So this will bleed to 1 sat unless they release Wraith Protocol today?

So this will bleed to 1 sat unless they release Wraith Protocol today?

Other urls found in this thread:

theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wraith wont do shit, most people wont use it, new money doesnt understand. Buy hype sell news. Enjoy crashmas deluded vergeys

sell now?
im sad

when this MAFIA fuds it to the ground, you know u invested your money right... the same with LINK... this is going to the moon. After yesterday organized FUD i'm 100% convinced i cant invest my money better than XVG.

I'm hoping it goes below where I bought in at, so I can buy more.

going to 0.5-$1 in January...

Lol it’s never going back up to 2k sats.
This was a well played PnD u stupid faggot

just bought another 100k

You know Wraith Protocol doesn't even exist, right?

Pump to 3 Billion??
I heard the same at 20 and 200 sats btw

no, expect one last push before they "release" wraith, probably another "phase" which adds only stealth address without the private ledger.

You understimate normies autism feeded by McAfee shill.

Buy sumokoin.

There has been a lot of fake bullshit being spewed about xvg lately. I think it's an okay coin, but there are so many better privacy coins out there that I just took my profit and left for other coins (xmr, blackedcoin and pivx are much better currencies).

What if there is no mafia? What if it doesn't take a conspiracy of fudders to see that the developers lied countless times, missed their own deadlines countless times, and needed McShitinmymouth's help to pump this one last time to unload their bags and disappear?

>waiting for months
Try years

The FUD after Verge hit 30 cents is unbelievable. FUD of the year

>FUD

Must be a nucoiner.

Verge is going to a thousand [spoiler] dollars [/spoiler]

target is 2000 usd dubs confirm

Don't put this dirt on the same level as LINK.

have at least a million of XVG? and accumulating?

take one look at the graph textbook pnd lmao

The slow bleed of sats is super obvious of the sell off the past few days

Feels like its going to the fucking floor to me

This is literally the new Confido / DGB

Sumo passed my BS test and I unironically just bought. Thanks user.

We need to meme "Vergins BTFO"

theripplecryptocurrency.com/verge-hoax-investors-lose-millions/
>pnd
>fud
>kek

Tldr it was a shine with millions of followes.

Order book on Craptopia looks good.

All I ever do is buy and hold.

Just sold and used the profits to buy ICX.

It's all hype literally, rebranding of doge coin dark to verge, then they added a few things to lure in normies, wraith being one of them. See what they did? They pumped and dumped it a few times, there may be 1 or 2 pnd's left, but it's real risky, beware if you go that route.

who else fell for the fud yesterday?

i lost 800 XVG from panic selling and panic rebuying within 10 minutes

fml

LOL holy shit what a sneaky pajeet

Pumping XVG soon.

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

I fell for it, but sold at the start of the dip didn’t really lose out, made a small profit. The rumours leading up to yesterday’s FUD and then the low key “announcements” spooked me.

Moved what I had to ICX, don’t wanna move it out. Gonna buy back into XVG during these dips.

I think the attention XVG gets alone makes it a valuable proposition. The marketing, name, logo, and buzzwords sort of guarantees normie cash. If it didn’t have potential, why would there be so much focus on FUD and making early buyers sell low to whales?

Just be patient and buy back in over time. Crypto is fast, but if you miss out today you’ll find another opportunity tomorrow.

its moooning its glowing

exactly... XVG is the future. Get in for months... and just wait... Verge has higher volume than XRP with x20 market capitalisztion... INCREDIBLE. GO VERGE GO, wraith is BEHIND THE DOOR

This. It's bottomed.

There is no fud, there's only the devs lies and failures to meet their own deadlines.

Explain this recovering and pre-mooning phase, if this is indeed a shit coin and a wraith protocol is a bullshit.