?

>silver price rising

nigga what? this shit trading sideways for years.

>t.50,000 ounces hodler

m8 you rally have 50k???? i have 3k oz and i hate myself for buying it

looks pretty ripe for a 2x though

>tfw unironically 1488oz of Ag

dipping, sell now

Bost your stack fags

melt it into a dagger

Stupid ass , PM are long term hold, Jan should be another sale going on. Hopefully

After the EMP I will be king.

price is manipulated
rumors it will 5x in 2018

Silver has been on my mind lately. Thinking about buying a kilo or 2 and hodling. It just seems badass to have precious metals

Im stocking up just incase mcafee pumps it.

My dad is really big into silver and I always call him a cuck and taunt him with my crypto gains. (he'd probably be all over crypto if he wasn't too much of a brainlet).

For Christmas he got me this really sweet silver Bitcoin coin. I was pretty touched.

This
tfw right wing burger and hold couple hundred ozs of silver. It’s dirt cheap right now, and although lately it has performed poorly from an investment standpoint, at the very least it serves as a hedge against hyperinflation/usd collapse, etc. I think everybody should hold 5-15% of their wealth in precious metals. People tend to associate pm holders as prepping for some kind of apocalyptic scenario, and if that actually did happen then metals would probably be worth fuck all, but in the event of a large scale recession (or worse) PM value will increase as people move into them.

I actually wouldn't doubt this. Historically it has been 10:1 ratio silver to gold. So for every 10 Oz silver you had 1 Oz gold in price. Right now it's like 5-6:1. Either gold is over valued or silver is under valued. Take your pick.

>0
ofc, i was there, i was the christmas tree...

i mean this would be the woke option

Metals are the ultimate hold. They're good for recessions and crashes, and we're overdue for one now. The market hasn't been allowed to correct in several decades.

Buy high, sell low.

Fucking hell. Wish my dad was still alive to have seen all this crazy shit. That's really awesome user. Spend time with him while you still can.

>Either gold is over valued or silver is under valued

Both, but silver more so, since it's cheaper and easier to buy in the quantities necessary to manipulate it.

Where do you buy this?

Lol keep waiting for that crash, it’s right around the corner, any day now ........

I have 31oz of gold in a box labeled "Au pair" in my basement.

I was going to make a meta joke about how all Veeky Forums talks about is crypto, but every poster so far as beaten me to it, so...

There's some books on crashes where survivors say metals were not much more valuable than cash. They traded gold for food or weapons but not everyone wants metals because lots of people are stupid as fuck and only know paper as money. Others only want food or survivor items.
I think metals are for the recovery after a crash or for moving somewhere that is not as bad.

i wanted to dump some of my stack at the local freemason's we buy gold shit shack at the farmers market but he didn't want my silver eagles. he took a few shitbars off my hands at least.

Silver $24 EOY, Gold 3K EOY as everyone uses it to cash out ahead of The Taxman. bE IN MONERO OR SILVER AND GOLD BY DEC 31ST. RUSH JUST STARTED 6 HOURS AGO. NOT A DRILL.

I myself thought about cashing out in gold.
Did anyone hear about the planned Texas gold exchange and gold credit cards?