If you invested in raiblock when I told you about it 2 days ago you would have 60% gains today...

If you invested in raiblock when I told you about it 2 days ago you would have 60% gains today.So I'm telling you today again and will be here in another 2 days to repeat everything I just said.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Comfiest hold of my life. In at 60 cents. All else is red and RAIBLOCKS DONT GIVE A FUCK

if you sucked my dick when I told you about it 2 days ago you would have sucked my dick 2 days ago

Good one, I'm sorry they banned begging threads cause you'll need one.

lol come on OP, user was kind of funny

Sittin comfy as fuck right now. wish I could afford more :S

Sure, I'm not going to argue sense of humor but I find his to be lacking.

Same brother :D

Man I'm glad I traded my $USD shitcoins on this at 2.7 a piece for 500 pieces.. Comfi as fuck.

My gains with this coin

woke up with it at $7 now it's at $8

fuck me. Wish I bought sooner. Is this thing going to keep going?

>mfw it'll be as big in market cap as IOTA by Valentines day and it hasn't even been listed on major exchanges

I hope so. I've been trying to dump btc into mercatox so I can fucking buy more. FML, should've done etherium

Is it worth to buy it now?

from when I posted last it's gone to $9 and climbing, user. Do it now if you want the risk. This is my third time posting so I'm starting to look like a shill though.

This is the first time I've ever made any gains like this. I'm shaking

Read up on it, it's a top 5 coin 100%, 7000tx/s feeles

feeless*

You guys have 1 hour to sell, dumping 300k XRB today.

kys you fucking sour puss

if you cant handle it, you know where you can go to

motherfuck dude, I've been sleeping on it since like $3 and have been meaning to buy in the past couple of days, shit is heartbreaking

how much of a cuck would I be if I all-in'd my 1 ETH into rai right now

me too thanks

big if tru

fomo is strong though

bro please do. I will buy that shit up so fast if this market dips again. I've only got scraps left to buy with and can't get more till later. There's no way this wouldn't climb from all the attention

Oh shit, it's the 1 million rayblocks guy

But wouldn’t it just drop the price and then rise back due to the advantages of the system?

i am dumping 392XRB in half an hour
get out en buy again.

The best is yet to come

The fuck is with bitgrail??

The chart is static, no movement in the order boxes.

Plenty of market volume, and I have an acceptable internet connection

Bitgrail is fucked, order book on Mercatox paper thin, dump postponed.

>get interested in rai
>start researching
>your POW is done via human captcha solving
>realise millions of 3rd worlders are getting sent to the ray mines to mine raiblocks

lmao

Not really, also it's price is really manipulated due ti it being on only like 2 exchanges.

If you want to get in you should wait for a dip.

So what does this coin do, explain to a brainlet

Okay, is it better to get doge rather than btc to buy xrb?

IF YOU AREN'T MEMEING THEN CRASH IT. PLEASE CRASH IT I HAVE TO BUY MORE

instant, feeless transactions with limitless scalability

Just feeless transactions in about 10 seconds. No biggie.

Guys check out the raiblocks subreddit. AnIOTA dev claims he found a vulnerability in XRB.

not seeing that

On bitgrail you can use litecoin, ethereum and others to buy it

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7m7v13/audit_of_raiblocks/

CLAIMS ... key word

>hey I noticed that it didn't say against some attacks (that I won't mention)
>if you pay me in iota or btc then I'll examine it
>also if you help me examine it too, but I won't be paying you. Only me.

yeah, ok bro. This guy sounds like a total goon.

>Is Rai worth the Buy?

Pic related will be you

IOTA devs are some of the biggest scammers in crypto, just look at that "snapshot" fiasco.

but what if btc crash ? Rai value is dipping for all others crypto

This coin is going to $50 or more soon, I wouldn't sweat buying in at $7-8. It's top 10 bound, in my opinion.

When btc crashed rai didnt give a fuck

I found a vulnerability in IOTA. Namely, that it doesn't fucking work, and the wallet has caused a bunch of people to lose tens of thousands of dollars.

Yet there it sits, in the top 10, broken as fuck.

I'm not a fan of the IOTA devs at all. But still let's be honest, this guy is one of very few people on this entire planet to be able to accurately access XRB's code.

When are they getting on a better exchange? I'd have bought some earlier, but don't want my info/money on shit exchanges

Why? Because he's a dev on an inferior broken crypto? Great resume he has there.

It has come to my attention I might be a brainlet. Is it access or assess?

I heard the IOTA devs were garbage, but never cared enough about the project to look into it.

This is real?

in this context, assess, unless you need to gain access as well

Yeah, you're just a nazi virgin if you call them unprofessional though.

It's getting on Kucoin next (Kucoin just announced today they are adding it very very soon).

That's a legit exchange with a bright future. I expect a lot of growth from XRB once it hits there.

If new signups to Kucoin, I'd appreciate if you used my referral code: 1QQyc

Good luck!

but how do you cash it out if other crypto crashed ?

Its not tied only to btc, there's other crypto pairs with raiBlocks, and soon you will be able to buy it with USD on cobinhood

kek don't worry pajeet

why don't other sites just let you fucking pump USD in for every coin already?

Its also getting on bit-z, but mercatox and bitgrail are perfectly fine

One of their devs was the first person to get full proof of stake working. Did it years ago and has moved on to push crypto game theory to the next vanguard.

I'd pay attention if that team started saying shit about my code's security model. One of them was only the first fucking person to do what Ethereum is trying to move toward. The same fucker has spent years working on a DAG coin while Raiblock's developer has been off full-timing other work.

Research your damn teams.

W O R K I N G
A
L
L
E
T

>The same fucker has spent years working on a DAG coin while Raiblock's developer has been off full-timing other work.
I hope you know that Raiblocks was released before IOTA.

Like when MIT found a serious vulnerability in their hash function that would let people steal funds from other wallets and then the dev team patched it and then claimed it was never a flaw?

Second part to that Twitter conversation

RYE-blocks or RAY-blocks? Also dump this shit whaleboys I need to accumulate more, I didn't get in until 4.70

I remember this coin hitting almost $3.00 during the dip. It's fucking amazing.

so glad I'm in Rai

Fucking nazi

Supposedly they requested a review of that and the MIT bitch said she wasn't going to do it. Then she went and did it behind their backs and released a hit piece after they'd fixed it. Cause she wanted to feel like a big man and draw a bunch of attention to herself while she got her academic jollies off. She should have been hit for liable.

>liable
hi pajeet

if this is true i'm on iota's side

>wallet still screwy
>people still missing money from snapshot
Yeah, surely IOTA has done nothing wrong.

I knew it was released and moth-balled. Comparing the Github activity backs this up.

I agree. But only we're allowed to shit on each other.
Women stay the fuck out.

Considering the way the IOTA devs usually act, they are probably lying.

The human wallet is bad. I agree that it isn't right that the core devs don't support the wallet implementations. My understanding is that a bot babysitting its wallet and following all of the rules around sending addresses isn't going to have the same issues as a person who does not have their app in an "always on" state. IOTA is M2M and it's insane that people are calling out IOTA's team because they didn't implement RAIblocks. IOTA and RAIblocks have very different game theories and intended functions.

IOTA is to be a protocol for the internet of things + currency within that protocol + hardware/software to harden the network effect. RAIblocks is currency for people. Both are DAGs. Both are asynchronous. One relies on vendor lock-in and filling an interoperability need in the Internet of Things, the other relies on people running full nodes because they want to help out and make money work better.

Both need a lot of work. IOTA needs a lot of technical implementation. RAI needs security auditing + an incentive to run full nodes so that it's not just a few fat wallets (voting power) responsible for the hardware that will keep the network from lagging out.

Could be. I'm going off what the team said.

Do you guys really feel "comfy" when you see high gains? Personally I feel horny as fuck instead.

Nah, I'm still holding. Both Mercatox and Bitgrail have a 5 BTC daily withdrawal limit and I'm not even verified in either. At this point, I'm just waiting until it makes it on a decent exchange before I slowly start reducing my position.

>I feel horny as fuck instead.
Yup, me too actually.

*0.5 btc limit

i can see that the IOTA foundation will coup that guys ass
founder or not hes a manchild if he cant controll his fucking emotions 24/7

>a few fat wallets
It does not work like that. A representative's weight depends on the cumulative balance in all the wallets that chose it as representative.

Not sure if that was you shilling before 2 days ago, but I got in over a week ago. Thanks to whoever that was. Wait until it hits another exchange, this thing is going to surge past the top 20 faster than Verge did. Except unlike Verge it will stay there.

man when will this get on a good excange i wanted to buy it for some time

>bought at $1
>sold at $4
>just

Never too late to get back in

Well.. just buy before 10$

This has the potential to be a three figure coin.

I'm so happy SOYOTA cucks are getting upset at Raiblocks success.

how do you do if you can't buy 100 xrb ?

Well in that case you remain poor.

Been away for two weeks. What the fuck is raiblocks?

I know who you are and I love your Raichu.

a 1bn market cap coin, despite not being traded on any major exchanges. get in or stay poor

Is that a good thing or is that just hype?

How high can this thing go on hype alone? And I guess importantly, what problem is it solving?

can you not fuckin read?

>why is this coin hyped?

Because it's not hype, it's 100% working tech that just needs big exchanges and a nicer looking wallet. You tell me what the use cases are for a feeless crypto that takes 10 seconds to transfer....

Hype alone? lol you can seen for yourself that it works if you buy and transfer to your wallet.